>teslafags on suicide watch

why would that be a recall ?

Seconding.

Thirding.

>parts wobble when the car gets crashed

nice thread

That's just Tesla quality panel gap. Nothing to see here

I don't get it

It's just a lazy shitpost trick. State the opposite of something blatantly obvious and see the (You)s pour in.
Same happens on /g/ currently with "AMD ON SUICIDE WATCH" while showing charts of 480 cards selling like hot bread and so much the shops actually increased the prices.

Lol, teslacucks already sperging!

Lap up Elon's musky balls cucky while you let a nigger plow your wife and cum deep inside her fertile aryan pussy tarnishing her womb and pumping her full of strong african genes

>sperging
what's sperging?

Cry more cuck, lick out that nigger cum

What is a cuck though?

No seriously, I don't see the recall.

Door stayed in place.

what is a cuck and what is nigger cum? I'm 12. thanks.

>what's sperging?
It's irrational behavior that is the root of the general term "asperger" (literally "a sperger").

>Door stayed in place.

Shame they don't do that when driving at highway speeds.

because the inertia of the crash can cause your body to hit the door, since it's not secured it can potentially throw you out, you know, completely invalidating the last 30 years of safety development.

Isn't that what the seatbelt is for?

It's like some terrible parody of /pol/. When you steal memes, learn to use them properly.

Yep

Oh man, Alphonse is going to sperg so hard

Considering how poorly tesla makes a door i wouldn't trust the seat belts either.
Another thing is having random body parts slip through the door and then get severed or crushed.

PUSHKEKS PUSHKEKS PUSHKEKS PUSHKEKS PUSHKEKS PUSHKEKS PUSHKEKS PUSHKEKS PUSHKEKS PUSHKEKS PUSHKEKS PUSHKEKS etc..

O B S E S S E D
why are whites so obsessed with cuckoldry???????

>have doggo in back seat of car
>dog gets thrown out because you bought a piece of shit that can't even keep it's door latched

at least they finally put a wire for the extra mile range.

m80 if you get in crash and your dog isnt strapped in its fucking dead anyway