What about Nexium guys?

What about Nexium guys?
Since the Poloniex add, no pump has happened. That's very interesting. Team looks legit and they don't hide (like a lot of ICO scammers do).

Game still has to be launched and it will soon:
beyond-the-void.net/index.php/timeline/

Also, since today volume on polo seem to pick up.

Opinion on this? I'm buying a bit of it.

2187 sats at time of this post

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoinist.com/beyond-void-moba
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> tfw when regretting not to put 0.5 BTC in this right now just to be on the safe side to not miss another opportunity

Ok. I bought 6000 of them. Now what?

I would say the usual thing.

Get on their website, checkout when the closed alpha and open beta phase is.

Get popular let's player to play the game and shill it as THE next great MOBA game.

Make it fuarking popular.
(I hope that you already bought a shit ton of coins at this point)

Wait for the release and sell everything 5 day before.

PROFIT!

Oh btw thanks for creating this thread.
I'm already niiiiice in for profit.

no problem, got this coin as a tip to myself as well so I thought I would share this with /biz

Price has been 0.00002900 in the meanwhile

Might go x5 or higer from here, can take a month or two but already a sound investment

0.00002600 to 0.00002700 atm

I bet (hell it's the same scenario with everycoin so I say this as a fact now) there will be a little shakout, followed by the next 1-2 green dildos and slow and steady raise.

IF the closed alpha/beta is great and there are a lot of well known streamers DING DING DING JACKPOT FOR THE OPEN BETA.

Aren't the coins burned as they are used in game? It'd be better to hold well after the game is launched

Interesting, where did you read about this exactly?

And it is almost in the top 10 volume coins of polo, most people sort on volume, so it will catch the eye of a lot of extra people in a couple of hours/next day

The Polo chat is also shilling hardcore.
After checking the webpage of the game and the usecase, I'm sure this coin was a good catch.

bitcoinist.com/beyond-void-moba

"The Nexium tokens will reportedly be burned upon use, making the coin increasingly scarce as the game gains popularity. The goal in cutting supply over time is to make the coin more valuable for its players as the user-base grows."

So one day, the economy is dead due to the lack of coins?

Good find, thanks!

No, they will still exist but be more scarce, which normally should boost the price (ask/demand)

The game and webpage looks kind of shit.
Gameplay on youtube too.

Have you ever seen or played Smite?
THAT MOBA IS SHIT! But it is still rocking at twitch and is played a lot.

Same with EVE online and this kind of shit, I don't play it but a lot of people do. This game looks like it has the same formula.

I agree on how the site looks, pretty crappy.

Btw, I also read this on the site:

----------
Spells Of Genesis is a mobile game mixing the collection and strategic aspects of Trading Card games with the addictiveness of Arcade games

Some of the cards of “Spell of genesis” will be usable in our game
----------

Isn't this a fairly big game?

That's what I waited for a long time reagarding blockchain and gaming.

Same tokens usable/tradable for different games. If the game is shit or gets boring, you can take your assets and move it to another game.

You pump and the exchange gets your fees.

You dump and the exchange gets your fees.

They do nothing and you waste all your time.

When will you learn?

>Opinion on this? I'm buying a bit of it.
idk how it got this far, i didn't really like the game, but I think it could be big. That was one of the ICOs that I did not expect to get added to the exchanges

NXC went back again - due to BTC rise.
and BOOM! 12% up again, here we go the next days will be interesting, followed by a few silent weeks before the alphi kicks in.

Did you buy the dip :)?