Elizabeth!

Elizabeth!!!!!

Booker?

Elizabeth!

Grab that lock pick.

Post Rapture Liz.

The best.

The best according to Ken.

I tried making Rosalind in the new Mass Effect Andromeda...

You tried...

The face editor is shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=MBgQ5ZiphUs

>apart from Sally's brief singing, this is the last song Elizabeth can listen to unless you believe in headcanon
JUST

I really did.....

It really is. In order to change anyhting about the head size and shape over all is based on which preset head you used. Which is the only way to change the eye brows, which for some reason you can't even change the color of. The skin tone doesn't even get pale at all, and in game with the shaders, lighting, she looks tan in most lights. For the hair it's the same issue. The color that looks like her's comes through as a bright glow that should be at a rave party. The next best one to use pic related comes through as blond in some lights.

On top of all that, with how SJW bioware has gotten lately, you can't even romance your twin. So either I'm gonna scissor with the ginger on the bridge or get with the turrian chick squad-mate.

lood

What would Liz do in Andromeda?

I didn't even bother to try creating my character's face and just went with the default. It's not like the game offers you any meaningful choices anyway, you can't even select your character's background and history.

Be a kickass biotic. Makes tears back to the Milky Way Galaxy to make things easier.

Maybe they didn't put a back ground in this one because of how much it didn't really matter in the original trilogy. Maybe this bioware team is trying to avoid things that they won't keep to in future releases. Remember how all that "mattered" in the original trilogy and for Infinate At least they brought back some complexity that ME1 had, before horribly dumbing it down for 2 and 3. I like how you can actually customize and make weapons armor and all that. Same thing with the skills, the whole mix and match thing is really cool. Be a soldier/tank with some good offensive powers, which soliders in any of the ME games never had. Though I wish they had that destroyer class that was in ME3 MP or something similar. Something about walking around being the goddamn terminator/robocop/iron-man with an auto firing/targeting mini rocket launcher and being awesome with assault rifles.

>"We'll bang, OK?"

Report to the ship as soon as possible.