discord.gg/NVBCXr2

Last thread:

First for
>Nature will rise against you!

Sherazin a cute
CUTE

THERE ARE PEOPLE ITT WHO THINK ROGUE ISN"T BROKEN AS FUCK

*blocks your path*

I don't enjoy combo decks so I think this isn't the meta for me, i'd prefer any other meta I just don't find it fun when both players cycle cards until one plays exodia

>be shit at the game
>finally get correct draw order
what a good feeling

>try to make deck work with fun new cards in Standard
>awww man, this card would be so good if they just had 1 or 2 other good cards that synergized with it, but they don't, guess I have to play the same 3 decks everyone else is playing...

>go into Wild
>fun cards actually work because there are enough good cards that synergize with it
>can actually be creative in a card game again

Thanks, Wild! Fuck you, Standard!

Just use counter spell and you get a free win :)

In Elly Shammy, is it better go all-in with elementals or run a jade package in with them? It just seems like the jade stuff will just mess up your elemental curve.

it isnt broken
if you cant kill an opponent that does LITERALLY NOTHING for four/five turns, you are retarded.

Please spoonfeed me a Paladin deck.

Just play aggro.

>wrapped up all snug in a leaf blanket

sleep tite flower

WHAT IS REAL?!

why would you want to run jades?

>Opponent rogue plays Patches three times and bounces it back
>dirty rat pulls it
>I give up.

>get fucked by Secret paladin
Gee whiz! That was a fun experience

Put about 15 paladin cards and about 15 neutral cards into a deck, press play

The only reason this card isn't broken as fuck is because everything in ungoro is broken as fuck

It is as it should be.

oh yeah, this is great

> broken as fuck
> dies turn five

Should I dust my Pyros? I'm FTP and aside from Curator and Finja it's arguably my best legendary

>Go into wild
>Everyone's playing the standard netdecks just with more op combos

The Gastropod is REALly stubborn

play Faeria

I can't get excited over un'goro at all.

You should run Claws, Lightning and Aya

it isn't broken shieldbearer

just fucking play aggro

>The only reason this card isn't broken as fuck is because everything in ungoro is broken as fuck
no it isn't

Here, have this.

For those asking last night in the last thread about my rank 3 Paladin lists, this is the midrange list I climbed with.

I never got this

I play minions and they just get backstabbed, prep evis'd, prep fanned, or other annoying free shit

At least, as my meme priest decks they do. I don't have the strong enough early game power to beat em when they start flooding 5/5's turn 5 and my early game consists of Clerics and Kabals

>everything in ungoro is broken as fuck
Paladin quest sure as hell isn't

play class murlocs into murloc buffs into classic paladin cancer + legendaries of your choice

Jades are good to run. Early game weapon, removal for mid sized minions or 4-8 damage of burst, plus aya means you only use 5 slots on jades so your elemental curve is still pretty strong because of firefly/igneous. Plus adding all those cards helps you in the long game by curving to 6/6. I've seen variants where people run the 7 mana taunt jade guy, but stone sentinel and aya just seems better.

Is this thing even good? Whenever I play it I feel like it's not doing a lot.

you're setting up dank plays

Have some dank plays ready

did ungoro save hunter or is he still bad

Uh, is everyone else not able to connect to the Blizzard servers?

The lack of bitching in this thread has me concerned

Now it's down for mobile players as well.

who could guess that people are too retarded to make it work

it's ok now

the quest is bad tho

beast hunter is bretty good

It's back up

I just got in

Is murloc paladin good enough to be tier 1 yet? Is it worth crafting stuff like megasaur and/or small time recruits for? 1 or 2 megasaurs?

So it's good enough primarily for setting up elemental effects then?

Hunter nerfs when

It's theoretically good but doesn't fit into mage decks, since aggressive mages care more about tempo than value

hunter is really decent now

No, they literally switched it with the priest legendary at the last second because both classes were broken with their respective legos. Lyra worked out for priest because it has cheap spells, but pyros is fucking useless in mage.

Why is no one talking about the downed servers?

>casual to get a quest done
>Vs a quest rogue that finishes quest on turn 3

game is all about otk now my friend, and even the slow decks massively outvalue any mage

not only is the deck too inconsistent and draw based but the payoff is also extremely inconsistent
Like i don't fucking want a 7/7 Galvadon with taunt death rattle plants and spell immune ben fuck off.

some mage elemental decks are memeing with this

Should I dust this thing then even if I'm lacking better cards? I'm fairly new and don't exactly have the most complete collection

>Voraxx copy spells don't count into Paladin quest
times when I felt tricked

Everyone was in the last thread. Now we're just kind of waiting for them to come back.

And for leddit to start screaming about free packs again

Thanks user. Need to craft Wickerflame.

just that interaction turns the card from good to bad, thanks ben.

>midrange deck against le ebin taunt warrior quest

this one is honestly most bullshit out of them all

Quest Warrior is S-tier yeah? Right next to Quest Rogue?

sniff me

>actually finish the quest
>lose 2/3rds of the time anyway
>apparently worse than just playing the quest and having it do nothing

lmao

I usually don't dust unless I'm trying to build something specific. If you think of a deck you want to build, you've got the dust to craft an epic in it sitting in your collection. If you ever decide you want to meme it up with a deathrattle mage, you have pyros.

Everyone's just going to tell you to wait since you shouldn't be spending dust until you can watch the pros figure out which meme deck to net.

that is why it is called the last caleidosaur
because there is only like one last retard running it

It's too early in the expansion to go dusting cards, maybe someone will find a use for it.
But, yeah it's probably gonna be dust.

Nice little raptors.

Does she have a bush?
Asking for a friend

>arena deck with 3 dirty rats

well this is a waste of 150 gold

Play elemental shaman.

I wouldn't say quest rogue is S-tier. It gets blown out by literally any aggro deck. Pirate warrior is S-tier, and taunt warrior is S-tier at the moment because everyone is playing aggro to beat quest rogue.

My hate for Brawl has grown so much this expact.

>favorite Epic rairty card
>worst golden animation
I hate the fucking drool shit that they throw on half the beast cards.

Surprisingly, yeah. Taunt warrior was a weak deck because it was mostly a reactive deck, but now that it has a lot more tools - along with an incredible value lategame - it's top notch.

Thanks guys I'll wait it out then

elemage seemed decent against taunt shitters

no worries, this will be an aggro meta like every other meta, because clueless blizzard cant figure out that they need GOOD counter aggro cards, and no, tar creeper is not good enough to counter aggro.

Warrior > Rogue > Mage > Priest > Shaman > Hunter > Druid > Warlock > Paladin

she's a dog so probably

>tar creeper
I had curve shaman play this against me and it's fucking dangerous with flametongue totem

>ESL
>900 viewers
Dead game

I hope you're only listing those in order of quest viability, in which case shaman should be higher.

thats not monara

Start friendwhoring randoms you fight and don't stop ever. Almost guaranteed 80g a day.

Yes, only for quests. I dunno what class viability is.

b-blue board

Post the best paladin deck please. It's my favorite class and I need to know what I need to craft.

maintenance entertainment?

>opponent plays Barnes
>gets this
>kill it
>it pulls out death wing
>use my only execute in hand to kill it
>get run over by late game big guys
Fuck my life

That's what I was thinking, but I'm concerned about consistency. Aya on curve throws off the fire elly>blazecaller>Kalimos curve.

would that be painful or pleasure for a girl?

There are too many of them from full aggro like Murlocs to full control like N'zoth. It isn't clear which one is the best.

Alot of cards considered fairly shit are monsters in buff classes decks.

Could have been a nice anti-aggro card. The thought process was there. Unfortunately nobody at team 5 realized that pirate warrior already has a 5/3 fiery win axe by the time you play it. A better anti-aggro card would have been something like "gain x attack when attacking into minions". As it is now, they can just wait until they get arcanite reaper and kill it without losing board, and you can't use it on your turn to trade with anything but patches or deckhand.

????????
Literally what?

Don't play Aya on curve, it's mostly for the Quest Warrior matchup I feel

Has anyone tried the mage quest with a non-combo more midrangey build? The extra tun would just be a powerful late-game play. Or is this dumb? I don't actually have it to test anything.