I need to make $50,000 in a year's time to pay back a loan shark or I am fucking dead...

I need to make $50,000 in a year's time to pay back a loan shark or I am fucking dead. My current job only pays me $14k a year so I'm fucked.

What business can I start or investing/trading can I do to make $50k in a year?

>inb4 kneepads

Lipbalm

>I need to make $50,000 in a year's time to pay back a loan shark or I am fucking dead

Can't you leave the country?

Just skip town. What are they going to do? Go after your friends and family? Like anybody would be that rude over some pocket change like 50k.

>over some pocket change like 50k.

tbqh people have died over much much less.

Just kill the loan shark

Story? What did you borrow the money for?

sell stuff you idiot

Btw loan sharks are sometime after money they legally can't get

See with a lawyer if the debt is legit
There is too many dodgy stuff when it comes to loan sharks

>Btw loan sharks are sometime after money they legally can't get

Well no shit. If they were entitled to it legally they'd use the court system to get it instead of threatening to break OP's legs.

What kind of loan shark gives you a year before collecting?

Story?

Hit APPLY to like 10 credit cards within a 10 minute period. you'll get a credit limit of above 50k.

just saved ur life

just borrow 50k from another shark to give to the first ez task desu senpai

This

Lol. Ponzi scheming loan sharks...
Why is it not working? Interest too big? the need for loan sharks from different place that don't tell each other?

Just restructure your debt. Get some credit cards, lower cost loans like helocs, and sell some stuff. Borrow from your 401k.

You'll be fine

>he thinks that after a year his shark will accept $50,000

Assuming you do suck enough dick and take enough poz loads up the ass to pay him off, you're going to owe $100,000 in penalties, interest, and late fees.

You're already a dead man. Buy a nice tacticool assault rifle and some body armor off the internets. You've got one shot to wipe him off the earth, and take his women.

Loan sharks don't let you restructure your loans. The guy obviously can't get a credit card or HEL if he has to us a loan shark. Also, highly doubt he has a 401k (no offense OP).

I'm not talking about restructuring with the loan shark. Get some new, cheaper debt, pay him back, and start working on paying things down at that point.

12 months to get ripped son
better start lifting

This is smart, but negotiate the terms such that you have time to pay back your new shark

Get a loan from a new shark to pay off the old shark.

Murder the new shark.

Skip town.

sharks all the way down!

Buy a gun

Shoot the loan shark.

>"1 year? Perfect, my brothers will be out of prison by then. We're gonna fucking kill you kike faggot"