/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, April 10th:

1741 – War of the Austrian Succession: Prussia gains control of Silesia at the Battle of Mollwitz.
1809 – Napoleonic Wars: The War of the Fifth Coalition began when Austria invaded Bavaria.
1858 – Big Ben, the bell in the Palace of Westminster's clock tower in London, was cast after the original bell had cracked during testing.
1925 – The novel The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald was first published.
1944 – The Holocaust: Rudolf Vrba and Alfréd Wetzler escaped from Auschwitz; their report was one of the earliest and most detailed descriptions of the mass killings in the camp.
1992 – Nagorno-Karabakh War: At least 40 Armenian civilians were massacred in Maraga, Azerbaijan.

>News
EU4 Mandate of Heaven is out.

>Random Country Picker
randomcountry.gbasood.net/

# Archive (mods only)
mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

#Where to get these games
hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

# Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[HoI4] - More Music Mod
mega.nz/#F!v5wXURpJ!TvoBinBVQWJbaYJsluyoFA

>>[HoI3] - Flavormod
mega.nz/#F!GBByDSgS!9ia87JfAeOQgADjGq9y4hw

>>[CK2] - user Music Mod
mega.nz/#!vIQnEZJK!5YCtpPMElgZJ3DDaVSaxJqEGym87SKZxfx-uKVwZmqM

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.6.1 - 27/11/2016
pastebin.com/33A7wXdB

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V10
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>>[V2]Africa Mod
pastebin.com/kyMpRZcQ

old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/72Yhqm5i
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sup

reminder to shitpost

Johan is bae

Just past 50 years in my first world conquest attempt. I've got no idea how far along i'm supposed to be and I know it's still very early but does it look like i'm close to being on track?

Crimea, Iraq, Syria & Tripoli are my vassals btw.

I've sort of run into a bit of a roadblock with coalitions so I can't expand anymore into Africa, Asia or Western Europe right now, just finished a war with PLC trying to carve a path through Lithuania to open up a new frontier in Russia, any tips for me?

Stacked wiped my army of 20k cav with 5k infantry. This is just desperate merc spam that doesn't even work.

Think I'm either going to become a tributary or delete the save.

Is that a patch UI change up there in the ledger or a mod?
>mercenaries 40
Jesus fucking christ how rich are they?

I would say eat a few of your vassals to free up your relation limit, and then try to get a European vassal state going.

I'm pretty sure my realm size it more than 2000.

so where is our old guy

Pick my instrument, /gsg/.

whell it is obvious the polish empire.

Regardless, you're not friendly enough with the Pope.

Poland it is.

To the East lies the remains of the Russian empire, exiled to the steppes of Siberia. Central Asia lies open for expansion, or we could strike against the eternal Slovene.

What do we do?

Baden

That's part of the ledger I believe, only mods I'm running are the map graphics mods.

Apparently Ming can also support all that upkeep with the world's largest navy and it doesn't need production when it has the entire continent of trade and taxation. As well as being able to get 10% discipline to counteract any +50% shock and +50% fire damage on top of being able to get +10% infantry combat ability from their emperor decrees.

Link and/or backstory to the mod?

Or is LoS purely a meme?

Welcome to the Middle Kingdom, the Heavenly Province, the Land of Eternity.

Also I think we're in the other thread

remove caffa, expand some into slovenia and destroy what is left of russia in that order.

It's a legitimate mod, people just say its a meme to shitpost.

pastebin.com/72Yhqm5i

The backstory is an EU4 conversion, so not a fully thought out alt history. The world isn't awfully different, but some of the big changes are:

France and Spain start at each other's next, with each power supporting minor states rebelling against the other's rule

The Russians have been trounced by the Polish, but still clamour for a return to their old lands...

Ramazan, a Christian state, is best friends with the Slovenes, who together exterminated the Ottomans from existance

The Americas are totally different, with many states vying for control. Norway in particular has a rather large colony there, and starts as a GP from the prestige of their colonial ventures.

Lots of other stuff too, check it out.

Here's north america at the start of the game.

The Lowland kingdom of Liege, after offering us an alliance, has called us into a war with France. The French are being thoroughly trounced by Spain, so it seems we would only need to provide nominal support. Do we accept?

The invasion of Caffa is being prepared as well.

>redirecting /v/eebs here

>HIP
>HRE invades poland
>HRE invades france
every time
fuck off

It's called the Historical Project Mod for a reason

>HIP
>HPM

It's called Historial Independent Mod for a reason

this thread isn't proper...

this so much