youtu.be/RAEDd4nES_M
>2.0 Beta Patch Notes
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20638783
>Veterans get some good loot when 2.0 drops
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20653218

>For new players:
youtu.be/wPk004vsjuE
>Which heroes should I buy?
Play all the heroes on free rotation or try mode and see who you like. Don't buy heroes just to get into ranked, you'll regret it.

>Current Weekly Sale
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20638786
>Current Weekly Brawl
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20673819
>Latest Patch Notes
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20673818

Hero Rankings, various Statistics, Talent Calculator:
hotslogs.com/Default
heroesfire.com/hots/talent-calculator

>Current Tier List
robogrub.com/tierlist

>Where do I find you Bladestorm picking feeders?
"/join Veeky Forums" in game chat

>Tips and other useful resources:
heroesofthestorm.github.io/tips
heroesofthestorm.gamepedia.com/Heroes_of_the_Storm_Wiki

Previous meme:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/heroesofthestorm/comments/4mh256/theres_a_guy_on_Veeky
reddit.com/user/SSJ5Gogetenks
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>ywn be tied up by Auriel's ribbons

2nd for stop nerfing Ragnaros

3rd for keep nerfing ragnaros

4th for delet Ragnaros

How are we not dead yet?

You cannot kill that which has no life

nth for add Lightlord Ragnaros

Oh, we've been dead.

Because Li Li.

>matched with 4 deaf-mutes on diamond hl
>they don't even hover their picks, only select them until the last second, they don't make an effort to have a decent comp
>we lose
>+30 opponent favored margin

why

celestial horse says li li is mine

I
AM
THE
FIST
OF
THE
GODS

Wait, what the fuck did they do to Rag this time.

I need more images of Li Li please and thank you.

Post an image of your favorite guy without posting them

Not enough.

nerfs when

Seconding.

So did Blizzard get hacked or something?
I'm scared to enter my login details now.

weekly DDOS attack because some shitters got banned or something

No, they just get intermittently put offline by angry nerds. Or something.

>filename
I now own a moist monitor.

>towers of doom was originally going to be Arathi Basin map in early development

how does this make you feel?

Now that i have reached middle of the rank in master league according to Hotslog how hard is it to do it in HL or TL and is it worth it?

>ramps instead of bushes
>high ground vision
I'm diggin the shiggy.

Competitive is just gives you more control over your games composition, unless you get autist Azmodan or Abathur first pickers in whichcase you lose miserably.

It's more time to load in and draft but worth it overall if you rage too hard at how imbalanced QM can be.

How hard is this game at higher mmr? I've just started playing this game a week ago and it feels incredibly easy for me, only lost 2 out of 20-ish games so far. Is it because this game is easy, because I'm just lucky, or because i'm getting matched against shitters because i'm low level but very experienced with the moba genre?

i mostly play with one other friend because i can't stand playing alone allowing us to most of the times carry the game but i guess if there's no incentive i will just keep climbing the QM mmr

you are getting matched with the literal bottom of the barrel
what did you expect

This art piece is great, it depicts a wood-tier lineup with literally 0 supports.

I don't think I've ever seen a master skin play well.

Strategically challenging when all players are competent, a roll of the dice when they are not.

Mechanically this game is simple, but with more emphasis on fighting, maximizing hero potential value, and teamwork than other MOBAs, the macro play is what becomes the most important skill you can learn to master.

If you come from a game like DotA, you will do fine once you get over the farming and laning habits you once had and learn this game's lane/map play, which can sometimes be counter-intuitive.

Booweep.

Every master skin Samuro I've seen is great.

Reminder of reddit karma-whoring sell-out rats: reddit.com/r/heroesofthestorm/comments/4mh256/theres_a_guy_on_Veeky Forums_who_has_accurately_leaked/

reddit.com/user/SSJ5Gogetenks
>ponyfucker

They are in this thread RIGHT NOW!

Try to group up with some of the faggots in Veeky Forums chat. You'll be match with new players until you play about 500-600 games yourself.
Get into ranked as soon as you can to avoid this

whats a good non-dunk build for azmodan

i like the character but sometimes I don't want to be an asshole who does nothing but throw globes all game

Not laser, so you're out of options.

I came from Dota. The best advice I can give you is to master positioning and know where you need to be 20 seconds before you need to be there. If you want to have some real fun, do what I did and get really fucking good at support heroes. Brightwing is a really fun one to play and is extremely underappreciated at times. She can be literally anywhere at any time with her phase shift ability.

Also, take like 5 minutes to go through every single hero and look at their abilities. Especially their passive (D) abilities. Knowing what the enemy has for passive abilities can sometimes save your ass or signal that cc'ing certain heroes (like sonya) is a good battle tactic.

Don't try to follow too many online builds as many are outdated as fuck. Check out Grubby's twitch if you want to see some decently high tier play.

When the fuck

maybe someday

The day we get her is the day they make Gazlowe competitively viable by bringing him actual buffs of substance.

Abandon hope.

Man, that was the ORIGINAL map they had when they introduced the game as Blizzard DotA like 30 blizzcons ago. They had this chess theme going on and items to buy.

Is the average Abathur this bad?

hey dumbass

VERY early development

Here's an early shot of the item shop

>4 lanes

So what would her kit be like? I'm thinking maybe basic "energy" abilities that are then traited to more like some of her actual ones, like a skillshot, a point blank aoe, and so on. Her ults could be Hydra, Frozen Orb, and whatever the big Lightning that I don't remember.

Lord of Vermillion?

Ragnarok pls go.

>malthael
>garrosh

>garrosh
That's Grom

Why couldn't Xul's Q have been bone spirit instead of stupid scythe? idc if it even kept the same effect. I'll never not be mad

They covered their bases with the new necromancer DLC coming out for D3 as well so they wouldn't feel obligated to make another necromancer hero in the future.

Fucking AU Grom being brown

Ming is a fag

VIKINGS
ASS
EMBLE

>Still no Zerg Stitches

Archimonde when?
Perfect counter wisp hero when?

So if HOTS was a highschool anime, who would be what?

Xul for Janitor
Gazlowe for Groundskeeper
Kerrigan as the Popular Girl/Prom Queen
Zagara as Kerrigan's best friend/Rival
Li Li as the foreign exchange student
Chen as the lazy dudebro that chugs beer
Ragnaros and Butcher as the Lunch Ladies.

Greymane is that weird principal that keeps making over the top speeches about how his school will once again regain greatness during football season against their rival school

>not Leoric as janitor and Xul as anatomy teacher

Tyrael as hall monitor
Auriel as that nice as fuck old teacher lady

Does that number not count locusts or damage from the hat?

FRESH MEAT
Too soon, you have left class too soon...

Too soon, my man.

i thought it was arthas

It's been 15 years, Archimonde. It's time to stop sulking.

>skins and tints from alpha coming back into the game in 2.0

wew

probius as the nerd who is bullied

Source?

I didn't see Blue Diablo. Only Green.

>Janitor Leoric
>Xul Health Teacher
>Alarak History Professor
>Tassadar is the Philosophy Professor with Kharazim being the teacher's assistant
>Li Li is that foreign volleyball player that everyone likes who happens to be really good in culinary arts class
>Brightwing is the class gerbil
>Medic Nurse
>Azmodan basketball coach
>Abathur is that kid who everyone thinks is a nerd but is just awkward. You go to him to get forgotten homework done
>Medivh and Zertaul lead the cutting edge macro-economics class
>Gazlowe Engineering Prof
>Zarya is personal fitness and wellness
>Probius is the high tech vending machine that takes google wallet and apple pay. Breaks down every other week
The rest are too hard.

Namely the Kerrigan skin in the back there and the Uther hammer.

>rag as lunch lady
Fuck that.
Ragnaros would be the antagonist that always get his just deserts in every episode he appears in.

Diablo and Tychus are football players, Valla and Illidan are goths. Samuro is a weeb.

That is Towers of Doom objectives.

>grubby critiquing silver league view games

At first I was laffin but now its got me thinkin

learning a lot from these vids

>Principal Thrall
>Jaina the librarian
>Jimmy or Varian as the football coach

I don't know anything about Warcraft lore, are all Fairy Dragons carnivorous murderers, or is that just like Brightwing's thing?

Butcher would be an awful sushi chef because he would just eat it all without thinking.

Butcher demons don't eat meat. They collect meat to create more Butcher demons.

did somebody say learning form professional video game athletes did you know personal coaching is only $180 for three hours before taxes buy razer or be a noob ea sports its in the game

dostedt

Faerie dragon, please user. We pride ourselves in being syntactically correct here.
If observed in their natural habitat, you can see them travelling in packs. They usually communicate with each other through atennae.
Through their interactions with night elves, a few have utilized speech. Unfortunately, the turmoil and hostility of areas around the purple indiginous species has made Faerie dragons absolutely fucking savage.

Grubby does it for free.

Bastion when? Could you imagine the cool protoss, terran and even zerg skins he could have

>tfw you will never have your dick squeezed between Cassia or Sonya thick beefy thighs

what are you some kind of faggot?

well if our balls touch then yes

I want to yiff Zagara

>if you subscribe its free
heh

Cydaea WHEN

What do you think her kit would be like?

Hopefully not another Zagara/Azmodan that'll shit up lanes with summons.

At least he doesn't charge you $10 to look at your hotslogs and tell you to stop playing Li-Ming.

I wish I could kill everybody who plays Medivh irl, I'd do it, idgaf