hsdecktracker.net/

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>/hsg/ general & tournament discord
discord.gg/NVBCXr2

Last thread:

Is the nufreeze stronger than old freeze?

>Adapts

>turn 3 (2 with coin) rare win condition
thanks brode

>you will never cuck zeriyah
I hope Savjz invites some beach sluts to her apartment while she is working, he is a lucky Finn

'no'
there is no such thing as a power creep but buy our packs goy

Daily reminder blizzard saved hearthstone again

savjz is a good sweet boy and would never do such a thing

How the fuck do I play quest mage?
I never draw anything useful and all the randoms spells are trash

>innervated turn 1

m-maybe i can be your Frothing Beserker tonight

Nice little raptors.
also this game isn't fun anymore

whenever I coin hero power on turn 1 my opponent always emotes me?

Because that's a bad play

Not with rogue

unless you're playing mage and he's a shaman whose turn one play was Dust Devil

Any modifications to this deck?

>ywn corner a draenei woman

Are you seriously asking for wild deckbuilding advice here?

>wild

About to leave work should I get pizza or Subway on my way home?

Quest Rogue has been refined
With this version, it no longer loses to aggro while still having 100% winrate against slower decks

>tfw the only reason I keep playing is to get more gold/dust so I can get more cards in the hopes game will eventually be fun again

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN!

Still loses to Kabal ->counter spell

Still laughing after the last rogue shit conceded.

Why am I facing warrior taunt quest faggotry at rank 20?

Subway, but get a salad bowl instead of a sub. Carbs are the enemy.

Does that actually work?

>no Cairne in a N'Zoth Deck

Probably not, just a guy LARPing as a master deckbuilder

Cairne is fucking garbage

this card is fucking bullshit

beast hunter is literally pirate warrior but acceptable

>not playing wild
>not having Dr. 7, Loatheb or Brann

Anyone know a place where I can find all the card Artwork?

>cant break rank 11

FUCK

>there are only 5 pally secrets in standard
>you discover 3
>you are literally guaranteed to get either kodo, sac, or redemption
>even repentance is good in certain situations (pic related)
>hell even eye for an eye, the only one that's truly shit, can get you some free damage or even get you past an ice block

Hydrologist is broken af. The sky is blue. News at 11.

You're right, I dusted those the second they left standard, the only supported format.

The 11/10 hump is the worst man. After I hit 10 I breezed through to 7/8. Just keep on keeping on

Fug

Doesn't the wiki have the artwork at the bottom?

Me too user. It feels like right when I'm about to do it, I get a fucking streak of shitty luck and go back down to 13

Can't be targeted by spells or hero powers ;)

Listen cocksuckers, this optimizes both early drops to contest board and quest rushing
It eliminates all possible hand bricking elements
It is perfection

anyone got a decklist for taunt warrior

>Windfury
>Can't be targetted
next turn
>+3 Health
>Divine Shield

play midrange hunter

>playing steal yo class cards rogue
>beating meta decks at rank 5
>4 stars into rank 5 with a joke deck

kek

>6 win streak vs hot netdecks
>lose to a purify inner fire priest

im not sure if im happy or angry that every second meme deck is viable now

>Opponent plays that adapting pterrodax bullshit in arena
>Dont have an answer for it the next turn
>Lose

Ebin

I'm looking for one too. I was strongly considering Fibonacci's version since I packed Deathwing but I'm TERRIFIED to spend dust

Business idea: make a deck that breaks the meta

>Buy 15 classic packs
>open Captain Greenskin
>nice
>next pack, open Milhouse Manastorm

I was just kidding that he's good in this meta in the last thread, I swear. I already disenchanted one a few months ago.

see

People are complaining about the rogue quest, about the mage quest, when really, these are baby's first combo decks. You have to play a card that puts a glowing symbol above your head that says, 'hey, I'm trying to complete my combo!'

'Oh, they're so non-interactive!' Yeah, that's the point! An ideal competitive deck in any card game wants to be as non-interactive as possible. You want to have a plan to win, you want the cards in your deck to work towards that plan, and you want to accomplish your plan as smoothly and efficiently as possible.

Card games, once they become sufficiently complex, devolve into a series of logic problems. What are the card interactions here that will allow me to most consistently win? I'm sure that's very engaging and stimulating for people who enjoy that sort of thing, but I'm not one of them.

Like, Lifecoach thinks that Gwent's going to be the next big card game, to which I respond: Have you ever tried to watch someone play Gwent? It's a math problem! It's so boring! 'I play my catapult in the back row. Oh dear, you've rained on my catapult.' You don't even fight anyone in that game!

I don't want to do logic problems. I don't want to have to think several turns ahead about what avenues I have left to accomplish my plan. I tried playing quest mage and assembling a win condition, and it was very stressful and I didn't enjoy it. My ideal meta is a durdly unoptimized clown fiesta where everyone puts the sweetest looking cards in their deck. Any cool synergies take place on a purely value continuum - Aha! I've made copies of all my minions! Oho! I get to discover twice! Shit, look at all these discounts I'm getting! I'm currently playing a priest deck with Lyra Sunshard, and it sucks and I'm bad at playing it and I lose constantly, but look at all these random spells I can get!

Other than possibly Soggoth, are there any other staple legendaries and epics to craft for Taunt/Quest Warrior?

Want to play at least one functioning Quest deck in ladder and don't want to do Shaman since I lack Finja and Patches nor Rogue because that shit's just fucking stupid.

i enjoy playing gwent a lot am i an autist?

How's Elemental Shaman? Good, expensive?

no it's much slower

The difference between decent card games with OTK combo decks and Hearthstone is that those other games offer a way to do things during the opponent's turn and interrupt a combo, even if they manage to get everything.

The only card in all of Hearthstone capable of doing that is Dirty Rat pulling a combo piece preemptively, which is fucking stupid. If it had an Instant/Trap Card mechanic or anything of the sorts, other than Secrets, OTK combo decks would be no problem. As it stands, they're just terrible and force people into Aggro roles in order to counter them, since most normal decks can't race them fast enough otherwise.

>otk mage survives because she got 4 iceblocks from her rng spell generators
enough

Protip: Throw in a 'thanks'.

dear diary, playing pirate warrior I killed every quest rogue I saw today.

>soggoth
>good

shig

>Opponent plays fledgling in arena When I have board
>Silence it with spellbreaker and keep going face instead of trading

Working as intended. There is absolutely no way in hell they didn't properly playtest this. They saw, they played it, and said "this is okay".

NOOOOOO

THE DREAAAAMMMM :C

>People have already figured out that aggro counters Quest Rogue, just like it counters everything else
Well, there goes the one fun deck in the game.

I have fixed the game, thank me later

>general gets 100% better as soon as EU players go to bed
really makes you think

The meta seems good at the moment. You've got the strong decks but they have counters and everything inbetween is viable to some degree.

The problem I feel is going to be when the 2nd and 3rd expansions hit and more powercreep is added unfortunately.

>doesn't affect most Discover effects

change this immediately

If you could pay real money for getting the old Sorry emote back, would you buy it?

it's it's just coming up to Eu prime time.

Oh shit

>implying EU players don't sleep from 6am to 2pm

It's eu prime time, dumb amerifat.

sniff me

>eye winning me against exodia mage

The best feel

Tell me /hsg/ why does he only have one leg?

>Pull an extra iceblock as exodia
>1 hp
>Go for the extra turn hoping will wither give me the last apprentice I need or I can RNG another molten reflection
>Do it and win

Good times

you buffoon

it's 16:26 in gmt

he has two, they're together

Hnng

How do /we/ fix Shaman's 2drop problem?

>pirate warrior coins a shit 2 drop on turn 1

I need that kind of opponent

2 mana 3/4

>general gets 100% better as soon as Australian players go to bed
this is more accurate if we can prove there are Aussies here.

We don't. Never again.

he actually has 3 legs

All Pedoverse posters LEAVE now.

Go play your dead game and leave our alive and thriving meta alone.

>>>/svg/

I know some people were asking about this before so here you go, proof that EQ works against quest rogue.

>thriving meta

you wish fucboi

i dont see it, you're trying to confuse me

2 mana 1/2: whenever you play an elemental, draw an elemental from your deck

Why can't I play both?

>quest mage
>a series of logic problems
top kek
It's exactly what it is, a baby's first combo deck that gives you a lot of cool free cards if you play curveshit, so you can win unless you're playing against pirate warrior and he manages to pop all 4 of your ice blocks.
It's a "combo" deck for literal retards who couldn't climb with freeze mage even back in Mad Scientist era.
And there wouldn't be nothing wrong with it because I don't give a fuck about some fedora thought processes of people playing CCGs, but unlike freeze mage, it doesn't offer any meaningful counterplay except highrolling on Dirty Rat or hitting face with smorc shot or arcanite reaper fast enough.

Bump, anyone?
Or can I assume nobody in /hsg/ actually knows about the game

2 mana 8/1 : Battlecry Hang yourself for playing Shaman

You won't be playing either once I report Pedoverse and its playerbase to the FBI

rank check faggots