blog.bioware.com/2017/04/06/patch-1-05-multiplayer-balance-updates/

PS Stop with the (embed) meme, when you copy OP at least fix it

Other urls found in this thread:

spacetelescope.org/images/heic1502a/zoomable/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1st for pure.

Cora best girl.

2nd for best waifu

xth for Director Tann secretly wants your dick inside him.

you lose furfag

MEA doesnt feel right because of the road trip like sentiment of everyone. it feels too casual, the dialogue doesnt convey the desperate situation everyone is in. I mean the kett? thats horror stuff like humans turning into husks, planets are fucked up and people are trapped in cryo but everyone still cracks jokes. the general feeling should be as depressing as previous titles, thats what made them good. because you knew shit was fucked and it added a certain gravity to every mission. MEA is just too happy and cheesy, a shame actually.

it's a new galaxy. enjoy the moment

The first and the greatest.

This thread has been claimed in Sara's name, therefore it's rated PG.

Keep discussion friendly and tasteful.

there is nothing to enjoy about the situation everyone is in. the whole project was a disaster and the lifes of everyone are at stake.

Jack is best girl

You could make a carpet out of that curry

i got a nice ship and make new friends. even get a girlfriend. that's pretty cool

This is Andromeda, say something nice to it.
spacetelescope.org/images/heic1502a/zoomable/

Vetra better girl.

but your dad died and everyones life depends on you. doesnt add much to the setting when the characters act like naive idiots. it destroys the game in a way.

I'd fuck Tann, the hate fuck would be crazy

Eos is the best planet.

it doesn't even have a worm

FEMALE BATARIANS WITH FOUR BREASTS DLC WHEN

Report anyone else.

How the fuck are Asari Swords considered balanced?
>Same damage as a Krogan Hammer
>Teleports you forward by like 10 meters. Effectively functions as a mini charge
>You have invulnerability frames for half the melee animation
>It's ultra rare so you get 5 weapon augment slots
Did bioware think this through at all?

FEMALE BAVARIANS WITH FOUR BREASTS DLC WHEN

Also the characters are just so unintresting, there is nothing special about them. they are just the standard squadmate tropes.
the NPC's are all unintresting aswell, did every decent writer leave Bioware?
we had a fuckload of unique characters in the OT, what the fuck happened?

>Bavarians

>there are people out there right now that missed the asari sword
I laugh so hard.

I mostly miss the paragon/renegade system.

It would give people that option to go with a more "get shit done dont care what stands in my way" type feeling that Renegade had in the other games. Would of made your interactions with the Angarans alot more interesting if you did not give a shit about their feelings as much.

If anything papa Ryder should of been kept alive and whichever Ryder you did not pick died at the start. Just from the little you knew him he seemed to carry that attitude with him.

>we had a fuckload of unique characters in the OT
No we didn't, every single one of them was a depthless archetype, specially in Mass Effect 1 when they were just walking encyclopedias for their races.

Yes that's what I said dumbass

>like the omni tool the most
>3 slots
I went with the kett fire sword because there's nothing else to spend helius research on.

My OC got used for the main image :0

Get back to work on the new one

>tfw you will never have a femBT gf who forcefully pushes your head into her quad breasts in order to "reward the slave"

Has the guy who went off the jack off to Miranda back yet?

He went to bed an hour ago

killiing DadRyder was the biggest mistake they could've made, he was the only charismatic character and players could connect with him because he is N7, his choices could be the most Renegade shit in MEA and we, as his kids would have to deal with him as operator, not as father.
he alone would've been able to carry an intresting storyarc.

He didn't have any charisma, like pretty much all characters in videogames he is a depthless, walking plot device.

Does Jaal like kids?

still up, how are you guys going?

>still up,
Stop edging and finish already

He was a stubborn idiot.

i did finish, shot it onto a waded up bunch of toilet paper and flushed it down the toilet

sprayed some air freshner and deodorant to try and cover any lingering smells

thats because he got killed off this early so he didnt get fleshed out enough. he had the greatest potential to be a good character.
all we got left is a fuckton of mediocre/bad ones.

exactly that made him an intresting character.

>Startup Mass Effect 2 again.
>Pick Adept
>Pick Insanity

I made a mistake guys.

The only character in the entire game that didn't have a fucking tumlr fanfiction sense of humour

It's a videogame, potential will always be wasted regarding storylines because no competent writer will ever bother with this industry.

mandatory

>who is Patrick Weekes
Um, okay sweetie.

Pro Tip
the smell still lingers you just can't smell it

I wonder the same, who is Patrick Weekes?

He is Padok Wiks.

MEA is wasted potential the game, cant reach the levels of "could've been" of the OT tho, but thats because people had already little expectations.

Who are you?

Jaal loves children. He loves them so much, he set up a "pedophile ring", pedophile being translated to him as someone who likes children. He is recruiting others who like children and soon he will have the largest pedophile organization in Andromeda.

fffffuuuuck

It's not as bad as it seems, especially with Energy Drain

The entire franchise is wasted potential, Mass Effect was already a failure the moment they introduced AN ANCIENT EVIL AWAKENS 3 minutes into the first fucking game.

There probably isn't an Angara who doesn't like kids, they're extremely family oriented.

who who
who who

pedos lol the irish of space

You guys ready for the Quarian Ark? Calling it now.
>Quarian Ark SAM malfunctions when ark hits the Scourge
>Takes control of defenses on Ark
>Quarian pathfinder is incapacitated
>Quarian captain sends warning message out
>Ryder's team finds the Quarian Ark
>Pushing through SAM defenses
>Finds Quarian pathfinder, they're dead
>Ryder's team stumbles into cargo hols to find backdoor into SAM node
>Jumped by SAM defenses
>Bout to die
>Suddenly Geth platforms burst out of cargo
>Some moron smuggled Geth along because muh creators
>Geth have been adapting during whole trip to Andromeda
>Want to help the creators
>Geth platform alpha helps you shut down SAM node
>Quarian captain helps too
>Their life is saved by the Geth
>Geth chosen by Captain to be new Pathfinder for Quarian Ark
Get hype

He's a mixed bag, that's what he is. He's written some good things but he also ruined the Geth in ME3 and then the Qunari in DAI. I'm very scared for the future of Dragon Age with him as lead writer.

The Geth must be destroyed

A Reaper followed the Quarian Ark.

It's either Geth Pathfinder or the Quarian SAM gets fucked and the Quarian Pathfinder gets a Geth as their AI.

Just fucking watch. The Geth will be on that Ark.

I still don't understand why the quarians are the leaders of the multispecies ark. They are faggots, they are weak and cannot fight. They are unsuited to the leadership role, given their demonstrated poor judgement. Lastly, they are poor and cannot afford to build an ark. They should be relegated to a position of supplicants.

If anything, the pathfinder should be drell, the financiers volus, and the elcor the soldiers

>more reaper bullshittery
no
you should feel bad for even thinking this would be a good idea

Use some remnant EMP to turn it off, and use it as your main and first warship of the new Nexus fleet.

I'm just getting decimated left and right by everything and even the pawns have armor.

Shoulda gone Infiltrator or Soldier. Adepts going to be impossible.

>inb4 franchise is burned to the ground and never touched again

NO
Let's not add most retarded writting to the already bad writting.

Why not?
The Reapers were right.

The Quarians are the most qualified to have an ark. Between navigation, combat, and general viability, they fit all needs the best. Drell would be a good pathfinder but they would be shitty to run their own ark. It's probably a joint effort between all of those species but the Quarians are most qualified to lead.

>Remnant EMP
Then you get indoctrinated using the ship. Did you fucking learn nothing from ME3?

The Geth pathfinder will end up being a copy of Legion.

And "Ryder Pathfinder" will sound like shit compared to "Shepard Commander"

A Batarian battle Ark (crewed entirely by women with 4 breasts) followed the Quarian ark.

The Geth will bring in much more advanced tech because they spent the 600 year travel studying shit rather than sleeping.

fuck batarians

Stop with this Reddit nonsense. Bunch of fucking manbabies that cannot exist in a world without neverending callbacks.

there is going to be another DA? I thought it was finished.

no, the quarians dont even have enough resources in the MW, doesnt make sense for them to travel to MEA. they cant even settle new worlds.

That'll be the justification for their advanced platforms. A geth pathfinder would actually be great for those species since their environmental needs vary so much i.e volus atmosphere requirements.

>being mean to the Übermensch of Mass Effect

>The Quarians are the most qualified to have an ark
>Quarians are most qualified to lead

Their entire history is one of bad judgements, and they have no money. You are going to ask other species to spend their cash and be led by these incompetent fucks?

The Quarian Ark will bring incest.

>Sid decides to follow in her sister's footsteps and becomes the biggest slut in Andromeda

Batarian Lives Matter=BLM, sounds familiar?

>I thought it was finished.
The last game ended with a companion fucking off to destroy the world you spastic, what do you think?

The quarians are a species entirely made of bad decisions. It suits them perfectly.

>make AI
>freak the fuck out and try to kill it
>get rekt
>leave to space
>don't settle some other planet temporarily
>stay in sterile ships long enough to completely fuck your immune system
>decide to make a multi-species ark instead of just going as quarians
>get delayed
>likely be dumb enough to let geth on board

It's like an entire species of the three stooges.

I know they dont have the resources for it, that's why it's a multi-species effort. But fucking sell me on why the Volus, Elcor, Hanar, or Drell would be better suited to lead an Ark than the Quarians? Half of those races are vassals to other races, dont forget that.

>bad writting was right
No, you are in the minority here.
No one with sane mind would think Reapers were written ok.
Go to be Mac.

Why would there be a geth pathfinder, didn't the arks leave before Shephard dommed the geths into submission?

>ruined the geth in ME3
Explain.

>Their entire history is one of bad judgements

Name even one.
>inb4 muh geth

Gotta try harder than that.

This, fuck the Quarians.

not him but
>ME2 we will not chose the the tech of old machines and evlove on our own
>ME3 give us the old machine tech please shepard

>Blacks discriminated against
>Batarians discriminated against
It adds up

I never played this trash in the first place cunt, just suprised EA wasted money on this shit IP.

Woah, so shepard straight up killed all black people huh

Main arks left little after ME2. Quarian ark would have left after Legions loyalty mission

yeah but the thing is blacks deserve to be shot while batarians are mostly innocent

Stop talking about shit you haven't got the slightest clue on then you melt.