Horde guild:

/who "guild name", whisper anyone!

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons
forum.elysium-project.org/forum/268-ui-addons-macros/

>Leveling Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>WoD models (Drop the MPQ in your data folder)
mediafire.com/file/igrn28dw2r9qghr/patch-5.mpq

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

vanillaradar.com/elysium-stats/elysium/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Female undead are the cutest.

1st for anime

>lilstabby jumping
evrtme

Can I ask why the only warrior Madti does jump runs with isn't even in the guild? How are warriors supposed to afford consumables like this?

I wanna see more manlet wipe-webms

good taste

shit taste

Ok seriously though no memes, Pouncy. I shouldn't have promised you choker and then changed my mind on the basis of "your raid attitude is poor". I get that. I fucked up. I'm serious.

But I stand by my choice. Your raiding attitude was terrible, you reacted to things like a baby. You wouldn't buff people, you would instigate things on disord with puddi. You blocked Samfu on voice. The fact was I couldn't trust you with one of the most powerful items in the game for healers.

I was hoping you wouldn't overreact about it. But you did. This kind of proved my point your attitude was all wrong. I understand why you reacted the way you did however, as I somewhat mislead you to believe you were going to get the item.

Regardless its a fucking meme item, I have accepted I dealt with you in the slightly wrong way - can we all just move past it and accept that I'm not some ninjalooting evil guy?

Erodeas - Last Wednesday at 11:09 PM
They were screaming for guild heals
now I know why lel
"why is your mana gone?"
>tanking in pvp gear and taking 2k bursts
>forced to Holy Light heal constantly to keep them up due to randumb scrublord paladin with mob greys equipped can't heal for diddly
also constant quick pulls with nary any mana breaks
sometimes none
Its fucking awful to heal their runs
And I'm not surprised no one helps them out anymore
Dads constant asshurt with Eyelash made it worth it though
too busy laughing to get miffed

What did they mean by this?

t. butthurt femhuman

A person like that should be kicked what are you doing? You might think you're being fair giving them a chance but you're fucking the 38 other people that actually behave themselves. I know MoH isn't a poopsock guild but seriously have some standards.

Why would you wipe in UBRS?

it's ironic

You see Dads there? That's why.

>tfw just want a Veeky Forums guild with chill people, who actually know how to play, doing quick and clean 5man farms while doing MC/Ony on one evening in under 3 hours and BWL in one evening on the other raidday

>instead get drama, ERP and bottom tier trash skilled people who are literally too shit for the easiest version of WoW

sad

and I dont even mind the ERP...

TLDR: It's really hard

ok family here is your answer, check the spreadsheet for how long it will roughly take someone to reach r14. around 20weeks from starting unranked i guess.

The amount of time depends on different things, are you in the best premade on your faction? If so it will take you less hours to reach the honor needed. Do you have a shit premade or have to pug? It will take you much longer, you won't be able to hit 12+ without a premade.

I also assumed you would start off slower then start pushing and entering the brackets at around rank 10.

Regardless of how fast you reach rank 10, you'll always have to spend near 2 months playing 12hr+ every single day.

I rolled a rogue. I have never played one in vanilla before. Did I screw up?

Lot's of guilds like that on anathema

>good gameplay
>access to the most unique mechanics in vanilla
>decent demand (inb4 le everyone is a rogue meme)

no you did okay

wrong

>he didn't stay on /a/nathema with me and joined NOPE

What are the best pvp guilds on horde on Elysium? Would it be more efficient to rank up while leveling or to do everything at 60? Like the 19 bracket to rank 3, then max out at 49 bracket for people who want cheaper mounts. Then maybe doing r10 at 59? Apparently horde wins like every time in that bracket.

Warrior is only 17 now.

Also many thanks for the info. Didn't realize my rank 7 60 mage was so babby tier, but tbf I was only doing like 10,000-30,000 honora week lol which was nothing. And I got r7 in 3 weeks I think doing that, having started to seriously rank up when I got 60 to get the bis set. Believe I was rank 3/4 or so at 60.

>NOPE
>allowing erp sluts

hah

ranking at lower levels is pointless, you're gaining rank slower and get less honor per kill

STOP DOING 45-60 AND JUST DO 60

the 45-59 population is negligible and isn't the same as the 60 population which is a much different realm entirely (also the much more relevant one)

FUCK

You shouldn't glorify NOPE

>Madtii, date of Heaven

you did that on purpose you colossal faggot

they got him

Good to know

I'm on my phone so I can't click that accurately on the stupid slider

Please fix it for me and do 59-60 pls

vanillaradar.com/elysium-stats/elysium/

a true hero..he will never be forgotten

i am not glorifying them

but back in the day, NOPE was as elitist and stuck up as it could get... hardly believeable some anime erp slut OPENLY practices their slut-being in such a guild

stop bullying the bart

because he wasn't in the guild, its just some roleplayer

...that was... kinda the point of my first reply to him, duh
calling him out on bullshit

he comes in here periodically, he also pretends to be slipry lol

Kawaii as heck desu

>NOPE was as elitist and stuck up as it could get.
stick to tranny posting horde nigger

Is everyone on Anathema a cute anime girl?

No, not everyone but there is a healthy portion of anime players, both boys and girls. Real animes tend to be shy so they are hesitant in revealing their status as anime players. Fear not though, with a few tricks you may be able to catch an unsuspecting anime of your own!

was Luthien wrong in doing it though?

Hey guys, I'm a 36 druid, never done any real PvP before so I want to get good at it now
What I've been doing is play AB, stick to any non-retarded push, try to "support" people until I OOM and then go catform and try to melee something.
Now if you ask me what I mean by "support" I really haven't the foggiest clue and that's what I want to improve on
I try to heal people, stay away from everyone else, and 2 more things:
>if I see a warrior I root
>if I see something else I moonfire
How do I improve from here like what the fuck
Also, how to use bear form effectively in PvP?

>tfw will never experience an NA vanilla server

so sick of chinks and euros and russians

I wish they'd at least make a server set to north american times for once.

Having it be the middle of the night during NA prime times is annoying.

whats you spec?

>if I see something else I moonfire

pls no

Feral because I don't want to level on resto and balance is a meme

I hate this ERP tranny guild but I'm not geared enough to join a real one

fuck my life

>level 60 rogue ganking people who try and get on the boat and then hiding any time a higher level comes along
>spams laugh at the lowbies

Is it really that fun to inconvenience people?

>Is it really that fun to inconvenience people?
Uhh, yes? What kind of stupid question is that?

But I don't really find that fun. I'd much rather fight people at level. Unfortunately, I play a Priest, so I usually get nuked.

>>if I see a warrior I root
>>if I see something else I moonfire
i'm not sure what you're asking
you seem to have perfectly figured it out already

Cmon senpai.

rejoice, at 60 you get to shit on every single class as shadow and most importantly even as holy pve spec you shit on mages

>Unfortunately, I play a Priest
Try mind controlling someone off the boat just before the loading screen. Only then will you understand.

I am no one's senpai.

I'll probably be Holy specced, so I'll be fairly helpless against most people then.

I know that's a possibility. I just don't think I could do that unprovoked. I like helping people, hence why I rolled a priest.

>it's attentionwhoring again

please pay attention to me i heal in the world of warcraft

if you feral you shouldnt really worry about healing others i mean sure sometimes when you see someone low on hp, but in general just stick to dmg mostly against clothie of course. people will complain about no heals but whatever.

use bearform against warrior and rouges or to interupt caster

dont moonfire everything since it can ruin cc

flagcarry if you play warsong

I don't know much about horde side sorry.

Forgot to mention that you don't have to play that much to reach 10, I just assumed that whoever would go to 14 would starting pushing hard before reaching 10. Decay starts becoming a real bitch from 9/10 onwards.

About leveling, I would focus on leveling as fast as possible but picking up some honor on the way, dont stay for ages at a cap, but a day or so to get some honor for weekly progress is fine.

Go play a different game you beta piece of shit.

Its the makeup/matingpress priest!

>dads is healslut posting again

>dads goes to "sleep" and logs off
>suddenly a nelf priest that tries to be cute logs in
MMMMH....

Even as holy theres no reason you should ever lose to casters besides SL locks. Rogues, Warriors should be your biggest problems.

I play a few different games. I just wasn't interested in rolling a warrior again. I might make an alt that's more selfish though, especially one not so reliant on grouping and on wands. It's so annoying to try and go for specific wands.

Yep.

I assume this Dads person is an obnoxious poster or something? I get the suspicion.

epic namedrops guys

I don't get why people gank in wow anyway. 99% of the time there is literally nothing punishing about dying in PVP in this game. Unless you're fighting some summoned mob or a rare or waiting for a boat it isn't even an inconvenience.

Seeing a ?? UD Rogue just makes me go "eh I I can just auto-run the corpse run and go take a piss"

If you want to cause actual mental anguish it's better to go PVP in Runescape.

Maybe I'm just shit at this game outside of healing. I haven't PvP'd in live since Wrath.

It's mostly just a bit of time, and if you're in a bad spot a horrible spirit run. But it's nothing like NexusTK or Ragnarok Online which I played before WoW, where gear would break, you'd drop several items and gold, and in RO you'd lose 1% EXP. Which could be hours of work towards level cap.

you haven't been corpse camped when the corpserun is 200 fucking miles

>?? huntard camping the flight path in stonetalon mountain
>he didn't actually kill the flight master
>he didn't kill any of the questgivers
>there's a spirit healer literally 20 seconds away from the spot where he killed me
Oh no
I've been ~INCONVENIENCED~

>corpse camped

then I just log off and play an alt for a bit

Slipry...

I don't even know what I want to play as an alt. I don't fancy the idea of playing through the same zones again, either, but I know I want an alt of some sort.

good, that's what he wanted

>wishing you rolled healer but are already too far to reroll

salty dogs is dead, this thread is now full mandate desu

i saw a red orc today

how do i make a red orc?

It's a hack

your face is a hack

umm he's right. it's a cheat and you get banned for it.

that's great because I want Madti to sit on my face

your mom is a hack

>huntard opens on mobs with serpent sting
>tag the mob before the first tick, then ignore the mob
>huntard gets aggro and kills the mob for me, giving me full xp+loot
Creative Use of Game Mechanics

IF I wanted to download this and start playing it, would it matter too much which class I pick to play? IE, is it like actual vanila where some classes (pally) were unplayable or did they try to make everyting somewhat viable?
And does it matter too much if I play a dps or is there a shortage of tanks/healers?

>is it like actual vanilla
it is actual vanilla so

It's completely like vanilla, we just know more. Paladins are desired as healers and little else.

There's a lot of DPS already. If you play a Warlock Alliance-side you're more valuable, though. Plus if you play a Warrior you can tank most dungeons even as a DPS spec.

roll a druid so you can perform any role

Every class is useful.

quick rundown on servers?

What was meant by this?

vrum

So what Faction and Class should i rr on Elysium while i wait for the server merge?

ud rogue

alliance druid for sick flips

if you want to be horde i'll play with u
i want to be a shaman or warlock hehe