/fhg/ For Honor general

PK a shit edition.

Previously on /fhg/ : >New V105 patch is out for PC/consoles waiting certification.
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/152-288027-16/release-notes-for-v105

>Leaked Centurion / Ninja Image
imgur.com/a/r8jXO

>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK (embed)

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

**ATTENTION CONSOLE BROS**
There is now an official PS4 and XB1 Community!

If you would like to join, search For Honor General (PS4)
For Honor General Official (XB1)

or

Message/add TheSteroid386 (PS4) or metalkid267 (XB1) and we will invite you.

1v1 tourney on PS4 this week!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bEj1Xz49WsI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for the hero /fhg/ needs.

I need more music like this to play to

youtube.com/watch?v=bEj1Xz49WsI

I feel like listening to FZeroX stuff

So, does Conq now officially dethrones LB as the worst hero in the game?
And i mean the worst kit overall, not that he is more of a pain in the ass to play against if he turtles.

I'm pretty sure raider still holds that title.

How do you do fellow non PK players? I think we should stop picking on people who play PK, if we want to call ourselves good players it's our responsibility to deal with lightning fast light spam

Raider still got soft feints and first hit unblockable parrybaiting going for him. I'd say he's even above LB in duels.

I wouldn't say Raider is above LB unless the Raider is incredibly good. Whenever I face a Raider as LB, I know to just keep my guard to the side and bait out the top light stun thing. Even rep 5+ Raiders fall for this because they are so desperate to make some kind of move.

hey /fhg/ i have an ask. why is the nobushi considered op?

She's not? She's a bit obnoxious to fight, but she's not "OP".

Where did you get that info?

It's bullshit how you can only light her after parrying, but she can get heavies off of parries

Lawbringer and Kensei are similar, though.

It's really annoying to time kensei side heavy fucking hell.

>play for the first time in a few months
>go up against a kensei
>he's chaining heavy combos while sprinting somehow
>cancels guardbreaks into swings
>can't punish him because he's bug abusing like a motherfucker
Is this a thing all characters can do now? or is it a kensei only slice of horse shit.

It's mainly Kensei because he has no openers, so the "good" Kensei players abuse bugs.

YAR HAR DEUS VULT DEE
CANCEL YOUR SHOULDER BASH INTO GB
DO WHAT YOU WANT CAUSE A WARDEN IS FREE
YOU ARE A WARDEN

>rep 10 pk in dominion
>only ever fights in a 2v1+ scenario
>only uses lights or zone

its infuriating.

>PK in dominion/skirmish/elimination combines sharpen blades with fear itself
>Kills an entire team in just two zones or three lights a person
So fair

Why the fuck did Conq get nerfed but Warden was untouched?

I'm convinced one or more of the devs main Warden. There's no other way to explain why he has such an insane fucking kit that can adapt to any situation when other characters can't.
>You can cancel the shoulder to counter the enemies counter
>If you miss the shoulder or they tech your GB you're safe because it just sets you back to neutral, there's no actual punishment for you guessing wrong, only for the opponent
>Costs a ridiculously low amount of stamina
>Not once have the devs ever mentioned looking into nerfing Warden
There's no way they aren't playing favorites and not wanting to nerf their main

one of the main devs mains PK

explains the "nerfs"

He is definitely the poster boy character.

I'm sure. Literally all PK needed was to have her lights slowed down a bit along with her zone, and speed up her heavies since they are slow as shit.
Instead her lights went untouched even though it's the biggest goddamn complaint about her, and her deflects got a fucking buff. I don't even think they slowed the zone down, just made the indicator come up sooner, and it hits as a light now

no shit, same goes for orochi

all 400ms attack should be 450ms

The only thing I can't fucking deal with on Orochi's is their goddamn zone indicator glitch. It goes from up to the side so fucking fast I can't keep up even if I know it's coming

>just finished a long ass game of dominion
>got two contracts finished
>game crashes just as we win

FUCKING SHIT CUNTS

the window for both people GBing at the same time should be ALOT bigger

its not really an issue though, now that you can cbg when this happens

>last panel

I versed a Warden like this in brawl. I was Shugoki, and I would cancel his vortex charge with a light and headbutt. He started raging that I was cheap and that shug headbutt was op because his vortex crutch was gone. When I swapped to raider the next game and couldn't counter his vortex he started gloating how much better he was because of it. Proceeded to shugoki his ass until he rage quit.

shit infuriating yo.

Every Warden is like that. Every single fucking one. They bitch about other characters while playing FUCKING WARDEN.

happened twice in a row and i couldn't CGB

>all it take to fuck the game is some faggot from mexico or russia to join your game

P2P FUCKING SUCK

I don't understand this vortex meme, i barely use it because it feels cheap and imo conq shield bash spam and valk legsweep are just a ball hair less gay.

shield bash is easy to counter if you can see if coming, same with valk legsweep. Warden has just too many options in terms of vortexing, and its nearly impossible to punish them for doing it.

Seriously just fucking dodge roll

>i barely use it
Wow, finally! You not using it means that no other Warden in existence will ever spam it again. Oh... my... god... thank.. you.

>shield bash is easy to counter if you can see if coming

good luck in confined spaces. Also i seem to side step it a lot but i have some sort of conq tractor beam.

As for valk yeah i'm pretty good at avoiding that shit and she's really easy to parry but if you're facing multiple people it can be really cancerous.

I stopped using it because i learned to parry. and desu all you need to do is come out of guard mode and roll away, the more you know eh.

I know how to avoid it, does that make it any less cancerous that I have to repeat this 50 times a fight?

Dunno what to tell you, sometimes you have to rinse repeat to beat spammer shitheads.

anyone else having issues with parrying after the patch? it's like the timing have changed

Not really no :/

>Watching a YouTuber who's high level playing duels
>People attack each other while exhausted, leading into pathetically easy parries
>Even at rep 5+

Who the fuck plays like this?

>People attack each other while exhausted, leading into pathetically easy parries

People buckling under pressure.

You know the few times this happens to me I'm almost always hit; the slower timing completely throws me off

>mostly play raider or shugoki after maining PK to rep 8
>having way more fun with these two than I had with PK
>get an assassin contract
>mop the floor with people, getting 10+ kills

PK needs a nerf now.

>now

>""""high level"""" warden gameplay
>it's a noob throwing one raw heavy after another

>now

umm she was nerfed??? ;)

PK's zone counts as a light, and the side-dash stabs were nerfed because a disproportionately large chunk of PK's overall damage was coming from those stabs, which - if you think about it - makes sense because the side-dash stab is PK's most common answer to ANY offense an opponent puts forward. The deflect stab was buffed to make it more attractive because no one was using it; why would they when side-dash stab was so strong?

the "now" was for immediacy. She needed a proper nerf since launch.

>have more fun fighting level 3 ai then try hard light spamming vortex using cancer pks and wardens

LOL

Any conq mains here? I feel like he's even more fun to play now. The amount of salt he can still generate while being the new worst character in the game is just great.

umm no she was not ;)

I think it's a bit of a stretch to call conq the worst character in the game. His shield blocks still make him a tough nut to crack.

You can still effortlessly shield bash to death like 80% of playerbase, hardly the worst senpai.

Any drawfags taking requests? I'd like a LB flipping eggs in a pan due to my new found ability to endlessly flip opponenets while my team pummels them to death.

I don't give a shit about 4v4 or the lower 95% of players. So in my experience it would be a stretch to say conq isn't the absolute worst

Conq mains are just salty that their totally braindead win machine isn't a sure thing anymore.

>Literally nobody at the end of the game likes Apollyon
>Still want to waifu her

He is now literally worse at everything compared to Warlord. He is worse than LB now, even in duels.

He's a braindead lose machine now. He could do literally one thing and Ubi took that away from him without giving something in return.
They went the usual route of removing the problem instead of fixing it.

>I'm noob xd
>porceeds to parry every single light and zone a trhow at him
He parry the Warden's zone, Jesus.

>I'm noob xd
Typical safety net behaviour, some people do it that way, others play LB.

How is memelord doing in competitive now? Will petemoo switch to Shugoki for good?

Seems like Conq players will actually have to learn how to play now. Don't worry parries aren't hard, you'll get it eventually.

Switching to Shug might be a bad idea in a long term. Running around 50/50ing is an oversight by a clueless developer and clearly not intended playstyle, it will be removed.

>That general speed
>That poster count
Holy. Shit. The game came out not even two months ago and we already reached BioWare general tier.

In two months.

>superior block allows some free hits/GBs
>parries still confirm plenty of things
>wallbang bash is still effective

Poor Conqs will have to actually learn some game mechanics now. Lost the light chain of suck, so now the bash is situational or a risk like nobushi kick or valk leg sweep, as it should be rather than a sure thing like Warlord headbutt or ultra versatile like Warden's cancel bash horseshit.

I have no pity for Conq mains who are struggling now since they never learned anything beyond that braindead chain. Either learn how to play with your other tools and accept the bash is where it should be now, or just change mains...I hear PK and Warlord are still pretty braindead.

Considering quitting until they rebalance GBs, it's all anyone does on higher level play and it's boring as fuck, it completely ruins duels, more so than ledges.

What's wrong with GB's?
They're ridiculously easy to counter and keep people from just spamming dashes. Other than backdash, which seems like all people ever do.

You mean conq?

new executions when?

>learn to GBC
>if you main someone with a fast light learn to light attack punish

What's the problem?

You will never connect a GB unless is guaranteed.
What are you on about?

We'll probably get those or the effects this week, and the other next week. Thursdays for both, probably.

>ever landing a raw GB
>ever letting someone raw GB you

Fuck is wrong with you?

>It's a "PK tries to justify how fast PK is and how much damage she does" episode
fuck these faggots

I think he might mean they are too weak/easy to counter? Or he might mean how a lot of higher-up players tend to just spam GB over and over if they're not playing a character with bashes, turning a lot of matches into a retard wrasslin' contest.

>superior block allows some free hits/GBs
Everyone will just feint parry/gb you and you got no answer to it since you only got garbage full block feint.
>parries still confirm plenty of things
Even LB has better parry followups now.
>wallbang bash is still effective
Non retards will never get into position for wallbang unless it's one of the garbage duel maps, and even then there are characters who will fuck you up way more if they get you into a corner.
>learn how to play with your other tools
That's the problem - he has none. He is a poorly designed character who has one thing going for him, and they destroyed that one thing.

I find myself willingly fighting matches against AI way more since orders work both ways
This is not good

>warden
>warlord
>warden
>warlord
>warden
>warlord
>warden
>warlord

>play Kensei
>someone parries my heavy and goes for the GB
>I gb them instead off a ledge like they did the round before
>They ragequit
I'd be lying if I said I felt bad.

Why can I still not punish Conqueror Shield Bash? I dodge it and he just blocks me or tech my GB.

play a character with a side dash attack except nobushi because her dodge a shit

Not Nobushi main but...

Is stamina regen build possible with Nobushi? Does it actually help? I am just thinking that can you start hidden stancing everything with stamina build?

>Warden's shoulder bash beats Conq's shield bash

What is this tomfoolery?

>unlock from a captain because a valk is sprinting over
>character stays in the fight ready pose and slowly backs up
>spamming space
>character doesn't roll
>i die

rebind hidden stance to left bumper on controller, just press c if you are already on m&kb. you can totally HS the bash on reaction and give them a double poke as a reward. what's even better is that if you predict when a warden's shoulder will come out and HS through that, you can counter any GB that comes out too. the only problem is that those slimy shits can charge the shoulder and wait for your HS to start or just go to neutral and make you look dumb

Didn't the Conq shield bash nerf make it punishable by everyone? Or is it still bullshit and safe to spam?

>all this warden bitching
git gud

>he hasn't noticed that the shield is made of wood and the shoulder is made of steel

Neither beats neither. The one that starts first wins. This actually favors the Conq a bit because shield bash has faster startup.

>Everyone will just feint parry/gb you and you got no answer to it since you only got garbage full block feint.
Just ignore the feint and block the follow up or counter the GB

>Even LB has better parry followups now.
Most heroes get about one heavy or GB off a parry, LB has the push now, but he isn't doing any extra damage.

>Non retards will never get into position for wallbang unless it's one of the garbage duel maps, and even then there are characters who will fuck you up way more if they get you into a corner.

Wallbang chains are something nearly every class wants, but requires set up to do or a mistake from your opponent. Conq is no different, just can't light bash chain into wall heavy bash chain anymore, my heart weeps. Not to mention several heroes don't even have a decent wallbang chain, just one chunky wallbang heavy.

>That's the problem - he has none. He is a poorly designed character who has one thing going for him, and they destroyed that one thing.

You have other tools, you just aren't using them because you thought the only thing was the braindead bash chain. Nobody else gets so many confirms off a fucking block for one thing, you don't even really have to parry if it is a heavy that might be bait. Just parry lights and block the rest.

Conq players are just bottom of the barrel, they will move to whatever hero requires the least effort after every patch, and bitch when they have to switch again.

>The ai stumbles and falls near a ledge but clearly hits an invisible wall so they don't go over the edge and die
>The ai hits through your guard
>The ai travels in a pack of 4
>The ai teleports
what the fuck is this

>playing shugoki
>even after learning all the strats i feel underpowered most of the time
>and i don't want to abuse oni rush

Seems like everyone already knows how to play against him.