/pg/ Persona General

NEWS
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd in Sumaru City: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S
GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona image collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12715661
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anal with Makoto!

Ryuji and Ann are a cute couple!

There's literally no reason to hang out with girls at night when you can just get comfy and sleep early with Morgana.

strawpoll.me/12715661
strawpoll.me/12715661
strawpoll.me/12715661

*Anne

>2 fucking threads
It's just like i'm in /fgog/

>getting some pussy
>getting the pussy
it's a hard choice.

What confidents do I need maxed out to get Lucifer?

Also is he still the "ultimate" grind Persona as always??

God damn, the Shido boss has no right to be this fucking good.

Yo, does anyone know what days Chihaya is available for her confidant? Is it every day that isn't raining?

Signs of autism include

>Displays indifference
>Joins in only if adult insists and assists
>One sided interaction
>No eye contact
>Variety is not the spice of life
>Indicates needs by using an adult's hand
>Does not play with other children
>Talks incessantly about only one topic
>Lack of creative pretend play
>Bizarre behavior
>Inappropriate laughing or giggling
>Echolalic, copies words like a parrot
>Likes to spin objects
>Can do some things very well, very quickly but not tasks involving social understanding

It should be. You can always just check on the map by pressing square over her usual area when there's a blue taro card. If there is none then there's no co-op in that area currently.

You can only do her confidant on Saturday, Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday. She isn't there when it's raining.
She'll be there every other day for fortune telling, but you can only advance her confidant on the above days.

delet this

Why didn't you guys tell me haru is godlike in battle?
Her skills look very good.

Thanks famalamborghinis.

Because her hair/forehead are hideous

That's wrong. She has fluffy hair, wears a fluffy sweater and has a very soft, pleasant voice. She's made out of softness.

>has a very soft, pleasant voice
her voice is fucking awful
I cringe at every line

P4g or p5?

You sound like a tremendous faggot.

I DON'T WANT ANY PUSSY I WANT THE D

Am I retarded or is Anne referring to Fujiko Mine when she says she always liked that one female thief from an anime during her early social links?

DON'T YOU THINK ITS TIME FOR BED? IT ISN'T HEALTHY TO STAY UP LATE user.

Geeez user I don't know,it's not like this game is full of Lupin III references or something

P4 is boring as fuck

>What confidents do I need maxed out to get Lucifer?
You need Strength at Rank 5 for the collective fusion to unlock, and Star maxed for the Lucifer fusion to unlock.
Then you fuse Anubis, Ananta, Trumpeter, Michael, Metatron and Satan for him. Metatron requires the Justice confidant to be maxed, and Satan requires the Judgement confidant to be maxed in order to be fused. Both of these are story confidants though.

>tfw they literally showed catbus anal vore at the end of the futaba dungeon

god bless Sadayo for making this cat shut the fuck up more often

Initially I thought Ryuji was a call bro but he just keeps getting worse with every arc.

I always thought it was this useless piece of shit.

>call

>tfw want to go on dates with sensei but need to manage every single evening perfectly so you can't.

Does the game ever open up and give me real freedom or does Morgana dictate what I docfor the whole game? The only real free time I have right now is when the deadline is active and I just started Madarame's Palace.

As an aside, does Makoto become better after she joins your party? She's kind of irritating right now, but I had her pegged as my number one choice before I started playing.

Do equipments and other items carry over to NG+?

Thanks a ton. Is he still the "most powerful" in the series as custom per game or is Helel still around? Is it true victory cry is gone?

Also I'm at May 20th just started the museum. Do I still have time to max out all cons before end game or am I too late?

I don't understand why they shit on him so hard. I fucking realize he isn't smart, fuck off, stop making it so blatant by having him shout about being a Phantom Thief all the time.

yes

I may have skipped this part in the tutorial, but what happens if you reach 100% on the meter at the top right?

I've only gotten to 40% one time because I was being stupid and not paying attention.

I heard that equipped party member weapon and armor won't carry over though.

Incorrect

Morgana isn't even that bad. You're going to school from 5am to 4.30 pm. You should go to sleep early because you have to wake up at 5 the next morning. Going to Metaverse tired is dangerous, any misstep could cost you your life

Yes and yes

dumb neet is so dumb

You get booted from the dungeon apparently.

Are you referring to palace security? If so, it means your chances of scoring a preemptive attack are null and enemies are on high alert for your presence. Hide until you can lower it.

KONOGAKI

Well, to the honest I've never seen the anime Lupin but I'm aware that she's from the anime and has her own tv series. I just don't want to be one of those people trying to make connections between things that don't exist.

WOOOOOO! JOKA KAKOII!

>Qliphoth Dungeon

What Purse Owners did you guys use for this? I was thinking about making Vishnu to go with my Asura.

Hey buddy, I think you got the wrong door. The leather club's two blocks down.

Get fucked.

>wanted to romance Futaba
>Can't because she causes my brotherly instincts to kick in, which kills my boner
It sucks growing up with so many sisters

I am sorry I have been playing this too much

>not wanting to bone your sisters

Fag.

You're the cat's slave for whole game. Just accept it.
Also, yes Makoto becomes waifu material very quickly

Is P5 Lucifer the angel or demon?

My mind immediately jumped to Carmen Sandiego, and then I considered the idea that she called upon the wrong Carmen by mistake, then just went with it.

Demon. Helel isn't in the game.

only like four or five of those things apply

t. someone with no sister

More of those apply to Naoto than Yusuke.

I hope Goro gets more than 2 personas in P5 Crimson.

Same reason they exaggerate anyone else's traits for comedy or to move the plot along, they don't know how to write a cast this big satisfactorily

>Try to take a bath after a long day of killing demons
>I can't let you do that, Joker.

I wish they'd bring back prime personas that you and your party get if you make the right choices in the story. It's a good way to not have to completely give up on your cool-looking starter.

Is he still the most powerful?

>t. that fucking cat

I hope we get the option to shoot him in his faggot face.

But Atlus'll pander to the faggots anyway and have there be an ending where you cooperate with him like you did with Adachi so fuck it.

>Snack Bar in underground walkway is using the Phantom Thief name to sell shitty snacks
>You can't sue or call them out
Is there truly no justice in this world?

Stop trying to cockblock me, cat. I'm gonna fuck ann whether you like it or not

Does Futaba's dungeon ever fucking end jesus
Tfw at Sanctuary with 0 SP, so close to clearing it in one day

I-I liked Jeanne

>>Talks incessantly about only one topic
So they are all autistic?
>muh art
>muh shiho
>muh fame
>muh i'm not useless

That's the second to the last rest point, ganbare!

I bet you also watched shit like wedding peach, you fruit.

When “give me item” is lit red, will you always get a card?

>so close to clearing it in one day
stop doing this to yourselves

where can i get the rat debuff spell

Those shoes honestly look ridiculously annoying to get on.

>watched
and no.
I dunno maybe Jeanne's anime was shit but manga was fine.

Shut the fuck up or i'll put you down, you useless piece of shit

She does? Best girl

So does Igor's master just watch while he's getting fucked by Grail-kun?

Dude, phil is busy flying around.

English or Japanese? I can't stand English Haru but really like the Japanese one.

Haruka Tomatsu is high tier.

>Tae is the only girl on Valentines that implies she'll stop seeing you

I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU ATLUS

>tfw just realized I forgot to talk to the Velvet room attendants for their items before heading into ng+

not surprising desu, she looks like she sleeps around like crazy

Though didn't she also say they should wait with fucking until Potter is an adult? Does that mean she never actually wanted to fuck him?

Shouldn't you have all their shit in the compendium anyways? Might be annoying/pricey, but less so than doing it all over again.

My fun per hour ratio is rapidly dropping.

If there was literally an option to just skip the palaces after an hour, I would take it in a heartbeat.

There's barely any narrative development once you're in, and without spamming items or s-links, you can't really run from enemies. It's just one 4-6 hour backtracking slog.

>buy a SP regen accessory for MC
>Sun social link
>mfw making 400k in a single night of mementos

>have like 10 confidants on the go
>somehow literally none are avaliable

It's the friday before the mob boss' change of heart and the only confidant I can find are Tae and Makoto who both need charm to continue.

Why is everyone unavailable some days?

just switch to easy and rush them

>Though didn't she also say they should wait with fucking until Potter is an adult?
I think that was Sensei.

Is there any theme with the playable characters' names? I want the protagonist's name to fit that theme.

>Metatron requires the Justice confidant to be maxed, and Satan requires the Judgement confidant to be maxed in order to be fused. Both of these are story confidants though.
But the only way to max justice is to get the bad end

Unless it unlocks at rank 7 or something

She's even sluttier than sensei.