/drg/ DanganRonpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread underappreciated edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 19/3/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30971354
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30990164
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30964952
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30954065
youtube.com/watch?v=lg4nxISFaAI
eipronpa.tumblr.com/prologue
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mugi!

posting best girl!

My son Saihara is so cute.

Koko!

Moogs is such a normie weeb.

I love my weeb wife.

Yes! Very cute! I want to tease and ravish him!

Koko!

Gonna head to bed, have a fresh Moe x Mob according to the artist.

Soft Koko!

Reminder that Chiaki is still and will always be best girl
She also won the Hajimebowl and she came back as an android

Oumafags kill yourselves.

He looks so soft to cuddle!

That's a great moe! Sleep tight.

Love you too.

He's bony and kind of angular, but that's the appeal. You must hug him delicately but firmly until he gives in and hugs back, his tiny body safe in your arms.

100 game developer friends for chiaki tulpa.

I'm getting diabates just thinking about it.
>ywn firmly hug Ouma until you hugs you back
Why live?

>DICE got to hug and cuddle him all they wanted as he caved and cuddled back every time

it's not fair my guy

it's better if he grew up not getting that kind of affection and that's the one thing they had to teach him and yet he's still not used to/shit at it

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30971354
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30990164
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30964952
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30954065

Some nicos

Someone write a fic where he gets cuddles, he needs that. I'm also sure at least he never got much affection if at all.

>ywn join DICE so you can hug Ouma and he'll never treat you like an onii-chan or onee-san

It hurts so much.

Which is why he was so happy when Saihara gave him first aid when he cut his hand in his free time events.

I like the idea that he really just wouldn't know what the fuck to do if unexpectedly hugged and sperg out in the most emotionally retarded way in response.

I like the idea that DICE was a group of people that were talented but all rejects of society in some way and Ouma chose them for that so they could be a dysfunctional family... together.

I love my emotionally retarded and possibly affection starved son.

> Which is why he was so happy when Saihara gave him first aid when he cut his hand in his free time events.
It might be the first time in ages that anyone cared about him being injured, ouch.
I imagine he'll keep thinking it's a lie or joke unless whoever's hugging him refuses to let go. That's cute and also depressing, what kind of miserable life did he have?

Considering how much of an attention whore he is, probably one that didn't involve a lot of care or affection from his parents/guardians. His character screams "wasn't hugged a lot as a child".

blaze it

The spin-off really needs to clarify this. So much of him is an absolute mystery but the one thing that's clear is that save for DICE he likely never had anyone to call a family.

I hope so too. The way he acts alone is unsettling enough to feel bad for him. That, and I really like seeing Ouma suffer despite how much I love him. It's really weird and sadistic of me.

I want him to have a horrendous, warriors of hope level backstory. Not because I want him to have all his bad actions excused because he was a sad child or whatever, but because I want to see him suffer and be sad.

I want to see him suffer too, haha. But basically no one can act the way Ouma did without having being put through a lot of pain first, and that he BTFOs Saihara if Saihara suggests he should change and be more open along with how he admits his own lying is a bad habit, what Ouma's lying about and why he's been doing it seemingly for his whole life will likely be insightful.

Well there's the simple fact that if his backstory of rising to becoming a grand and glorious leader was as wonderful and impressive as he wants it to be, he wouldn't constantly lie about it and change the story as he feels like it. It's probably something pathetic and that really contrasts with the image he wants to put out. I'm betting on poverty/hunger and getting knocked around by people stronger than him.

Came here to post my waifu

but where is she

Thanks dood.

The thing I'm most curious about is that when you read his FTEs carefully you'll notice that the way Ouma talks about his own organization and the evil organization is distinct. He says peace is his group's priority but they're also troublemakers, and they have tea breaks for productivity and Saihara comments it's truly peaceful. Meanwhile he goes full chuuni talking about the evil organization saying one phone call from him basically settles everything and there's a part where he says he's contractually obliged to crush hope, and he asks both Kaede and Saihara why they think he's lying about the bigger one and notably drops his chuuni act both times.

Also, because SHSLs are said to have privileges like voting rights I'd imagine they're well-provided for as most of the cast have spiffy-looking uniforms including Hoshi who's supposed to be a prisoner. Why is he so poverty-stricken then on top of being extremely secretive even in bonus mode?

Mugifriends assemble!

No such thing as 'mugifriends'.

God there's nothing more that I want than for Fujisaki to confess his love for Monokuma in the middle of the night, confusing the bear who thinks it's a trap. And after Fujisaki promises he's not lying, Monokuma grins and uses the entire night to fuck him silly, leaving claw marks on his ass and filling him up with synthetic cum in his ass and mouth, making him moan out that he's a huge slut who loves his headmaster as he wriggled from the sensation of the bear's fat cock thrusting in and out of his tight, yet surprisingly loose hole. Like he was practicing for this chance. And after everything is set and done and Fujisaki is left a mess, Monokuma cuts him a deal where he'll let him break a few rules as long as he lets him fuck his slutty ass whenever the bear wants.

New pasta, eh...
Are you gonna post this every new bread or...?

Honestly that was my last time, I just wanted to see if I can get any new reactions out of it.

Plus this threads needs more lust for Monokuma. He's a hot bear. Hotter than a good half of the female cast. Or at least,
hotter than Tsumugi.

Just to make a misunderstanding in the last thread clear, that rumor of Mikan's Va and Hinata's Va appearing on the night event was false, Hinata's VA didn't appear at the fan event at all. Mikan's Va only had time for the night event. That's all it was.

t. Chiakifriend

What was the event about?

I love my Mugifriends!

I concider myself a Komaedafriend, sorry, not a fan of Chiaki.

Just a meet and entertain fan event with sime of dr3 VAs. They were some interviews (in which there wasn't new info), some live acting of imaginery scenes (like the attending va's of class 77 getting a speed date excursion by Yukisome) and some q&a game. At the end Ogata mentioned sdr2 anime, but that was a troll move, and seiko's va was praised as the true hope of hope arc for quote: "bringing back Kirigiri and Nana- oh wait Nanami didn't came back"

>Mugibros
Can you guys please kill yourselves? The fuck was the event about anyway?

Poor Chiaki always getting bullied.

He told MUGIFRIENDS not MUGIBROS are you a retard who can't even read?

Who cares this bread is dead

So wait did Nanami VA not attend or is it because of something else? Also who attended from the DR3 cast?

Guys Kodaka today announced DR is definitely ended.

There won't be any new game nor V2, novels, animes or spinoffs things.

V3 and its guidebook were the last things Danganronpa had to offer.

DR i finally dead.

Rip guys, it was a good run.

Too bad you are just joking.

t. assmad personafag

Finally now that it's over I can shitpost about my waifu in peace

Nop he didn't lie user, check his twitter account.

Good!

ded thread

The VA's of Nidai, Tanaka, Komaeda/Naegi, Mioda, Sonia, Tsumiki(only at night), Yukizome, Munakata, Sakakura, Kirigiri, Bandai, Hagakure, Kimura, Izayoi and Andou.

Yo /drg/.
How goes shit?

What?

No, he was talking about Danganronpa 3.

Hey Kuzuanon, I'm working on this
How are you?

Good morning /drg/.

Looks like the thread is (a bit) asleep.

Huh... lewd Monokuma?
Interesting.

I'm doing good, sort of fell asleep again somehow, but I'm awake.

Good morning to you, and yep.

Good how are you kuzuanon hows your day

Doing fine, wasted most of my time sleeping, so I feel like doing something productive.

So danganronpa has reaches an end.

GOODBYE GUYS

...Love it.
Seen it, heh.

NO ESCAPE, THE RIDE DOESN'T END THAT EASILY
Show me the tweet, I don't see it at all.

YES!
This my chance to escape!
Goodbye, suckers!

No escape until proven innocent.
Evidence is everything in the court of law.
So you're not going anywhere.
Hahahahahaha.

Goddammit!

Hey, guys!
Did you know that Ishimaru is a bird now? 2 birds actually... and a tree...
Should we congratulate him?

Consider suicidessu.

real hoshibro hours who up??? smash dat mf (You)

youtube.com/watch?v=lg4nxISFaAI

Only if we both go out together, my love!

Amen
RIP DR

Anyway, seeing as I'm lazy, I'm going to work on the prologue of DR2 as well as remix some of the music for that game.
Expect screenshots later.

WHAT UP BRO

Go to sleep and never wake up, dood.

Oh boy, huge ass script.
eipronpa.tumblr.com/prologue

He literally says Thanks for everything and all the Danganronpa staff hope we had fun with the franchise and that it's ended with V3.

suspicious...

>V3
....He said Danganronpa 3 you silly billy.
Can you read?

Well it's official folks. Shitpost to you're hearts content for three threads before this general dies

The message says.
>[Anime Info] Danganronpa 3 Fan Event Meeting Final. Thank you everyone that came, I hope you continue to support Danganronpa!
In no way in that tweet does it mention anything related to the games. It even says in brackets Anime Info meaning it's the last event for Danganronpa 3, THE ANIME, not V3.
What the fuck have you guys been smoking lately?

NO FUCKING ESCAPE, BITCHES

Ohh shit it looks like DJ really is some kind of Angie type cultish wacko. Excellent, I love him.

Rip danganronpa

Welp. Should have known it was over when Kodaka decided to cut off some bitch's head and decide she could still live after that. He obviously didn't care anymore.
Goodbye boys. It was a fun ride.

>What the fuck have you guys been smoking lately?

this general has been dying so people are getting desperate

Let's celebrate by killing yourself you idiot,
it's Danganronpa 3 not V3.

FUCK OFF YOU BITCH

I can't tell if you guys are just desperate or what.

Makes sense, but c'mon man, that's just low.
Besides, 25 and 28th is coming soon anyways.

Yeah, let's all celebrate by facepalming to the ends of the arth.

I'm not gonna stop until I understand these things.
But I ran out off Peko to bait that karintoslut...
Wonder if this'll work...

Nice!

... I don't know japanese.

Rate my shitpost

You anons are just desperate because of Danganronpa being over.

It's over guy. Accept it.
Find another way of wasting your lives.

It half works... half doesn't.

If you're desperate, use Google Translate.
I would translate it myself but holy motherfucking balls, that's literally almost a whole prologue, it will take long.

So this is what Chapter 6 feels like in real life.

GODDAMNIT, FUCK OFF.

What the fuck was her problem?
Hard mode: No homo.

He also mentioned the whole franchise is over JUST FUCKING ACCEPT IT.