Whats the point of lowered cars?

whats the point of lowered cars?

What if based Chickenposter and LanEvoposter are the same person?

how new are you

Basically style, its not practical and only some cars look good like that. Because coklover sare so cheap poorfagd with hondas slam there cars and make asses of themselves. Some of the only cars that should be lowered should onl be lowered a couple inches such as newedge stangs that have a ridicoulous ride heighr. In my opinion the only car that looks good slammed is a chrysler 300

Looks like a ralliart to me....

You are completely wrong.

Lowering a car lowers the center of gravity, which aids in cornering ability.

Also what the fuck, the 300 looks so retarded when lowered.

Too an extent.

You'll notice among spring manufacturers that the performance variants lower less than the cosmetic line.

Lower center of gravity, less body roll, better handling. Only vapid droolers do it for style.

Well then why does mine roll like a mother fucker now that I lowered it like an inch? It used to be more agile.

sway bars ya cunt

You can tell if someone is a ready for a post drive bro fisting or not.

Sway bars. You might want stiffer struts/shocks

But why does lowering and keeping the same sway bars create a difference in body roll? Shouldn't it be less body roll just by lowering?

Get a Subaru?

How did you lower it? Did you cut the springs or did you replace the dampers and springs?

Oh boy, lowering your center of gravity from 30 to 28 inches is going to do wonder for the cornering ability. Too bad the suspension geometry is no longer correct, and it has less travel to keep those tyres on the road. Lowering your car is as good for handling as "sports" mode on electronic dampers.

post more pictures of youre cock pls

You save time getting out of them because you are closer to the ground.

why?

in which context?

for racing it helps to lower the car and stiffen suspension for cornering and lowering the center of gravity

for road cars its mainly just for style and proportioning the car.

If you lower it too much in either application you basically ruin the car though

body roll? what happens when theres less spring travel, when lowered, the springs must be stronger for their size to make up the handling characteristics of the car; granted, installing an anti-sway bar would correct a lot of the roll in question, while keeping the springs the same.

New dampers and springs.

Lowering center of gravity, makes it more agile in corners if you have the right suspension.

It also can create downforce depending on the underside of the car, the angle at which the car rests and the gay shit you put like spoilers and diffusers

But that's for racing, "stanced" street cars are flaming faggot gay