EU: twitter.com/BlizzardCSEU_EN

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZUNmQCaFXuk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stop posting Ion's face.

Stop making new threads

>moeblob nelves
Weebs ruin everything, even stuff that was already shit they make worse.

I want to take a big orc shit on tyrande's face

Stop making generals

mOO

A big orc cum instead maybe?

Belf

Human

Stop shitposting

Repostan

Which one?

>Be at dalaran
>Can see the new world quest at the broken shore
>Fly there
>Quest's gone

1 or 2
1 is one of the rare helmets that looks good on tauren

out of 1 and 2, I think 1 looks better

3 looks decent and is original so I also appreciate that

4 is pretty good If you wanted to RP or some gay shit

Pandonkadonk

The wowg, the world of warcraft general~

fly faster next time
the quest disappeared
dumb anime girl

I like 4, which is good because I do RP and shit

I think it's phasing because the world boss is there!

I know femhumans had their weapon size reduced but this is just too much

this happened to me too

we've been bamboozled

What ilvl do you need to do the new invasion scenarios?

>Valsherah invasion
>Get to scenario
>Faggot paladin keeps pulling everything in the area and getting the group killed
>Keep dying
>Leave group
>Deserter debuff
T-Thanks Blizz...

Nether disruptor is a literal cuckshed, it just cucked you out of a WQ.

I don't think there's a requirement other than 110 and finishing the leadin quests.

>Black female human
>Garrison
Kill yourself

tauren chieftain rp? number 4

everything else number 1

>outside broken isles
>check broken shore map
>world boss icons suddenly (the ones that when clicked take you to the loot table/journal etc - not just the alien head icons)
>cool
>go to broken shore
>nothing there anymore
>even the 20hr WQ has vanished

were those world bosses ever there in the first place? is my map fucking up somehow?

>Finished all 4 invasions for the achievement
>still dont have rep required
WHY DONT I HAVE FLYING BLIZZZ

They don't give 7 free days with big pathc anymore?

Deja de farmear poder del artefacto.

>in shitty 5/10 mythic guild (read: 4/10, needed to prog on botanist again)
>just coming back from a break after 3/10
>reprog on botanist all night last raid, bad night, everybody dying to stupid shit and choking, mostly people standing in bad and not blowing up priority adds
>my logs look good, damage is low cause, but I took the least amount of avoidable damage in the raid and had above average priority add damage
>Objectivly better than a few people in every aspect
>better at fight mechanics than 90% of the raid according to logs
>sat tonight for no given reason
>people who preformed objectively worse than me in every pull from last raid are in
>Guild says they're not gonna kill Botanist again cause it's too much of a pain and they want next bosses

Don't join a clique guild friends. You'll regret it.

Ion's done well, still a lot of complaints about legion but its a giant leap forward from WoD. He might be able to get this shit back on track.

Wod is the best xpac now because we'd rather have nothing disappointing than anything at all

He caused WoD to begin with. He nonironically took a game that was refined over 8 years and crashed it into the ground in WoD to rebuild it into this piece of shit

Never actually been in a raiding guild before. My guild has finally cleared hc nh and now doing skorp mythic tonight. I'm usually top 3 dps SPriest, and consistently btfo the rest of the guild on Bota. And the other two Spriests. All the time.

I really want cutting edge, but I don't know if my guild is gonna make it.

In fact, from how some players have struggled on some hc mechanics, I'm pretty certain we won't.

Is it worth me finding another guild?

All the ability pruning has really made levelling more boring for those of us who still want to do it all the way
Plenty of specs don't get a second ability for dealing damage until 10 or 12, with nothing but spamming the one starting spell until then. And you often end up with a gulf of 15 levels or something without a new ability or trait of any kind.

I mean sometimes it's good to see how other people perform
You could also tell them which bosses you still need gear from and if they could get you in
I doubt it was purely malign or thinking you're bad

>I really want cutting edge, but I don't know if my guild is gonna make it
If you're starting now there's a pretty high chance you're not going to get it. Finding a guild that has killed Gul'dan or will kill Gul'dan before TOS will probably be pretty rough without decent experience, especially as a shadow priest

Beyond the earlier reply, you're gonna be in over your head for most fights past m trill

What is the Eye of Azshara zone even there for, wowg?

doesn't every guild have a clique?

World quests
Kosumoth
The new wolf hawk BM hunter pets

I'd like it if they frontloaded the abilities a bit more, and gave you 2-3 at level 1. I mean fuck, if you can't work out how to combine 3 abilities out of the gate how the fuck did you manage to pay your subscription?

It seems like they struggle for numbers and I've heard lots of guilds are also struggling, which is why we're stringing some dead weight along.

I've heard this is fairly common. I really want to git gud and get in to high end raiding because I might not get another chance with so much time on my hands ever again.

In my position would you wait till say 3/10 (next Monday hopefully) then look for a new guild?

Also
>especially as Spriest

Why? How do I stand out?

Doing these invasion scenarios as a fresh 110 is shit

literally everything one shots me and if i wasn't getting carried by better geared people nothing would ever die

Yeah I'm 888 and I've had a couple of people in my groups who are clearly fresh to 110 and all I ever think is "what if I wasn't here". There's no way three 810 dudes could do that in any reasonable timeframe.

>didn't realize they'd be pets as well as mounts
>petopia
>motherfucking gryphon taming
I guess I'm gonna respec to Surv and mog my weapon into a hammer.

WE KARL FRANZ NOW BOYS

1 at first level is fine. Give the literal newbies a short quest of killing things just to practice selecting and attacking itself.
But yes, as soon as you hit 2, you should be given SOME thing to make your combat more interesting.
Some starting abilities do need to be tuned higher though. I made a Monk and trying to kill the quest enemies with Jab alone is horrendously slow, as was Rogue before I was given Eviscerate.

I think Crusader Strike is the only level 1 resource builder that isn't painfully weak.

I'm not a bench player. I am easily one of the better players in the guild. That's what gets me. I usually in the top 3 allstar points on logs.

I'm playing UH dk. My existence in raid is a meme, dispite me outright beating other melee in every aspect. The fact that I'm not playing frost makes me null and dismissed by officers, even if I'm beating other mdps. I wouldn't be playing UH if I didn't hate BoS build frost. Prior to playing unholy, guild won't help me reroll to an alt of the same class that they were actively trying to recruit for, despite having me having BiS legos on that class. Legit they wouldn't let me bring him to farm raids even.

I'm not pleased with the guild. Probably gonna quit honestly. there's next to no pros being here. Nobody runs out of raid shit, there's a huge inner circle clique, nobody's ever just hanging out or down to run shit basically ever, guild chat is dead and you never get a response, raid lead is super toxic, blanket berating the entire team for bad play, but then not sitting the garbage players. List goes on.

I honestly don't think so. I played wow when I was younger then spent the last 5 years playing Dota. Coming back, hc feels pretty easy and I had fights like hc elise dialled by pull 3-4. It took the rest of the guild a week of progress to actually abuse the pink spheres properly.

I want to find the point where I'm really struggling, really learning and pushing myself.

2 (or 4)

How about you use the PTR to bug-test next time, huh?

But then people would beat the artifact skin challenges in less than 24 hours and have guides available.

:^)

>In my position would you wait till say 3/10 (next Monday hopefully) then look for a new guild?
3/10 is behind the curve but it'll look better than nothing. Probably best to start talking to guilds now and explain your situation to them.
>Why? How do I stand out?
There are a load of shadow priest rerolls from earlier in the expac when they were the top DPS by a mile. Just try to get decent parses and be knowledgeable about your spec as well as an off spec, preferably holy. A lot of guilds would be more likely to give you a shot if you were willing to play swing DPS/heals.

Usually it's based on who logs in out of raid and runs content together. This is more of an 'if you're not inside the circle, you're not gonna get a response in guild chat, good luck finding a M+ group' kinda clique.

Why did they Invasion Eye boss just drop this for me?

Mogs

transmog
there is a full set of legion weapons, sword, mace axe, etc

Transmog item

Does Starfall work on those new explosive affix orbs in m+?
>tfw whole group gets 1 shot at once when three orbs go off simultaneously

This guy might be able to help Jaina guy out.

Which was the best ending?

For when Kil'jaeden destroys your artifact in mythic ToS

Is this even a question? anybody who doesnt say arthas is retarded.

>Thrall visisble
It certainly wasn't Cata.

No, aoes don't work on them, have to actually target them and cast a single target spell

the fel explosive orbs are immune to all (almost all) aoe
even single target bounce-y aoe, like even if it's the initial target of my chain lightning or avenger's shield, it'll take no damage
I've found that the fire mage aoe dot thing can spread to it and arcane barrage can cleave it it from a friend
so maybe starfall's cleave golden trait can damage it
and if you have lady and child, you can 1 shot multiple orbs in 1 gcd (even in higher levels, 1 moonfire can still kill if you do it early enough it gets to tick)

my group's go-to strat for packs with more than 6 mobs now is to just los the orbs, they do no damage if you're behind a wall
makes me wish smoke bomb was still a thing in pve

I'm MoP's number one fan but even I would say Lich King

LK > MoP > Cata > WoD

>started the causlization of WoW; is overall the most casual iteration of the game in every way
>classes not as mechanically diverse as later expansions
>instances not as mechanically diverse as later expansions
>none of the kind of challenges of the previous ones either
>outside the amazing Ulduar and ICC, this expac also gave us two rehash raids plus TOC and RS
>dungeons were ass and braindead levels of boring
>nowhere near the diversity of content to play through compared to later expansions
>awful PvP balance (wizard cleave)
>BGs that nobody likes to do
>Supposedly "best" storyline where they water down Lich King's character to just Arthas, which turns him into generic Saturday morning cartoon mustache twirling villain rather than the combination of Arthas' straightforwardness and Ner'zhul's subtlety that made the Lich King seem so powerful to begin with

So why do people still think this is the best iteration of the game? To the extent where you get downvoted to oblivion over on the battlenet forums if anyone talks even slightly negative about it.

cata because dragon ass

>865 prot warrior
>lfr seems to not give me upgrades anymore
>never get anything from mythic dungeons
>ilvl too low to tank/ dd in hero raids

What now, hoping for loot from dungeons/ nethershard lottery or should I look for a guild with low standards?
Are hero pugs really that tryhard when it comes to aotc+challenge skin achievements?

MoP was the best iteration of the game purely on class design.

I didn't even actively participate in WotLK (arrived in the last 2 weeks to farm up gear to level in cata) but that ending cinematic was absolutely amazing.

relinquished gear on the broken shore.

>ICC
>amazing
dude Futurama lmao

>Stand WQ disappears as you zone into Broken Shore

dude lmao

nethershard gives 880 minimum so it's not really a lottery for you
also you can get in m+s easily as a tank
t. protwarr alt ilvl875

I have been moonfiring them as resto and it works alright but sometimes I miss them because I have to focus on healing. Was just wondering if I should go balance for pugs to help with them but nvm

Thanks for the LoS tip

stop
you have no idea how much I miss symbiosis
or ridiculous buggy raid mechanics like canned heat that were somehow ok because everyone was crazy mobile

>So why do people still think this is the best iteration of the game?
Because DKs had movement speed.

;_;

>versatility

why is this allowed

It actually makes me tear up to think such a great expansion got butchered into Warlords of Draenor.

Holy shit, today I ran 6 times +9 as arcane mage doing nothing but spamming arcane explosion/orb the whole time thinking I was carrying the explosive affix.

>be dps
>try to find some raid pub
>denied from everywhere ofc
>finally get an invite to NH normal
>immideatly think "they actually accepted me, they must be really bad"
>half of people left after 3rd boss
I guess i was right....

>tfw multistrike got removed but a stat that does literally nothing but pad gear still exists

All of them are pretty awful. Not sure why people even think the Arthas one is any decent at all. The whole "there must always be a Lich King!!!!" is one hell of an asspull, and Arthas himself isn't some in-depth fantastic character that reveals anything in particular in that scene.

All bad and feel out of place, Arthas deserved CGI video that didn't feel so rushed and "now the Bolwar is number one!"

our dad
youtube.com/watch?v=ZUNmQCaFXuk

Why is no one interested in Cathedral? I got an 8 key, is it hard?

Yeah I still don't get 'The scourge will become MORE dangerous without coordination and leadership'

it's much harder than the other dungeons and it already has a shitton of mobs without teeming

No one interested in +2 either it seems. i got maybe 1 invite request in 5 hours total of forming party.

Okay, thank you

For me it's lottery
>buy trinket+chest
>885+880 with worst stat
>friend is getting trinket
>905 with best stat
We started together, playing together and I'm about 20ilvl behind

Only reason anyone thinks Wrath outside of Ulduar was anything but hot steaming garbage: nostalgia

People forget, but other than WoD, Wrath was the most hated expansion when it was current

Wrath made the game fucking haemorrhage longtime subscribers, people left in fucking droves because of what the game had become

You don't see it in the sub numbers because the game was still fresh and Wrath had great marketing so there wasn't a net loss as all the new players filled in the gaps left by leavers (But If you can put two and two together you'll realise this is why the sub numbers hit a ceiling as soon as Wrath launched after rapidly rising for 4 years in a row)

The only reason Wrath is so loved in the WoW communities nowadays is because most of the people who are still in the WoW community started playing in Wrath or after

Many people who enjoyed Vanilla and TBC left the game and never looked back when Wrath came out

>Many people who enjoyed Vanilla and TBC left the game and never looked back when Wrath came out
Based Wrath truly did change WoW for the better.

I wish I could do this
my autism forces me to carry 2 lust pets, 2 b-rezz pets, and 1 tank pet
maybe I can reason with it to at least let me have a slow fall pet on me for some reason
I had a similar problem with the mech pets