/dg/ - Destiny General

After the fall edition
>>>NEWSRESET INFOLINKS

TIGHT

kill all weebs

This general is so gay desu

Boner activities?

How can our stuff be destroyed when Ghost has all of them with him?

Lmao stupid Bungie.

>daily reminder that the rookies and has-beens that make up alpha meme fear the coming Master Race

what do you call a black guy in a white car?

Ghost dies. Thank god I'm tired of North's BVbot impression.

daily reminder that inter once asked teacup the size of his clitty on live stream

A thief. Now stop shitposting Awesomeness.

NIgger.

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH

a nigger

>BVbot
kys

PS4 will always be dominant platform for this game. It will keep getting exclusive content and PC fags will throw hissyfits and boycott it on principle.

>hasn't heard BV before

BV sounds like shit

>being so lazy that you ask someone else to copy/paste instead of doing it yourself

God I love being green.

He said a very "thin" 5 inches.

haha enjoy you're shitty framerates and resolutions

SOMEBODY

>exclusive content
>one strike and some armor is good
>a exotic no one uses
>two more exotics that got nerfed into the ground

>>a exotic no one uses
I miss when hawkmoon was something we could rub in people's faces.

>the best pvp maps
>ships
>good players

>ships
irrelevant
>good players
beyond the twink / trap / trannyfags, Xbox is pretty good.

Xbox is average at best, your best player is a confirmed twink.

>Xbox is pretty good.
LOLOLOLOLOL no. I literally wish I had played on xbox just so trials wouldn't be as tedious...but then they wouldn't be fun either.

>a exotic no one uses
>a exotic
Chill out, or learn to type properly. When you get mad you make errors.

Well if you decide to hop on over to xbox I'm sure somebody would be willing to give you a carry

I guess posting a picture is a surefire way to not make another typo. Seems like kind of a cop out though, yeah?

cute

>good players

there's literally no one I havent dusted without much effort, they're meme players and should admit as much

Bv is literally the worst person in this general.
Even more so than ytc.

Your right

Meaning...you play on PS4?
Do you not see the irony of what you just posted?

>unrelaated anime posts
>pseudo-nice attitude
>hid his real voice for years
cancer

no because I dont consider ps4 to be superior in any way and will be making the jump to PC when 2 comes out, leaving the great unhosed to gimp around on the poorstation

>/dg/ is the only community that's devolved to shit without ever maturing or being fun.

Being an adult in a community of children is suffering.

I'm just so much more mature than everyone here

I'm the most mature

the only child here is matista

t. OrangePissBowl
but I agree that bv is a fag for needlessly namefagging especially when he actually told us in part chat that he'd stop with the name fagging at least and has yet to do so for three months

>Unironically acting like an imbecile.

Case and point.

You're*

>I'm mature
>Im mature
>Immature

Wow look at that.

Just nuke this entire fucking community. Not just /dg/, all the mouthbreathing fucktards that play or made this game as well.

Every fucking retard who is too goddamn stupid to improve, every fucking redneck who can't into map awareness, every goatfucker who can't see obvious enemy tactics.

All the fucking leftovers at bungie who never bothered to make this game good. The imbeciles who designed these maps. The eight-generation incest products who thought it's OK to put solo players and teams in the sameplaylists.

Just fuck them all.

I'm so grown up I gotta tell this Zimbabwe dirt farming board all about it

Plus the way he obviously baitposts for attention then acts all innocent of it is just cancer in and of itself. When you call his faggot ass out on it, he simply goes "anyways this isn't destiny, how about (insert in-game topic)"

Being second worst person in the general isn't much better than the worst user.

Who are you quoting? I never said I'm mature, I said the community hasn't matured. If the secondary definition is too complex for you I can use a different term.
Advanced? Grown? Become better? How much do I have to simplify it?

Anybody running heroic strikes on xbun

>Unironically getting buttflustered over criticism.

Thanks for proving my point further.

I'm mad

You're also gay
OOOOOOOOOOO

>BR roomie comes home
>bongo music starts blasting from her room
Why
Still more enjoyable than this thread though.
Also who's gonna run KF tomorrow, i'm not doing three CMs with randos.

>being your roommates bitch
We need strong players for KF not cucks.

12 hours until zippy and noobish carry us to glory

It's only fair desu. The second i start party chatting with you fucks everyone in the house starts hearing greasy burger voices blasting outta my TV.

>he doesn't use headphones
We don't need shitty human beings either.

>Game pitches me with two randoms against a 6 man team and doesn't bother filling up the last slots until the game is nearly over

Fuck you bungie
I hope deej gets seal'd

>He can't 1v6 shitters in the CRUCIBLE
What would Shaxx think user?

>not having a dolby surround setup
What's the matter, poorfag?

Fastest way to level up subclasses? I hear story missions was good.
Trying to level up my godamm warlock i never use

Anyone can do well in crucible if they know their head from their ass

But shit teammates can guarantee you a loss simply because they feed points to the enemy team

Just tell your mates to hide then get to work. You have a 6:1 k/d possibility so winning is a possibility even if you're behind.

This is true, sometimes I forget that I can actually get matched with 12 year olds.

I do. But then again i can afford to live in my own home.

complete yer bounties

>be 4v6 in crucible
>we all play cautiously, 2k points ahead at half time
>gets evened out and 2 players join our team
>get themselves farmed and we lose by 2 kills
You would have lost either way. If you have shitters on your team that feed points, you have already lost. Being outnumbered only counts if you're up againt enemies that take advantage of it and start teamshooting.

trials or VoG anyone?

OH_NO_its_Goku

GOKU HEEEEEELLL-

You must not be a student in a city with skyrocketing rental fees then.

You Pissy Four or Xbones?

A few times now I had matches that were 4vs4 and neither team got any reinforcements.

Those were some of the most fun matches I had while playing Destiny. 4v4 is such a nice team size and has just the right pace.

I live on a university campus.

>it's a Goku posts for Trials when you're not at home episode
Sure love those reruns.

Just out of curiosity, what are you paying per month? I want to see how 450 eurobucks a month for a flat with three flatmates holds up internationally.

VoG, sure. Give me an hour though

>germany

retards

Thats an issue right now actually cause our governor is fucking up the local economy and everything attached but all told it seems to be sitting around $4.5k so 4.2ishK euros?

we've really gotten a new breed of retards since I've been gone, havent we?

Flats are around $900-1.5k so 850-1450 eurobucks.

>4.5k
>a month
Christ lad

For a whole flat? Yeah i'm jelly.

Its an actual house on a big and old university campus with limited space as its stuck between 2 bodies of water and not one of those really thin but tall housing plot plans they tried to strongarm.

>Tfw Prettypock isn't streaming right now

You'll never have a cute Sidhe gf carry you through trials. Feels absolutely terrible, guardians.

How do you feel about Destiny 2 having grenade launchers?

I think it's a long overdue addition.

it's nice to mix up the weapon pool, i'm looking forward to any exotic ones

What purpose would they serve that grenades, rockets or MGs don't already?

AYO NOOBISH WHERE THE RAID AT

Destiny one has grenade launchers on every class.
2 of them actually.

is this multilayered shitpost shilling? next time post in pandorian friend :^)

>whole house as a student
How can you even afford that shit? I mean there's whole houses around here for rent, too, but usually there's 6-10 people living in them while still paying 800 each. And they're not on campus but in ghettos where people speaking your language are in the minority.

Depends. Theres a security deposit on most thats fairly substantial in case you're some kind of party animal as it is a uni town and actual internet you're usually paying to have installed in the building itself or you're using campus wifi and its a good idea to buy your own water filtering jug or culligan system.

>student
I'm not.

Well it's a student town here as well, security deposit is usually two months worth of rent, and internet isn't included either.
Thank god we've got drinkable water though.

Why are you living on campus then, do you work at uni or are you the local creep?

which raid?
also not for another 3-4 hours at the earliest. i hate responsibility