general cars in 90s japan
since there's a supra thread why not everything else

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aEnK4Hywj2k
youtu.be/GM1v0UXDbGc
youtu.be/X-Vcx3zRE-0?t=1m55s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

doesn't have to be 90s just 90s cars

habitual reminder that the mr2 sw20 is the pinnacle of the automotive industry and every car since has been a disgrace

wouldn't say pinnacle but sw20 is an amazing car. I want one.

So stacefagging is actually older than I thought. And actually came from Japan.

RUNNING IN THE 90S NANANA NANANA NANA

Stance in Japan goes back to the early 80's. People used to thow on 13 and 14in wheels on and in some cases completely remove springs and weld struts in place.
youtu.be/aEnK4Hywj2k this video is obviously not from the 80's but the car is about what you can expect.

not really stancefagging, the camber is for drift cars so when they're at full lock they're completely vertical. If they didn't have any camber they would have positive camber at full lock, which is undesirable for drifting

Reminder that the Cayman is now everything that the SW20 wanted to be.

>light
>mid-engine
>cheap used
>great handling
>looks fucking great
>3 door

I still want an SW20, but there are good cars out there.

>porsche

That makes it a cunt magnet.

Picking up where I left off, hoping OP enjoys

>cheap used

U wot

I'll post more later

Bosozako and Shakotan style cars are secret guilty pleasure of mine. Also that horn is GOAT.

where can i buy that mid night sticker

You don't.

but i am in fact part of the mid night club

>being a fucking poser
Midnight used to to vandalize or destroy people's cars who had the sticker and didn't earn it

see

Was that actually true? heard that was just urban legend.

Was smokey in it? Always wondered seemed like he'd be the sort, plus plenty of other companies seemed to be involved in someway, Abflug has literal demo cars with the Sticker, and I've seen allot of RE Amemiya stuff with the sticker.

surely he was in it

youtu.be/GM1v0UXDbGc

youtu.be/X-Vcx3zRE-0?t=1m55s

I really hate when kids first find out that Mid Night Club was a real thing and not just a video game. Then fell the need to be a 'part' of it by getting slaps with the name on them.

dont think this counts as 90's since it was designed and produced starting in the 80's.

Like I said he'd seem like he'd be the sort because of things exactly like this.

Anything neat, that aligns with someone's interest is going to draw poses sadly.

>>>>>silhouette
Looks just like a Skyline, right?

Yea, it's a DR30 of I'm correct. I love these things

reminder that the SW20 is perfect and the amount of salt i generate by not having one can soak up a swimming pool.

They used to but Mid Night are no longer a thing so these days it's more of just a tribute.

Surely no one is going to think your shitbox is actually in a 90's street racing group that was officially disbanded?

I'm going for period correct mods.

I know it's still just on there as a tribute, and Well obviously no one is going to think that put putting it on a shitbox is still a pretty stupid thing for that user to do.

Doesn't matter, by putting a mid night sticker on your car now, especially a shitbox, you're blatantly disrespecting the club and what it stood for; you're spitting on the graves of your forefathers, basically.

stop being autistic

I daily drove a 1991 Turbo for about 10 years. The car was a headache. but always fun to drive. I still think about getting another one but I don't think I can get myself to drive a Japanese shitbox ever again.

Things that went wrong during decade:

>hose under turbo blew out unexpectedly (hose from hell)
>plastic coolant filler neck exploded
>wires running from body to door cracked rendering the windows useless
>t-tops leaked on driver/passenger anytime it rained
>underbody plastic panels falling off
>oil level sender crapped out
>automatic antenna crapped out
>front sway bar mounts crapped out

Not too bad for a car that was >10 years old when I bought it.

K A N J O

looks like im de-badging my ed6 hatch now

Is it just me, or do the headlights on these cars look a little off?

It's as if they were supposed to be pop-up headlights but Nissan decided to just make them modern headlights and didn't bother which changing the position or shape of the headlights.

They are cool imo and fit perfectly

Yeah, they're awkward, but i think they give the car a more distinct look and feel. I kinda like them

Pop-ups were never considered for the Z32.

>muh Diablo headlights

INX

Modern photo, but I'm pretty sure it's a fairly faithful 90's Scoot RX7.

glorious

they look better on the diablo

le quirk xD

>he doesn't know that the headlights are literally the exact same piece of hardware

Is there a name for these wheels?

I might put them on my white MK3

Abflug is pure sex

>gaijin plate
>picture too clear to be from 1990s
>car on the right ruins it

Kill yourself

go be faggy fag somewhere else

>all those GTRs in the back

Weird question, is the Y plates only for cars licensed on the Naval base, or is it people originally from elsewhere in the world in general?