/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

Red Mage Edition

>FINAL FANTASY® XIV: STORMBLOOD™ COLLECTOR'S EDITION [PC] Pre-Order
store.na.square-enix.com/product/436377/final-fantasy-xiv-stormblood-collector-s-edition-pc

>Hatching-tide Easter Event Info
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/Hatching_tide/

>Callback Campaign
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>Patch 3.56 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/26738a49887f2b9f9e6b0aa67ae5f7d1a09dd1f2

>Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXII and XXXIII
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/3ee28e9c3569e2c7be7212675e20a99641370d8d

>Fanfest interview with Yoshi:
gamerescape.com/2016/12/26/famitsu-sits-down-with-naoki-yoshida-at-jp-fan-festival-2016/

>New info on class changes for 4.0
/r/ffxiv/comments/5xrv3u/more_information_from_korean_live_letter/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/9vy76RKn (embed)

Last time on /xivg/: (do not click)

First for fuck off c@s

second for no i am cate

Third for c@ anyway

My clusters are singing!

meow motherfucker

kt

xth for i need the husbands roulette to roll on

tfw waiting in queues

Reminder to not race mix and breed with your own kind.

nyo
'w'

Starting the game for the first time, what should I be expecting? How long will it take me to get to end game? Should I buy heavensward now or wait till im at level 50?

Yay cats!

1 or 2 weeks to hit 60 if you play every day.

These fucking meowers are not to be trusted.

das rood

>reading a guide
>won't shut up about how incredible EXP from Collectables is
>ok fine
>finally get a piece of dragon obsidian high enough
>turn it in
>12000 EXP
holy shit that's incredible
i only have to do it 105 fucking times if i want to gain one level
absolutely ridiculously efficient
literally the greatest of all time 10/10 square enix

this shit is fucking stupid and i get 0 rewards from it, why bother

Is that person who wants to marry elezen around?

Needs more Hyur.

it is good if you aren't bad at it

>bad at something with no challenge or RNG involved and that's literally just following steps
ebic..!

You fell for the collectable meme and apparently so did a lot of people. Before they buffed leveling speed for DoL I leveled BTN and MIN in like 2 days just gathering with exp manuals. Collectables are pointless if you just wait around on them, and most of the time not even worth visiting when they are up.

Do Leve's, it's faster leveling.

you get low xp for those because they're farmable collectables, unspoiled nodes have collectables that give anywhere from 60k-220k xp depending on the level

They didn't buff leveling speed

that you still did wrong apparently, because its a farmable one so of course its going to be lower. try going for one of the timered spawns.

either way please enjoy collectibles, you'll need a lot more to get all the scrips you'll require

Pff, Scripts are no issue now thanks to diadem.

Who's this sayo clone

It's dead, Jim.

>red Mage
>ilbard
jesus h Christ do you even realize how stupid you are? it's right there in the file name and you still fucked up you colossal mongoloid

listen to me
listen very closely

I want you to first bash your head on your keyboard until you can feel the blood dripping from your forehead
then
I want you to cut one of your fingers on your non-dominant hand off and fucking eat it raw, but since you're a fat pussy, I guess you can fry it if you want

after you're done I want you to go to your car and crank it up, get some rope and tie a fucking noose on the outside fucking door handle then drive to a nice deserted stretch of road so nobody will see your pathetic life end

then
loop the noose around your neck and throw a brick or some shit on the gas pedal so you're yanked out the door and dragged down the road until hopefully your faggot head rips off and you get turned into some sort of gay paste

fuck you so much

good post

trying too hard

>Reddit spacing
Lol

nice post, cocksuckers
not an argument xD

Whats a sayo?

is there any armor in the game that looks like the sorcerer's coat as in covers your mouth
is there anything like it?

I'm going to breed spider cat and make him my loving wife that i savagely rape everynight.

this moonie is the CUTEST

Soo apparently there is flying in this game?

For some reason I always thought there was not. Now I am extra excited to reach max level.

Can you please post comfy flying screens?

Ignore them. Its another moron who forgets that this game only has like 4 face options and a handful of similar skin tones and thinks that their favorite /xivg/ celebrity somehow cultivated the use of a specific face or tone even though thousands were using it beforehand. Anyone who uses the term clone here is usually wrong.

stop trying to web people and return to your cuckshed

>Same face
>Same skin color
>Same hair

Hmm.

It's not intentional, it still stands out. They're a cute moonie but if anything it's an insult to the game's character creation not the person.

So calm down.

who the fuck are u pussy

A few of the Midan chests have high collars. You'll have to farm A8S to get dyeable ones, though. The ramie and cashmere ponchos do as well. None of those cover the face like the sorcerers coat though.

Lol is that a flying mount?

Thirsty as fuck

My name is Shana "Paks' Little Mouse" Tsunderie

Yeah. 200k gil after you reach sworn with moogles.

Yes, you get it from moogle quests. The game will give you a flying mount when you reach the appropriate level/point in the story, and there's lots to choose from if you're into mount collecting.

>ilbard
More like libtard, lol us 4channers

why

Ah, I see, well I didn't always look this cute, I used to have a less cute hairstyle such as this

Because you're a stinking fleabag cat, that's why.

I like that one better.

My friend bought me a fantasia, and wants me to change to a catboy or lizardboy. Which do I pick, I need help. Post cute Boys

Flamboyant mooncatboy

Okay philosopiical question for you /xivg/:
Kissing a catboy
OR
Two catboys kissing each other?

Maybe there's an equation to determine "item rarity increase" that perception gets plugged into, professor. Have you also been wondering why your 150 potency combat skills don't do 150 damage?

Let the catboys have each others more catgirls for me.

Having my catboy kiss another catboy.

Do not trust c@girls.

lizard by far

catboy and lalagirl

Why not?

POST SEXUALLY AGGRESSIVE CATBOYS

Wassup.

Haha those don't exist

My friend plays on a super toaster. Should we avoid high pop servers?

>they don't have an official husbando roulette husbando as their eb

why are you still breathing, human waste?

>morning
>extreme catboy lust

>afternoon
>extreme fem lizard lust

>evening
>extreme elezen lust

I think I've cracked the code.

Kissing a catboy

I'm a c@girl too.

Don't forget to pet lalas every day

>do leveling roulette
>matched up with sprout PLD in Brayfux normal struggling to maintain aggro
>try to teach him how to properly pull and maintain aggro
>everything I say goes straight through his head and he doesn't retain a bit of information
Feels bad knowing that Stone Vigil is gonna fuck the poor guy over, but I can't say I didn't try.

You probably won't be able to make new characters on the high pop servers because they lock them for character creation when there's a certain number of people logged in. Unless you get lucky you have to pay for transfers to get on them. The new areas, or wherever the main story quests take people, are gonna be really crowded when the expansion hits though, even on some of the smaller servers

because im a husbando roulette husbando with the best waifu

Lizard legs.

So I'll be a SCH in 2 levels, here's my game plan
>Shield/buff tank before pull
>Pop cleric stance
>Let Eos do whatever
>DPS
>Eos dies
>Notice tank getting low
>Oh wait Eos died
>Mash D pad (is there a better bind people use for party targeting?) until it selects him because I'm retarded and using a controller
>He dies before I can pull an emergency heal off
>Blame him for pulling too much

Seems like I'd already be better than half of SCHs with this

blame the tank for eos dying too, dont forget that

Shit that's a good point. I should probably facehug bosses and stand in their AoE attacks too.
was serious about the binds though

I'm going to fanta my catboy to a lala

Don't forget to intentionally stay in Cleric while healing.

The fairy shouldn't really die ever, unless you place it in the path of a cleave or dissipate it. It can steal aggro sometimes, or maybe get killed if the tank cleaves the party, but those don't happen very often.

post it before you destroy it

Man I have a lot of homework to do. During boss fights I'll also stop moving for about 15 seconds just to type "lol" for no real reason too

that actually makes me think of another question, I never did any progression as a healer this expansion. Was dissipate ever useful for anything besides fucking about?

>Shield/buff tank before pull
>Pop cleric stance
>Tank pulls
>Start to DPS
>Oops, forgot to summon Eos
>Spend the remainder of the pull summoning Eos
>Let Eos do whatever
>DPS
>Leave Eos directly in front boss AoE
>Eos dies
>Notice tank getting low
>Oh wait Eos died
>Stop for approximately 20 seconds in the middle of the fight to type “yd u let eos die” to the tank
>Shit, tank is really low
>Mash D pad (is there a better bind people use for party targeting?) until it selects him because I'm retarded and using a controller
>About to finish a heal
>Oh wait cleric stance is on, duh
>Stop the heal and turn cleric stance off
>Start the heal again
>He dies before I can pull an emergency heal off
>Blame him for pulling too much
>Make a macro that passive-aggressively says “you’re welcome” every time I heal on from that pull on

Don't worry, an user from earlier told me about "the window™"

He's my senpai now

So what happened with exactly?

male(male) here
please post REALLY cute lizard and cat girls to w ife

jealousy + meltdowns over who meria chose to erp with

fixed version of Forgot to quote

I fanta'd my catgirl to a catboy. I wish there were butt sliders cause this dude got NO ASS

What's the third most popular NA server? Balmung and Gilgamesh seem like they're never gonna open up. I don't care about raid scene and I don't RP or anything. I just want to see the cities lively and see people chillin around and talking and shit.

>meria
>erp
you didn't try with this bait at all did you