/nepgen/ - Neptunia General #1203

Segami's Gaming Sleepover Edition

Last Thread: Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/xZAgBX33

Neptune vs Sega Hard Girls coming to Steam this summer: twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/status/851517134127616000
Beta testing registration is already open: ideafintl.com/beta.php

Nep-Nep's VII-rtual Reality Stuff:
Official Teaser Trailer: youtu.be/bVDmMvp51mo
Announcement Article: gematsu.com/2017/03/megadimension-neptunia-viir-announced-ps4-playstation-vr

NepNep Connect Chaos Chanpuru News:
Pre-registration for Chaos Chanpuru is officially opened in Japan: gematsu.com/2017/04/nep-nep-connect-chaos-chanpuru-pre-registration-opened-japan
Official Chaos Chanpuru Twitter went on a character card revealing spree: twitter.com/nepnep_connect
Chaos Chanpuru Opening: youtu.be/0Hs9hezCdDQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2u8eBXd9xWg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I like B-Sha's character's ass.

Vert is best goddess.

Why do Vert and Noire wear red-rimmed glasses, while only Blanc picks glasses that match her color scheme?

Compa, nya~

What does a character that was publish by Square Enix have to do with Bandai Namco?

I guess he wanted a reason to post 2B's ass.

Not that I blame him or anything.

Why is this nurse so retarded?

This is Marvy. She would like a nepping from you.

Because I remember Bandai being the one localizing Nier.
I remembered wrong, I just started it and only Squall "I'm not interested" S-Sha showed up.

Sorry friendo but I'm already busy with the designated nepping Nep.

My wife Iffy is so cute.

huh Australia & New Zealand

I really want one of these desu

I'm going to adopt little Uzume and none of you punks can stop me!

Segami is by far the most powerful character in Nep vs SeHa, and IF is just bland and weak like she usually is. What went wrong?

>"Neptuna, what are we gonna do on the bed?"
>pomf =3

Please do not insult the Compa. She's klutzy and lightheaded, not retarded.

She's spooky as fuck mate.

That's fine, that leaves more Blanc for me.

Why is it nobody can pronounce Neptune? Is there an actual reason, or what?

I guess the Japanese e is the same as the Spanish e.

some of the CH staff couldn't pronounce it

Wow, it's like people with different cultures have problem with pronounciations.

Try to get Japanese to read these :
>"Though thighs are thick, then you thought that was tough?"
>"The thirty-three thieves thought that they thrilled the throne throughout Thursday."
>"I wish to wish the wish you wish to wish, but if you wish the wish the witch wishes, I won't wish the wish you wish to wish."

NepuBuran

She's only spooky if you're a bad enemy.
You're not a bad enemy, ̨͘r̨ì̧͘g̡͡h̴t̕, a̧͝n̷̢̧͝o̧̨͟ǹ̶͝͞?́

Do people in different areas of Gamindustri have different languages? And if so, why would even people in Planeptune have difficulty pronouncing her name?
And in any case, her name in Japanese isn't all that difficult to pronounce or much different from her english name, so is there an in-game reason?

Reminder that tangerines kick ass and praise Lastation!

I want to fall asleep on Blanc's butt

Softest pillow in the house.

I bet it's HDN. They act like sisters in that one.

A little bit. But they were all cunts anyway, either disconnecting, running back to the bonfire (and hitting their nose against the fog wall) or turning on the cheat engine like that guy.

My wife Chika is sexy/cute

They ARE sisters in HDN

Sisters don't try to kill each others.
Well, usually.

Does she enjoy a nepping?

Well, it was partially at the spur of Momfoire... and the fact they've been enemies for centuries.

Yeah, that too.
I'm still bummed they retconned Momfoire into Caretakerfoire in RB1.

Yes I nep her every night

Pretty sure everyone was bummed at that. Seeing as how Histoire was also made by Momfoire, this means Histy was also their sister in a sense... why couldn't we just have a nice happy family end dammit.

Yeah.Having Blanc and Vert as sisters made for hilarious siblings-like interactions.
Since they're no longer sisters in the sequel, their bickering has a different meaning.
Same with Neptune and Blanc getting along in the manga after Blanc saying she hated Neptune in the game and Histoire saying she got her lack of honesty from Arfoire.

>On the bed with Uni
>She pushes you down
>Gives you this look
Wat do?

Activate it, you fool!

Wonder what's in the lollipop that she so wants me to eat it.

It's a microphone, you fool.

It's her period

Run for my life. When a Lastation goddess says she's gone raise her nation's shares for 10% in one single night, they mean it. Of course you can't run from an overpowered goddess who will cast aphrodisiac magic on you but at least you can try

I'm going to post Rena every thread until Compile Heart add her to next Neptunia game.

Are you sure? There's no wire for it, and the grip on it is way too thin for that, not to mention the gleam on the outside that suggest a hard glossy surface, and that there's the line around the middle that most of those have.

Are we doing yandere stuff again? Because I think most any nep could pull it off.

KYS, ban-evading cunt.

>30/01/2017

KYS.

Well the manga (Megami Tsuushin) takes place after they all reconciled so it's pretty normal to get along by then right? Oddly enough, MT takes place in HDN land... which means that they SHOULD still be sisters in that one. But Nepgear and them appeared and so it got retconned somewhere halfway? On a different note, if they were still sisters, Noire's flirting takes a whole extra light.

We need more MT... Compile please.

I can run. I'm good at running from responsibilities

Iffy is pure lewd.

That Iffy is too cute for lewd. She makes me want to cuddle with and headpat her.

I love Nepgear. Hoodie a best.

Iffy looks so good in leggings, I want her to be my office assistant.

I like nep.

Megami Tsuushin takes place in a weird dimension where Gust and Nisa are still around, with Rei, Plutia, Magic, Underling, and Nepgear.

Eh, 10/10 she's alright - IGN

I'm in love with my wife Lady Blanc! She means the world to me!

She looks even more loli than usual here.

Are her pantsu candy cane striped?

I have no idea, but I can't guarantee her butt's safety if I see them.

She might not be wearing any.

If that's the case, I'll have to make an exception and spank her a bit to teach her to put them on.

Oooh, new segamark?

For Team SeHa!

And Robo Pitcher.

Lady Blanc can do as she pleases. How dare you even think of punishing her.

Thread Theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=2u8eBXd9xWg

Oh no...

Is it just the one pic, or is there more to that?

>iqdp pic
>click SauceNAO
???
>PROFIT!

The pic has a patreon link on it if I wanted the source, I was after a one-word answer as to whether there was anything else to it or if that pic was a one-off.

ROM IS NOT FOR LEWD, YOU FUCKING PEDO FAGGOTS.

Well, I believe there are 14 pages.

Usually any book I've seen on Pixiv has less than 10 pages.

>No sign of Mr. Double Double E

>going from 'hi, are you Rom' to 'let's go to a hotel and fuck, slave' in 2 panels
Well, that escalated quickly.

RIP SMACKDOWN

I love Uzume!.

Good night, /nepgen/. How is it going?

I'm watching the Superstar Shakeup™, and damn /smack/ is getting DESTROYED

Alright you cockroaches. Bow unto yuri now so as to obtain clemency from the heavens.

Or you will all burn in fire.
Pitiful secondaries.

I'm seeing double.

Sega!

l want to nep Kurome everyday until she loves me!

Jackpot.

I want to main C-Sha in Neptunia the Fighters

>Segami: Time Travel
>Uzume: Wish comes true
>Rei: Dimensional Travel at will
Seems all the old goddesses are vastly more powerful than the current generation.

Needs some Blanc here.

My sword.

R**a? I don't think so!

Don't forget Momfoire who apparently is a creator Goddess when she was the True Goddess and made the world

R**a for Nep 8 when?

Hmm.

Finally relevant.

I love Gearnon. Jersey Dress is fine.

Cute witch Chica!