My grandfather just got a new truck Dodge Ram 2500. What are these in the roof?

My grandfather just got a new truck Dodge Ram 2500. What are these in the roof?

Microphones so the government can listen in on your conversations.

Gas vents to gas the jews away.

Shit

>My grandfather just got a new truck
if you don't steal it, get drunk, and total it, your grandpa won't ever see you as a real man

he wants you to earn his respect

>What are these in the roof?
If they are near the front rearview mirror, then it is the microphone for voice control. My GM car has separate mics for both driver and front passenger. The police can turn them on with a court subpoena to record conversations. They've actually done so in order to collect evidence for ongoing criminal investigations.

You already know from various car safety features such as OnStar that if you get into an accident, the operator can check into your health with the microphone as well as talk to you.

>subpoena

Tell that boomer fuck to pay it off before he dies

We all know what he actually meant, so it doesn't matter. The correct term is "Search Warrant" but they are ridiculously easy to get. The police or FBI know which judges issue them easily and which judges are very difficult to get a search warrant from.

My 2011 Skoda Fabia also has this

Since I don't use the video camera and microphone in my laptop, I put a piece of black tape over the camera lens and the microphone hole.

Looks nice where can i get this to detail my interior

My car has something like this and i'm pretty sure its a microphone or a temperature sensor for the interior.

Lice shower vent

>The correct term is "Search Warrant

No it isn't. But keep trying you are getting closer.

Dodge owner life

>implying water comes from it

My nigga. Don't let de gubmints have an easy task

>Captcha: samsung close
>_>

Taping over the mic won't mute it. You may try disconnecting it altogether.

Air filter intake to help remove burger smell.

yet you still type everything on the computer

Just uninstall the drivers

>Just uninstall the drivers
Uninstall doesn't mean what you think it means.

Easier said than done with Windows. I remember in the old days uninstalling Wmplayer and it remained "unavailable" for use after that. But its code still ran secretly and was maintained by the kernel. I interfered with the wmplayer running and it punished me by making USB unreliable. That's because adding or removing a USB device makes the kernel run some of the code shared in the wmplayer.

Stop trying to be the new alphonse.

>Tell that boomer fuck to pay it off before he dies
Lots of people have the logic of dying with as much debt as possible. It meant they got to use something for "free" without paying for it.

Is that furfag gone?

>What are these in the roof?
Call your dealer and ask.

He's still around making lots of posts. Alphonse uses multiple trips but posts anonymously to irritate others without answering questions helpfully. His goal is not to be helpful but to make people irritated.

I bet he uses gloves