/dsg/ - Demon's/Dark Souls General

>Cratered
>Patch 1.13 (12th for PC/PS4, 14th for XB1)
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/75840229415620604

>Dark Souls III Design Works
mega.nz/#!eN0mESTD!j8xyZY5h9huOuiRmSYbzTkv9la8qCaSjpDqJGAiL8k0

>Ringed City items checklist
pastebin.com/724E2jEB

>Ringed City pre-launch media
pastebin.com/4mUsZWmv

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1wTndUgskZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gyNmoWxErHU
unkindler.github.io/caps/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not gonna lie, former ganker here. This is fucking hilarious watching hostcucks crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let invaders get a hold of the meta

Add one (1) suggestion to improve on the dark souls formula
I'll start.
1.) cut the amount of bonfires in half

First for FUGS

i think just removing boss bonfires would make the bonfire 'issue' less of a problem

Just finished the Slave Knight Gael boss fight
I'm speechless. The best fight of the game. They really did a masterpiece with this one

>Those attack timings
>That WA catch
>Those tight as fuck dodges

Pls, keep it coming.

>tfw someone saves your webm
Truly, the feast has begun.

Why the fuck did you reply to me?

story wise speaking, it's a damn shame that an entire game and 3 DLCs were wasted on inconsequential bullshit

Making sure theres ample development time so as to avoid things being shitty, rushed, unfinished, ect.

Remove Lock-on

Why isn't FUGS more popular now with all of the PUGs running around?

Why the fuck did you claim to be me

Sorry, I clicked randomly to pop up the reply thing faster and forgot to delete the quote
I just finished the fight under levelled as fuck and i'm still awed

>Having a bad connection is advantage in PvP

Out of all the the dark souls memes, THIS is the one i hate the most.

Best girl

Stop it

Can someone give me a good 120 quality build that I can wear good looking heavier armor on(lothric knight set, black iron set)

Include a mechanic to be able to re-challenge bosses for no reward other than to fight them again.

I'm kinda glad it got refernced so much in TRC. We hardly saw anything mentioning it in the main game or AoA, it's like they tried to gloss over its existance. I was VERY pleasantly surprised to see them include such minor areas and characters such as Earthern Peak, Alva and the Ruin Sentinels. They even mentioned Vendrick.

So, now with the changes to twinks and covenant invasions, how high can I make a Summoner class at Pontiff for having some huge 3v3 battles?

Why? They're the "bad guys," them having the advantage is the fucking point, so long as the host still stands a chance.

>Take regular 40/40 build
>Convert to 27/40
>Stick points in Vit
Donezo

>Summoner Class
>He isnt a High Priest Class
>Huge 3v3
>Not 7v1
Fuck outta

Why can I never do boss fights with sunbros on Twins? They always get stuck at fog

They're sloppy dodges because I'm not confident confirming if the poke staggered them out of the 2HR1 or not so I'm just rolling anyway. Don't meme me bro.

Completely rework non-melee play styles so they don't just center on running away and buffing/casting a projectile

Give him one of these or something similar.

So are there any immediate plans on nerfing BKGS? Otherwise we might all as well quit playing.

>apparently costs nearly no stamina to use
>combos infinitely, you can't be anywhere near them when they mash that twohand R1, it automatically turns towards you and hits like a truck at phantom range from their front AND behind
I just died to a bitch who kept attacking 7 times in a row. I assumed that he'd be out of stamina by 2-3 hits and got """caught""" because of it. Oh and he rolled multiple times after I died.

So, infinite stamina hack, or just shitty game design?

Because your pc is shit.
After you summon them, wait around for a few minutes before crossing the fog.

I think the 'fix' is to not immediatly rush into the fog on spawn-in yourself
unsure though

How does this make any sense? Not everything is some shitty superhero movie

"natural"
what?

But that's how magic works in other rpgs and mmos.

moar

coloration

Becaise youre supposed to dislike invaders. Do you think creighton is some kind of robinhood who fights at a disadvantage? No, he's a dick who munches divine blessings while picking on little retard girls like sirrus. Invaders being the underdog cannonicaly makes zero sense.

But he didn't stagger, which means the dodges were perfectly justified. You're only memeing yourself.
>He doesn't know what color a real-life dragon dick has

I really wanna pump that rump

Champion Gundyr is actually a really fun fight when you don't just parry him into the ground

>bright red bellend
>deep red shaft

you ever seen a penis?

This is my first time really putting time and thought into upgrading weapons in Dark Souls. I'm going for a 40/40 STR/Dex build. Should I just upgrade my uchigatana normally with titanite shards for right now or should I infuse it with sharp or something? I'm at 24/20 for stats.

its heavy as fuck and does less damage than other str weapons
>guy lagging so hard you literally cant even hit him
its really wonderful

Well if it makes you happy.

They suck there, too
Surely there has to be way to have magic that isn't just you standing there and watching blue sparks fly out of your stick

What's an example of a 40/40 quality build? I'm kinda new to this whole build thing

remove bonfires completely
dying respawns everything, even bosses

so if you die to soul of cinder, you start back at the cemetary of ash

>straight sword has more range than my spear

I hate this fucking game.

Well no shit. He's the only boss that keeps you on your toes constantly , focing you to always pay attention to his movement, because that kick is always looming.

if it was consistent sure, but it only happens on twins and armor, every other boss is fine

youtube.com/watch?v=1wTndUgskZQ

gets me hard everytime.

hows it make you feel that the spear pokes cost as much stamina of a greatsword swing

There an FC tonight? Won't be on for a week.

hes also one of the only non-gimmoicky fight in the game

One life bar, one dude, one form

all badass

THE CHAMP

Quickly cobbled together in Mugen
You can even take points from End if you wont be using Ultras and stick that into Vit

Is this going to work for a cleric?
Jesus the sliderfu required for this is hard

Which spears or pikes have the longest range or most hyper armor?

>That WA r2
>That slow motion flip at the end.
Reported. This is a blue board.

If I'm understanding this patch right, does this mean that there's now no reason to stay below 100-120, since the lower level range is way bigger than the upper one and you can invade people who are like 40 levels below you

gargoyle flame spear

Yes?

this is a classic case of you suck at the game

Wasn't it just nerfed?

So if you had to pick and change the past, what would you rather have?
Dark Souls I Remastered (All bugs and glitches left intact, like OoT 3DS) with bonus cut content
Or BloodBorne 2 PS4 exclusive
Or Dark Souls 3

Thread Theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=gyNmoWxErHU

This.
I eventually started to get really sick of the constant OH YOU THOUGHT HE WAS DEAD NOPE HE HAS ANOTHER LIFEBAR BET YOU DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING HUH!!
It kinda caught me off guard with the Abyss Watchers, but it became really predictable the second, third and fourth time they did it.
I was really glad they decided to just give Gael and Midir a fucking gigantic healthbar instead.

pretty good

Is there anything more fun than fighting a caster?

I sure do love running in circles for 3 minutes until the timer goes while they backpeddle throwing out whatever.

>he doesn't succ free range organic cocks
>he doesn't consume only fully organic dragon semen

enjoy your chemicals faggot

Does the Shrine Handmaid sell the stuff Greirat would've sold, if he hadn't died in Irithyll, if you give her his ashes?

Or does he need to survive to get the Irithyll gear?

Pretty bad, I should just use a straight sword or gaels greatsword I guess.

Are these the ideal pvp spells for a full sorcery build? Also is there any reason to go over 80 at this point?

Keep in mind im only up to Anor Londo

Yeah. My own HUMAN penis.
Lots of animals have dark red dicks. Like Dogs, which is probably what the designers at BD were inspired by.

>all the blue buffs

THE PROBLEM ISN'T THE BLUE MATCHMAKING IT'S THE FACT THAT WAY OF BLUE EXISTS

MAKES WAY OF BLUE PERMANENT FOR EVERYONE

What about like going 30 in vigor and endurance and putting that in vit

what is wrong with her face

40 dex
40 str
any weapon that works best with the refined infusion
lots of vigor and endurance, no more than 40 end and typically no more than 39 vig
sometimes a light spell like magic shield and/or replenishment
wear life, favor, and two rings of your choice

pretty simple

see here if you're looking for nitpicky things:
unkindler.github.io/caps/
bear in mind that the values for endurance get really funny when you're wearing a favor ring, mugenmonkey's are wrong. If you really want to see some autism, with RoF +3, 24 end has 134, 25 has 136, 26 has 140, 27 has 142, 28 has 144, 29 has 147, 30 has 150, 31 has 152, 32 has 155, 33 has 157, 34 has 161, 35 has 161, 36 has 166, 37 has 170, 38 has 172, 39 has 175, 40 has 179. Note how some reward more than others.

there is, it's called faith

40 Vig
~30 End depending on weapon
40 Str
40 Dex
Whatever you didn't spend on End into Vit

*pulls out knife*
*quicksteps around you forever*
:^)

Why are you sl 80 with only 50 int?

except it's the exact same fighting against melee ????

Let Way of Blue get ears from ded invaders. There, literally fixed everything.

des remastered with giants archstone pc exclusive

Out of these weapons, which one has the most poise/hyperarmor?

>Four-Pronged Plow
>Soldering Iron
>Pike
>Rotten Ghru Spear
>Saint Bident
>Greatlance
>Lothric Knight Long Spear

Which one is #1 and #2?

this would actually make sense, since each invader has two ears

hey fags

u want fight club? can host for a couple hours at the church

Im debating between the Leo Ring or Pontiff Right Eye for Aquamarine, this is for PvE of course.

she gets the new stuff but you miss out on his last expedition

A fully realized Dark Souls 1 would be amazing but I would have to go for BB2.

The game is telling you to get good

Lothric Spear is good poise. Two handing gives extra poise.

idk I dont know the math for any of scaling. Why not?

Leo is physical only tho

>hit someone with lightning stake
>go for an R1 afterwards
>get a kick because I always walk forward while using lightning stake
I'm upset

I had A LOT of fun with him. Didn't feel very difficult though. Not bragging around, I suck at dark souls honestly. But I remember you guys scaring the ever living shit out of me saying the dancer and champ gundyr were a nightmare and they went on pretty smoothly
one of funniest fights for sure

Are ultragreatswords for strength chads or dexterity fags?

>letting himself get hit like that
entirely his fault, he could have fatrolled out of that easily. Doors are top tier against animeshit weapons. Even before the nerf, getting paired up against the dual ultra shitters was practically a guaranteed win if you weren't a total retard

Is it signifficantly more than the others?

I don't give a shit about reach or damage or anything else, just the poise/hyperarmor

I don't want to go to FCs hosted by the mentally challenged.

>tfw even NPC invaders occasionally kick instead of doing regular attacks