rocketmo.github.io/feh-damage-calc/

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12713810/r
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Azura a best

*blocks your path*

This is my wife

Roy is powerful enough that he can spare the final boss in his games. Marth isn't in his games and has to kill them. Also proves his much of a swell guy Roy is.

Marth got his stolen falchion back from Alm and since Roy is stronger than Marth, he's stronger than Alm too since Alm is weaker than Marth.

Why does this woman trigger so many people?

Azura, Tharja, Lucina, and Camilla are all shit

strawpoll.me/12713810/r

Sonya voted as best Echoes girl. Delthea second

Deltheafags: The nu cancer

Which FE has the deepest lore?

Naga was better

I love my 2 Mov Knight!

DAILY REMINDER: DO NOT REPLY TO VENOMROY

Roy is so weak that he has to spare the final boss in his games since he can't kill them. Marth is so strong, that he can kill them once and for all. Also this proves how badass Marth is to get the job done.

Marth earned his blade twice and since Marth is stronger than Roy, Alm is too since he has the same sword.

Good thing i remembered my imouto meat shield today

It was necessary because people like the autistic Kempfposter like to make early threads and spam the (embed)s in increasing increments as a shitty gag, so it's better to kill it before it starts.

Lyn!

How is Alm weaker than Marth?

Is a +spd-res Klein worth upgrading from 4* to 5*? I have no Setsuna or Takumi, so all I got is Virions, Niles, and Gordin.

Lyn kicks ass.

FUCKING DRAGONS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

She's popular.

>0x2 damage

Redpill me on Lyndis.

I would do it. I hear Klein shits pretty hard

Eldigan, please go and ask your King to stop making you block my path, thanks.

In her game.

FUCKING HUMANS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Wrong. He was strong enough to beat her down and knock some sense into her. Why waste energy killing them when you can beat the evil out of them and make an ally. Not only is Roy stronger than Marth, he's smarter. Roy also wouldn't have let Lorenz die.

Alm got beat by the Marth squad and is why they hhave it again in 12. Since we've established Roy > Alm. Roy > Alm.

Is Fire emblem 6 the only game where you play the bad guys?

Big Alm Dick

dirty sacaean scum made to seduce good white Elibeans, dont fall for her tricks goy

I really like fire emblem!

Popularity and a handful of annoying shitposters.

I like Effie, she makes me happy.

Little /v/edditor bandwagonner dick.

Attractive and popular girls tend to do that

Why do all Sacaeans look the same?

>Roy also wouldn't have let Lorenz die

haha

Klein is pretty damn good I'd go for it.

Genocike singlehandedly dismantled Ashnard's noble attempt at providing a meritocracy for his people.

Strictly speaking there's no reclassing in the Echoes base game but supposedly there's a datamined item called a villagers fork which may enable that functionality by classing a unit back to a villager.

Well, Ike, Zelgius, BegOnion, Galla, Pheonix and those soldiers who rolled boulders on their commander.

Can you use magic outside of the mage class in Echoes?

You mean Kempf-fag makes threads on time so you have to make early threads to prevent a likable character from being in the OP.

Their situations are not at all similar. Have anti-Roycucks even played pre-GBA Fire Emblem? Why don't you go play FE12, atleast?

Didn't you just post a thread like 40 posts early in retaliation to a thread being posted 50 posts early during dead hours and included the discord?

Nice ad hominem

Oh right, I nearly forgot about that double agent and the furries.

Delthea's a given but I hope her onii-chan will be popular too cause I really like them both.

Only mage tree, cleric tree and celica's tree can use magic. Other units have to rely on skills.

STOP

REPLYING

TO

VENOMROY

>Alm got beat by the Marth squad
When did this happen exactly?

It annoys me when people claim that Ike single handily beat Daein when he was just the commander of the army that won.
Same with Roy.
Same with Alm.

>Hector has already been trounced when Roy gets there, there's nothing he can do for him
>Marth is crushing a rebellion of Hardin, and Lorenz is a-okay when he gets there
I guess Marth was afraid of General Lang (lol

Something tells me that he's going to be unpopular like Laurent because of his appearance and him being a nerd.
I hope that I am wrong

wow maybe if roy wasnt a little shit and carried his weight without the mary sue sword he couldve gotten to hector sooner

really made me think

Yes?

Is Catria supposed to be a flying tank? The bitch gets armored blow and seal atk

It's called headcanon. The two Falchions are entirely separate weapons, and Marth gets to use a cheap knockoff Falchion if he somehow loses the original in Shadow Dragon, so there's probably a number of those out there.

You got 4600 and are still in the same bracket as me?, holy shit

To be honest I got unlucky in my last matches and anly got 640 opponents, when I was averaging 654+, I wanted to change my -spd +def Linde but My only other good blues are Sharena and Ursula, all my 4* Nowis are either -atk or -def, not worth to make them 5*, oddly enough I have a +spd -res FCorrin, I rely on giving fury to some units to get decent scores, last season I used fury Rebecca and got 4600, didnt run into many whale teams, Ill probably give Sharena fury if I run into another hinata, seeing as shell probably be a bonus unit next season

>tfw Eliwood sent him there late on purpose

Fucking Eliwood, how far will his evil go?

I hope so, using the duel calculators I noticed that even with a normal kit so long as I have Olivia's +4 attack hone, I presumably win or draw all battles with the neutrals, even Hector (in fact the +spd IV was what allowed Klein to double Hector).

It's a shame about the -res affecting Glacies though, cost me a kill since I think Karel lives with 1 hp.

But I have no idea if I'm even doing it right on these duel calculator sites. I even heard there was a third one but I have no idea what that is.

Who's a good blue tomb in Heroes?I have Odin and he sucks

Araphen was already getting attacked desu.

That's like saying "well, maybe Sigurd and his army should have rushed to the Yied desert to save Quan and Ethlin!". There was literally nothing they could have done. Please, go back to /v/eddit where you belong.

Who are the best retainers /feg/?
My vote goes to Japanese Niles.

>"Atlas can now promote to Villager"

>proof of roy's shortcomings without his crutch

>t-that doesnt count!

tell me again, who should go back to /v/eddit?

Yup you can grind him infinitely

Well, it doesn't matter how many soldiers they have when Daen's commander is literally untouchable without the use of a legendary weapon and can(and will, and does for the most part) kill anyone else who dares challenge him. And of course just having a legendary weapon isn't enough, since he actually knows how to fight and won't hold back against his opposition as that would defeat the point of his philosophy. The only exceptions who can go toe to toe with him without one are Laguz Royals, dragons and Giffca.

STOP FUCKING REPLYING TO VENOMROY YOU FUCKING RETARD

Ursula.

The war of shadows ended a year before the conflict in Valentia began. Why couldn't it have been the same Falchion.

Oboro+Hinata.

I know you can, but I feel like it's not even needed given how high his stats are already

After 2 but before 3.

Wrong.

Yes but the battle against Ashnard was only the end of the war.
If Ike had to solo the whole implied army then he would have died.

Inconclusive.

Wow she looks like shit.
Should have gone with Deen.

Felicia is my wife.

Janaff and Ulki.

where are her clothes

clothes?

Where did anyone claim Roy didn't have any shortcomings? Do you have to lie? Is it just in your nature?

>Ike
>Gay
>Furry
>Floods his home with subhumans and then fucks off to another land.

>/ourboy/
>Straight as an arrow.
>Large harem.
>Isn't some sjw degenerate.

Yeah I'm exaggerating, Ike doesn't have bullshit plot armor like BK or Ashnard that lets them take on an entire nation singlehandedly if need be. And by the time he gets the weapon and skill scrolls needed to overcome that constraint, the game's already almost over.

if (You) were pay attention (you weren't) you'd see that fags like absolutely refuse to acknowledge any possible flaw in their husbando, especially if the boogeyman ike is mentioned

is that cryopons art?

Finn

Forde according to #SupportScience.

He's already a lot better looking than Laurent though.

>Has to point to a post that was made after
Wew. All the other guy did was make a joke post that was "Ike can't kill Duma and Roy can" which made the le Ike /v/eddit army get all defensive.

Finn

I never said that retard.

HOLY SHIT HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU TO STOP REPLYING TO VENOMROY

Hi holic still trying to sell your account?

Get ready to marry Severa!