Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat

What's Veeky Forums's thoughts about this car?
Anything specific to say about this car? Lemme hear it, bois.

Yawn. It's just a charger with a supercharger. I don't get the big fuss over the 'cats. If I were in the market for a car like that i'd do the tuning work myself instead of being a production cuck.

It is a nigger mobile

doesn't the gas consumption kill the novelty? going as fast as a tesla is fun the first time but then what do you do? i dont even know how to enjoy a car like that.

found the beta

Go back to R.eddit you fucking fag

The whole hype about the Charger is about being one of the fewest full size 4 doors sedan that can hit 200+mph

It's a good looking ride overall, I like this one better than the Mustang.

how many of you go 200 even if you could?

Tire consumption is more of an issue with a car like that.

This nigga...
Nigger pls don't be dumb! If I can afford a $70+k car of course I'm gonna go to a track or some place where I can go 200+mph

well that too.

so how do you even have fun in it?

Shitty interior (those door panels and the rear is dodge neon quality). HP is....okay, but nothing special anymore. Sure its A LITTLE "special" for a stock car but in the modified car world, it's bottom barrel. My 300zx puts down more WHP than this has at the crank and my car is SLOW compared to whats rolling around here. I'd honestly rather wait a bit for GT-R's to hit $50k and boost one up. Or buy an AMG mercedes which is MUCH nicer inside and basically the same reliability these days and HP. An sl65 amg has 605 hp and cost WAY less used.

Burnouts and pulling hard from the lights is pretty fun, Having some balls on the highway is nice too. You can also put on some slicks and hit the strip. It's most of a cruising car not a shred the canyons kind of car.

Science has proven that 90% of Hellcat owners secretly want to watch their wives get BLACKED

are you fucking kidding? i had a fast car like that before and what kind of fag wants to race everyone at lights?

>gas consumption kills the novelty
do you know where you are?

>I'd honestly rather wait a bit for GT-R's to hit $50k and boost one up

Nigga real life ain't like your Need for Speed games

>what kind of fag wants to race everyone at lights?

That's what muscle cars were/are fucking for. If that's not fun to you go buy a GTR or a 911 if you want to be a track nerd.

but thats not even fun unless you make a wager first. you really want to spend 70k just to race people at lights and have the privilege of killing lots of tires?

im not getting it.

If you're not a poor teenager, it can be.
You think adults can't afford larger turbos and some injectors?

>yfw Veeky Forums has been around since 2003

Sure, Why not? If you got the money to do so go ahead. You can spend $70k on a lot stupider things. It's equally as pointless as driving a sports car at normal car speeds. Are you really going to use all of that 911's performance on the way to the country club?

>spend 70k just to race people at lights

like a lot of people do that shit

not everyone wants to go to jail for street racing or pay thousand of dollars on tickets, fatty...

I haven't met ONE single person that buys a GTR to only drive it on tracks
>If that's not fun to you go buy a GTR or a 911 if you want to be a track nerd.

Seconded

I'd buy a charger hellcat over a challenger or any other muscle/sports car. i just like chargers for some reason, favourite car that is still in production. also has the best tail lights of any car out there.

It'll turn quarters all day unlike many tuned vehicles. Regardless of what these others say 700hp is pretty special. Yes the interior is fca tier but you don't buy a car like this for illuminated visor mirrors.

absolutely love it