The Wiki: finalfantasy.wikia.com
"What version should I play?" Information: pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn

>FFXV
youtube.com/watch?v=Lb-f9P_tyQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SZymd6r4wGg
youtube.com/watch?v=XHr8DKtmtqU
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>FF XI
April update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/52441-Apr.-4-2017-(JST)-Version-Update
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/iWQxqxBc
/ffg/'s Boundless Nemesis clears: imgur.com/a/k2Bvc

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TK9FRo0_JaA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Third for Tifa's tifa's

What do Tifa's tifas taste like?

Bags of sand

Sephiroth is ugly! UGLY!

Forgot about Ramza, good thing I have him.
Do I feed them to Noctis then? Or hope to pull Olive?
Y'shtola perhaps...?

Did you guys got what you wanted in the Lucky Draw?

9th for Jessie

No

I got the Luneth BSB spear. So yes. Literally the best item on there. Now I must level him. I also got Vayne's glove, not really sure how to use him though.

Whoever that Devout was that hosted this all attacker party I hope you browse here because that was great (not as great as the 2 minute victory with two Ultima attackers though)

Nope, but that's to be expected. The pool is so huge, and I only really wanted about 6 things. At least my 1/11 had a new SB for one of my mains.

What I wanted was no dupes (let alone 1/11 dupe), but a single dupe with two new relics is fine enough.

It took you half an hour and it was great? What the fuck is the average clear time on the new difficulty then??

yes.

>searching for that last battle on an exploration map
>it never fucking happens

LB pots are mostly worthless right now and for the future, as LBs are generally not worth using for anyone but Rikku (and Rikku's LB is pointless to upgrade).
So yeah feed em to whoever.

It too 5 minutes. The timer counts down from 40.

>There are people on my friend list with healers set as their friend unit
>There are people on my friend list with non-maxed espers on their friend unit
>There are people on my friend list with Siren on their friend unit

A shitty team takes 10-20 minutes just to get to the second fight, I've had the misfortune of getting 99% shitty teams. A good run should be anywhere from 3-5 minutes.

>There are people on my friend list

feed em to prince nocty

I wonder how you'd feel about enhanced Ramza on set as someone's friend unit?

who is the nerd with the black wing

>maxing an esper
but why? you can get the essentials like killers and bladeblitz without maxing them. I'd rather save magicites for Titan/Tetra Sylpheed/Bahamut

>There are people

all I wanted was to get more then 2 relics and hopefully a BSB

I got luneth BSB, thancred BSB, and alph SSB (have his BSB). It was everything I wanted and more. I've wanted the luneth spear for a while but haven't liked the banners it's been featured on lately

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Every ATK point matters, user.
>I'd rather save magicites for Titan/Tetra Sylpheed/Bahamut
Well Titan is lower ATK than Odin and Tetra Sylpheed is a support esper, and Bahamut's a long way off.

Jecht

>More MP
>More ATK when damage is a quadratic function and every point counts mre than the last
>Not worth it

>there are people who pulled for Fryevia
>when Light Veritas does everything she can do better and can dual wield
lmao

>Free bis hybrid sword
>Not worth pulling for
lmao

Genesis Rhapsodos, a SOLDIER 1st Class just like Sephiroth! He was made in a similar way too thanks to ShinRa scientists fucking around with Jenova, isn't that crazy?!

The implications of that post are completely wrong, in every way.

She can only dual wield guns though. Also, she's like 3-4 months away?

If you've got the means to make a super tank then we're talking

>ice sword
>worth anything
lmoa

Much like Vayne. But you still post about it.

Bathier exists and there is a Light Gun in her event.

But what didn't he not do that was not completely incorrect?

And what did he do right?

Vayne, how do you feel about your husbando being trash in RK?

I started doing invincible exterior now that I have some extra time, and the amount of megacites I've gotten through the eggs is through the roof.

>he doesn't want to dual wield guns
pssh. nothing personnel kid

He isn't.

KIMAHRI BSB SOON

Um.. how about no.

>Vayne in RK
>Shoehorned into this dumb mag/phys hybrid nonsense
>Serves no real purpose besides making sure some autist would be able to use him on literally every team no matter the circumstance
Is Vaynefraud a DeNa employee?

yes

I also got Luneth BSB, is it really so good? Being able to stack the BSB +ATK/-RES and the dark skill +ATK/-DEF seems really good.

>look it up
>it's actually pretty good
well shit

Yes. On top of all that, also enelement wind, and ability to interrupt and AOE.

Yesterday I tried for the first time this game. And currently there are a lot of banners and events going on. I did 1 Lucky draw pull with the mithrils that they have me for no reason. Got two BSB (Vaynes Gloves and Sasuke's Blade) I also got the 50 mithrils from the goblin event. I'm currently sitting on 90 mithrils. What should I do now? Pull on some banner? Wait for better banners? I'll appreciate any kind of help guys!

>Gungnir also gives wind damage
>have Bartz cloak
hory shet
this guy's gonna hit like a fucking train

also a lil cherry on top, his bsb are ranged skills, so still useful even on those niche long range fights.

yeah maybe

Thancred BSB and Arc Robe(dupe).
It's okay. Not really what I wanted.

Anniversary banners 3 and 4 have some stuff you can build around. Refia and Raines BSB are the best on 3, with Orlandeau's OSB and probably Agrias's BSB on 4 being the prizes. You can't really go wrong on either one, especially if you have no dupes. It would probably depend on what characters you want to use for a while, since being new the soul breaks are kind of rarely used.

All of the anniversary banners are pretty good. In my opinion I'd say roll on banner 5, it has 3 hastegas, and good medicas and bursts which will set you up for a while.

youtube.com/watch?v=TK9FRo0_JaA
My fucking sides

Banner 4 is the best you can draw from, possibly Banner 5 too.

>Go over to leddit to take a look at the new JP enhancements
>See this
Holy shit how fucking dumb are these people?

Oh, my bad. I really thought the timer started from 60 for some reason.

Is it really a quadratic function?

ayyyy

I believe so looking at the average damage numbers the unit calc shits out, I haven't done the math myself.

>wanting to quit over a mere 3000 lapis
They never had the steel for it to begin with
also how do you fuck up a macro

he didn't fuck up his macro, he fucked up the starting location. the macro ran fine

Wasting a fuckton of points and passing off essential skills like killers and other utility skills for MUH 0.4 STATS ON ATK

How the fuck do you manage that

I have to agree with this guy. If the day comes where the anti-Christ shows up and is a gigantic fucking dragon, that would be really cool. All Jesus gets is his beard and sculpted abs, how can he compete?

>Somehow somebody who only levels high enough to get all the killers and essential abilities on their esper is smarter than someone who skills the exact same way then levels it to max not spending any more points but benefiting from the increased stats just from esper level ups

Were you born like this or did you sustain a head injury?

I don't know if these are any good, can someone help?

>Do the "pitty me, for I am F2P, woe, my currency is limited!"
>Use the macro on refill

You don't get to do both. Next fucking post will be "I used all my lapis on refill and and I barely got much % at all, not fair! I might quit!"

Bonus points for the "I will/might quit over X". Really love seeing that in a post like anybody's supposed to give a fuck when someone stops playing. Not even the fucking company gives a fuck.

Odin can be built perfectly to get all his incredibly versatile skills and both killers in addition to a sum of +62 ATK. All you lose out on are his much less effective abilities that you wouldn't use anyway.

yeah maybe

Omnirod - Very good. Protect/Shell/Major Regen. Winning combo for a healer. Frees up ability slots for sure.

Should I?

"No"

I kept thinking this guy was the same wolf that shows up later to die, but I guess not.

If memu crashes during the menus then it has a chance to go into the wrong location when rebooting. It's not about starting location

Thanks for the spoilers...

Fran sucks. Definitely don't post any Fran pics.

It literally doesn't matter one bit in the game.

Sounds legit to me.

But the True Hero did nothing wrong user, so I'm not sure what you're implying there.

This image also has incorrect implications, the True Hero is not Jewish in any way.

Everything user, we've been through this before.
At least you're getting creative again.

Everything user.

I don't know, because he's not trash at all, he's actually quite good as a dps.

Thanks guys, this was my pull in Banner 4. Should I try again on this banner? or pick another banner? Also, are this relics good?

Jackpot. TG Cid OSB is probably the best OSB right now because of the buff it applies when you use it. Eiko's BSB is a pretty good medica, too. I'd go for 3 personally next, but 5 is also pretty good if you're interested in stuff on that.

Set up a RW and post your code fampai, I just like having a collection of anons to follow. Plus some of them might follow back and you'll have some handy RWs to keep

>Finally get a gold.
>it's fucking Vanille
That's it, tonight is the last time i piss lapis at this ass banner. Xon isn't limited anyways.

I wish. All i got was yda's bsb and the shota fucktoy's proshellga ssb

You lucky son of a bitch. You got the two most useful relics in the banner.

Why did you save this user, and why did you bother finding it in the first place? What is it supposed to be, what is it supposed to accomplish?