It's not fucking fair

It's not fucking fair
I've been fucking obsessed with cars since I was a toddler.

Why did I have to be born in the worst state and city to own a car (nyc)
Why did I have to be lower middle class so only 1 econobox in the family and it's only for serious use

Why are none of my families members even remotely interested in cars, yet keep spewing absolutely retarded shit like "manuals are dangerous on the highway"

Why am I 22 AND STILL DON'T HAVE A FUCKING CAR?? I'VE HAD MY DAMN LICENSE SINCE I WAS 16 WHAT THE FUCK

I just want a fucking car jesus christ. I see faggot high schoolers in WRXs and riced out infinities and bimmers and my blood fucking boils

Other urls found in this thread:

newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/cto/6173092080.html
newyork.craigslist.org/fct/cto/6166725849.html
hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/cto/6132999251.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Get a job, fuckboy. I bought my first car at 22 with the money I got at my internships.

I bought my first car at 16 with money I secretly saved from my after school job because my mum said I wasn't responsible or mature enough to have a car. I parked it on the street around the corner from home and snuck out at nights to teach myself how to drive. OP clearly isn't trying hard enough to succeed at the Veeky Forums dream of one day owning a shitbox.

I FUCKING DID
I HAVE 3K SAVED UP BUT IS THAT ENOUGH TO HAVE EVEN A COMPLETE SHITBOX IN NYC?
NOOOOO
YOU NEED TO PAY OUT THE ASS FOR TITLE FEES, INSURANCE, PLATE FEES, FUCKING PARKING FEES THERES A FEE FOR WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU CAN THINK OF

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm a full time student in a "hard" major so those 3k was me working literally every free second that I wasn't at school or studying
I'm going to grad school starting this fall and I was excited as fuck since it would be a cool road trip with my car, but no, here I am buying fucking Amtrak tickets

You can have a Civic.

>I'm going to grad school starting this fall
I'll say this as someone who went to college (Industrial Engineer):
Fool me once, shame on you
Fool me twice, shame on me

I literally can't. Completely out of budget
Well grad school is different for engies
I'm a physics major with a biochem minor. Starting med school

move out to long island. a car is necessary out here

Lol what a fag

Too late
Going up to buffalo

newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/cto/6173092080.html

There you go, should last you at least 3 years if you take care of it. Insurance won't be too bad, and emissions aren't hard to pass with the I4 in it. Still a peppy little car.

How long did it take you to earn 3k? Sounds like you're only getting in like 5 hours a week at $10/hour.

You're 22 years old, but sound like you're still 19 mentally. So what if someone else has a 'nice' car? You'll get your chance.

Eventually.

Bide your time and be smart with your money. Worst come to worst, get a loan for something nice over $5k. Get a friend with good credit to co-sign once you're established and rolling with a decent job. Shit sucks starting out, but we all had to start somewhere.

>Lives in nyc
>Doesn't sell crack to afford a car

I live in a third world country and we have the most abusive prices on cars in the world. There are no sport cars for sale under $200000 mark.Plus the roads are awful, you can't have any semblance of fun. Shut the fuck up and deal with it, you have it VERY good. Enjoy life.

God, you are a useless faggot.

3 minutes of searching and I found you a clean, manual sports car. It's FWD, but still.

newyork.craigslist.org/fct/cto/6166725849.html

I'm only helping you because I have a friend who was in the same situation as you.

Here's an AW11 if you want something RWD and MR

hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/cto/6132999251.html

I appreciate the help, but it's already too late
I'm going to be overseas until school starts and I would be gone by the time all the paperwork is completed and they mail my plates.

Also I don't have a car and I'm in brooklyn. It would be very difficult to go check those cars out
That MR2 looks very used up though

Because obviously you're supposed to learn sintering from this experience.

Deal with it.

*Something

Just wait until you can move to another state?

Why don't you do something about it?

Move out of NYC, when I went to school there I started walking ever where after driving there once

>born in US
>complains
Whats your problem?

Why not go to school somewhere not NYC?

I literally moved out of my home city only because roads suck, theres more than one place you can live you know.

Get working on those ships and you will quickly realise that cars are normie transport.

If you live in NYC, you don't need a car anyway. Only the well-to-do are supposed to be owning cars in the city. If you don't like that arrangement - MOVE. I suggest Texas. Not the faggoty part like Austin either. Move to Amarillo or Lubbock.

>mfw family is lower class
>mfw we have three cars
>mfw I've had my own (affordable) dream car before I even got my license

lmao suck it faggot

>listen to my blog post goys!
>refuses all help
>"""""""""""""""""""""lower class"""""""""""""""
>can still afford going overseas
>can't into public transportation
STFU and get off my board you worthless fgt

I've been dealing with public transport my whole life

I'm not paying to go overseas either, its part of a research thing, I technically don't need it anymore but it was a 2 year thing and I can't back out now.
You unfortunately have to do shit like that to get into med school in 'murrica

Honestly I'd be perfectly content with an sn95 mustang. Oh well...