/wfg/ - Warframe General

Nothing to do edition
previous thread: >READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros No Fun Allowed, if it wasn't full: i.imgur.com/RMS2guW.png
>Avoid the line, join the /wfg/ alliance today! PM killsaw of Warbros NFA for inquiries

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/v6G5rTg
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.0: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData (MissionDecks=mission rewards)
Another Datamine / Warframe News: semlar.com/
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns, read note at the bottom: i.imgur.com/2v58uvp.jpg
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c
Tierqueer Filters: git.io/vMhaS
---
CURRENT UPDATE: Octavia's Anthem 20.10
> forums.warframe.com/topic/783215-octavias-anthem-update-2010/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Banshee
> forums.warframe.com/topic/767736-banshee-prime-hotfix-19115/

Liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YKF5O30GaU4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dedgame rework never

2nd for stuck taters

>probably next to be primed
>maybe gets a rework
>will probably still be shit

how much will people be selling single Magnus rivens for do you think

What the fuck is this shit?

$35 and a handy

buy blind bags 10o

>trying to scan simaris corrupted nullifier targets for extra rep
>find target, knockdown with melee slam
>ragdolls away and falls onto orokin plants
>suddenly freezes
>no more scan points
>bubble pops
>vanishes seconds later
>get yelled at by orangedad
ok, that's probably enough warframe for tonight

>55 dollars for 5 random pieces of shit like this one

I'm going to do excessive chainsaw murder with Blast Ripkas and you can't stop me.

i don't intend to
do the one thing we never do
have fun

can we please get some other melee that make you parkour faster, or like a mod or something? they already killed half the utility of the telos boltace, I want to use other shit now

kicking weapons that make you bulletjump faster when

Hopefully never.

Did plebbit not catch on yet or why is Limbos 4 still DELET THIS-tier?

but kicking people is cool

user, chances are they more about the game than you do.

Saw that Atlas passive makes him unknockable, I kinda like that, but by the looks of it I barely see anyone playing him, does he suck that much?

knockdowns send you airborne instead I believe, which is really fucking annoying.

Really? What the hell, that's a lame passive then...

same as valk in hysteria, or being in any other cc-immune state

I don't know that you're all taking about. But when I get knocked back when playing zephyr it just sends her flying. It's fun so long as I'm aim gliding as it happens.

How do punch through and Fomorian Accelerant and punch through work?

Knowing DE, probably badly.

stuff in the market is just getting cheaper and cheaper to the point where some stuff will pay for itself.

for example: that new corpus tonfa stance came in a bundle for like 200 plat. the stance it self, which was shit because boltace at the time didn't need a stance to slide attack, sold for just under the bundle price on the market if you managed to sell it fast enough. so free potato, weapom, and armor cosmetics.

Is frost still a thing? He was my go to way back when but now I'm not sure anymore. Been gone for a long ass while

Someone said he was reworked but he seems the same to me

Only shitters play Frost.

Whys that?

Why is recruiting still only possible via chat? And not a proper recruiting system?

Why is trading still only possible via chat? And not a proper trading system?

They think snowglobe is the solution for fucking everything, when it's only actually useful for three game modes, and even then only two factions in those three game modes.

It's a pretty decent damage mitigation ability, which can be a crutch for skill or intelligence. Frosts are also considerably more visible as being shitters since their shitter behavior is easier to spot. Someone who's just bad or slow or zlow and bad is a lot harder to spot than "I am in a corpus defense perched on a pillar inside my snowglobe, which is nowhere near the actual thing that should be snowglobed."

Because DE is incompetent and has no idea what they want the game to be

zenistar disc is given a duration
zenistar doesn't work with berserker
zenistar works with berserker but not the disc
zenistar doesn't proc berserker from crits made by the disc
zenistar doesn't proc berserker if gas crit is made by the disc
zenistar gas crit dmg was reduced
zenistar gas crit dmg reduced again
------------------------------------------------

steve is out of town and will remove the massive zenistar chroma sword skin as soon as he sees it

zenistar was given a passive buff but it bugged out in the last update to allow it to be continuously stacked and willl be nerfed asap

>Whenever I don't play Vauban on Hiercon there are no defense frames
I'd be okay with even a frost at this point, I just wanna farm credits and level my mesa

>Every other vauban I'm with in missions sticks telsas to my rhinos ass

I'd almost be insulted but I'm having too much fun shooting lightning off my asscheeks.

you faggots still not tired of doing the same shit over and over again?

That's all life ever is, user, but here we all are nonetheless

Are there any other must have arcanes?
I will be getting vanguard soon.

I mean I tend to use my bubble only on the point, and pop excess bubbles so folks can actually take shots at enemies

Though I gotta be sure to grab that augment that freezes enemies who enter the globe

I can't believe that Marro's Bazzar wasn't a storefront system rather than just a area to trade without dojo access.

yeah I thought it was going to be like luna online where you set your goods and your prices, then go afk as a little vendor stand or whatever (I'm sure there are better examples)

Or just a fucking market board.

Where's that nigger killsaw? I need in on one of the NFA tardfarms.

You cant even meet up at bazaar unless game randomly places you in same instance

>looking at wiki page for arcanes
>all that bullet jump velocity and wall latch/glide
yeah that's retarded.

What's the best mission type to generally do when trying to find targets for simaris?

Is there any point to dojos yet?

depends, I just had a hell of a time tracking down corrupted nullifier targets until I realized they only seem to spawn on high level exterminates and not capture etc - ideally any mission you can finish quickly

>unveil pistol riven
> Akstilletto +status and +multishot

Neat

do ones that come out of void fissures count? because I think those spawn at any level

as far as I know, no, you can't just find any old enemy that matches the target you're looking for, it has to be the special unique "corrupted nullifier synthesis target" or whatever it happens to be, and whether that spawns on a mission that simaris announces is present when you start seems to be dictated by the base mission type faction level etc

Weapon research and trading

bullet jump velocity at least does something

I'd actually want that for like my ash or loki or something for going fast, but I have arcane swindle and a trickery set on my ash anyway

DE can't make up their fucking minds on cosmetic stat boosts so it's really bizarre seeing things that used to affect like, stamina or other pre-parkour 2.0 shit reworked

First time seeing the sortie timer refresh timer hit zero. How long does it normally take for a new sortie to pop up?

a minute or two, give or take

Why can I not deploy solar rails?

Dark Sector PVP is dead

Why?

When was the last time Primed Point Blank was one sale?

Steve said so, said he'll bring it back once he figures out how PVP will work better.

atlas isn't shitty or anything, he's just locked behind a completely awful quest that nobody cares to do

Today's Sortie vs Corpus (10/04)

1st: Mobile Defense on Phobos (Monolith), Condition: Augmented Enemy Shields

2nd: Spy on Neptune (Proteus), Condition: Cryogenic Leakage

3rd: Interception on Europa (Sorath), Condition: Enemy Physical Enhancement (Puncture)

May good rivens, potatos and legendary cores come your way.

Comfy
I wonder if Nef Anyo is a legendary core or a regular fusion core

>fusion cores
Who?

So, that's never?

Orokin cell farm where?

go to draco, duh

Or just farm for bosses. That or Ceres, Derelict, or Saturn

Sorties done pretty easily and my reward was greater naramon lens. Am I blessed by the void

The best Warframe related youtuber.

Don't @ me.

The fact that most if not all of her videos are shitposts I can agree with that I also use them to get a rundown of prime time quickly

I'm not gonna get shit out of revenge for always kicking Anyo Corps ass in Index

Quite Shy, bless her and her Sybaris and banshee builds.

@173608704

>her
>her
>her

You sound a little triggered user

Had you said their name I would have checked them out

What would you fags look for in a Zhuge Riven?

+300% Puncture
-400% Damage

>Don't use Mag she doesn't deal any damag-

multishot
one of: damage, element, crit chance/damage
and one of: reload speed or magazine capacity

would be ideal for me

>one power that is frequently inconvenient or aggravating in practice deals large damage in the simulacrum as long as you use projectile weapons
yeah, still a pass

In that same place that you found that in the comments it tells you why it doesn't work in actual game.

Alright. Well, if I roll my second one into that I'll let you know.

I tried shit like this with a Spira with 2.1 Punch Through modded for 100% w.Viral. Nothing. No mutiple ticks of damage. Do you need fucking 10m+ or something?

>Use Mag in sortie
>Do this
>Top damage

Sure it doesn't.

Thank you

Yeah anyone can get top damage with pubs.

Does doing this in a game with pubs somehow un-murder those enemies? Your arguments makes no sense.

Saying you got top damage doesn't mean shit is what I'm saying.

>Ayatan

knew I was gonna get fucked

youtube.com/watch?v=YKF5O30GaU4

How long do I need to stay there?

You're missing the banshee efficiency one.

about -10 months

this game is so shit

>people will buy Legendary core for 400+ plat
>legendary core is effectively worth 40,920 because thats how much Primed mods use
>basically spending 10 plat for 1000 endo
>Tax is almost as much as the credits you save from not doing normal fusion

on the other hand

>buy Anasa Ayatan Sculpture for 10 plat
>spending 10 plat for 3450 endo instead of 10 plat for 100

No wonder half the players have a million questions about builds, they can't even do basic math.