You can't oversteer a fwd c-

>you can't oversteer a fwd c-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t9QPGt72fQ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

For like 3 seconds until the back end snaps back or you snap oversteer into a tree. This is why fwd can't be fun. No drifts or burnouts.

>you can Scandinavian flick a ff

Whoa...

If you think drifting and burnouts are the only fun things you can do in a car then you're retarded.

>you can't burnout a fwd car
what world do u live on

t. Fwd cuck

Real life isn't a race faggot. Laptimes are meaningless. Take those away and you're left with drifting and burnouts.
Sure it's possible but it looks queer as fuck. Just like lunch tray drifting.

Ah, so you really are retarded.

>you can't x irl because you will get ticket
>but you can y z, both of which will still get you tickets

I remember I used to shill for FWD on Veeky Forums back when I owned one. Even used to autocross it, and could oversteer there.

But then I got a RWD last summer, there really is no comparison.

This
FF cucks are deluded

owner of fwd and rwd cars

the fwd car might be more fun but only because it's dirt cheap meaning i can take it out on dirt roads and do 50mph scand flicks without being scared of wrecking it

on the street rwd always

but all cars are fun in ways

>you must be 18+ to post here
summer really has arrived

>but all cars are fun in ways
this
even my autotragic piece of shit corolla is fun, it's just a lot more difficult to appreciate

what cars do you own?

I own a crown vic and it's not exactly the definition of fun..

>fwd can't be fun

I had more fun in my rwd shitbox

Never as fun as a rwd. It's wrong for reasons other than drifting and burnouts but we don't need to start that autistic fire. Go be European somewhere else.

Is the suspension on that car upgraded or is the car upgraded at all? maybe hes just a godly driver. there are some people who couldn't drift a GT86 (a car designed for that very purpose) let alone something like that.

>European
>not knowing about Europes huge drift scene
typical ameridumb.

youtube.com/watch?v=t9QPGt72fQ4

Not sure that's what the 86 was built for, mate.
It would imply the owners have driving skills.

fwd skidding can be more fun in its own right that it shouldn't be done. As in, rwd is undeniably the more controllable drift experience, but the attainability of drift in a format that fundamentally denies it is potentially more exhilarating, and the incorporation of lack of control leads to a more developed understanding of exit and entry in terms of speed and angle. No format is inherently more fun than another, it all comes down the the mindset of the driver in his vehicle at the moment. Arguably, fwd pushes a more self conscious level of driving which is more rewarding when taken to the furthest limits because of the risk of snap oversteer, though the same could apply for rwd. Ultimately, we're all armchair racers until we get into a car and do what we feel should be done, so fuck it anyways.

Idk, I feel it's like riding a 250cc in the twisties and enjoying it but ultimately deluding yourself into the notion that a 250 has anything on a 1000cc.

I get what you mean with the 'taboo' mentality, don't get me wrong.

Doesn't Switzerland or some place have literally tons of toe-gays? If Euro cars weren't exclusively FWD, it'd be like Ineeshall Dee IRL.