treeofsavior.com/news/?n=922

>Latest "Patch Notes":
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=923

>Events:
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=925
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=914
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=913

>Can I play the game now?
International version available on Steam RIGHT NOW. The Korean and Japanese servers are non-steam (Nexon)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/list-boss-cards-and-effects/321599

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt (embed) (embed) (embed)

>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA) Fedimian(EU) Silute(SA) Telsiai(SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Orsha, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (ApplyAFineHorse3)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
cute (Merigolds)

>Telsiai
Comfy (neshoi)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)

>Silute
Lewd (Nanaumi)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1POy4XkZVoBwi6i8RW4P3fuMUNWvsgboY88s9bbXx4nQ/edit#
github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addons
youtube.com/watch?v=upsGRv-As0M
youtube.com/watch?v=A0RGiwXOrwE
tos.neet.tv/attributes/208011
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

/Uoyaho/ when?

>Of course I'd be less mad.
>with RNG he has no effect on my drops.

Yeah something that has a 1/5000 chance of happening doesn't affect you when it happens because it's going to happen again soon enough for you that the chance is actually more like 1/1000 and you totally would never be mad someone lucked out while you kill another 20000.

> and "(embed)" removed from the OP!
almost....
but ok

i was about to make a thread soonish with extra many embeds

Oh fuck, I forgot to remove those from the extra stat points pastebin.

gimme fotm pyro builds pls

GAME IS SAVED!

Is that supposed to make sense? Are you agreeing with me but trying to sound like you're not because you're butthurt?

>docs.google.com/document/d/1POy4XkZVoBwi6i8RW4P3fuMUNWvsgboY88s9bbXx4nQ/edit#
Should we add this to the OP next time too?

Wiz1 Pyro2 Linker2 Thauma2 X (X = Sage, Pyro3 or Enchanter)
Wiz1 Pyro3 Linker3 Sage

DPK or not, if you miss the drop it's not going to come around sooner for you. They still got the drop you were hunting for and you still most likely have to kill a bunch more.

How do you become a successful featherfoot?

Wiz3 Link3 Feather

Link into FF skills, hop around doing nothing like a retard for the rest of the time.

Full INT Wiz3Linker2Thauma1FF2. If you have a Kabba2 at your side, you're set. Ein Sof helps you get a fuckton of HP and Double Chance makes you one shot everything except field bosses.

>Featherfoot
>no Thaum
Nani?

hey

psst, wanna buy some drugs?

Nice. I hope it gets better after the balance patch.

NN-O!!

Woah, easy there, kapo.

Do you not understand what DPK is? In DPK, if no other players were there, I would've been 100% guaranteed to get that drop because it's DPK. Every time the other guy gets a drop, he's directly preventing me from getting one.

why did TMC think it was a good idea to make low spawn rate enemies take a lot of kills to complete

Did Excrulon come back or something? Looks like he made some sorta update 26 days ago.

github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addons

>Should we add this to the OP next time too?
almost nobody reads the OP.
and that list is very outdated. many of them are just not available or 'was in beta, not imc fucked us'

Why aren't you playing Wugushi, user?

To make you play more.

why aren't you playing with my cock?

Is that a bug or a feature?

they gain nothing from that

Yes.

gets boring even before the circle 3

sapper is much better!

Join Futureproof!
pm ApplyAFineHorse3

But Wugushi does more single target damage and AoE damage than Sapper.
How is Sapper better?

Are you sure you're just not in the right part of the map where those enemies spawn a fuck ton?

How come the good and geared players of Futureproof left and joined CnL?

>Claymore
>Punji
>Stake Stockades continual damage ring around the rosie
>Motherfukken broomtrap
>Hostage Bomb thingy multi hit
>Multi hit trip line of death
All skills that extremely synergizes with Fwee3 circling +aiming

But Wugushi AoE doesn't have a target limit to begin with so...

Cause CnL is much more active in pursuing goals.

FP is just their for newbies to have a place and prove themselves among company.

>sapper 2
nice
>sapper 3
kys

So Futureproof is the noob guild?
lol

OK KIM, I'LL GIVE BACK YOUR 120 TP

CAN I PLEASE DOWNGRADE MY CHARACTER TO 317? I DIDN'T KNOW THERE WAS SO MUCH RANK 5 PLAYERS IN THIS DEAD GAME

It was dead. And got reborn.
Also this

prep guild for the CnL bull

Eh. The only real advantage Sapper has is being able to take both Rogue and FWEE and still being able to go Cannon2 with nearly full effectiveness. Wugu does everything else better.

Which begs the question. Why is IMC balancing in terms of level and not in terms of attributes and item quality. Better yet. Why not just allow the game to have a permanent MMR system so the whole thing gets balanced and not get fucked every week.

>Accept anyone from /tosg/
>noob
>Set high requirements
>Nazi tryhards
As if we needed more proof you don't play the game and just want thread drama.

fug you, make it rain poison

Yes. Thanks C*ts

By deciding if you want to do PvP or PvE.
You NEED other damage circles like Pyro if you're doing the latter.
Magic Missile and FF skills by themselves can work with enough investment (read: anything will), but you want Pyro for your sustained damage.

Transpose is an unnecessary gimmick, and makes you reliant on a pocket healer.
Full CON can hit damage cap (maybe they'll remove it with the revamps?) with JP, and more tricks (Transpose, Ein Sof, etc) is just overkill in PvP.
If you're a PvE INT build you're better off using your Pyro skills since one-shotting mobs with BC is all well and dandy, but in the end it's more efficient to just JP and Fireball.

Everything I just said might change with the revamps, so who knows.

Considering the skill you're talking about reaching the damage cap for makes you reliant on a pocket healer no less than transpose does... wouldn't you have one either way?

Someone stop me from turning my Sorc into an Alchemist solely because the Alchemist outfit does things to me.

That's why you don't spam BC in PvE.
By the time you fly up there, link mobs, and cast EXPLOOOOOSIION! you could've done more damage with other DPS classes + JP.

I'm not trying to say dont-bother-with-anything-other-than-Pyro, but building around BC isn't worth it given the damage cap, cooldown, and resources you're using up.

>Assume every player has been playing for a while
>Swift step still appears on my buff bar in every mission

Just make a folder full of Alchemist fanart. I can't blame you tho.

>I'm not trying to say dont-bother-with-anything-other-than-Pyro
I can't tell.

youtube.com/watch?v=upsGRv-As0M

I love the evil laughter.

DO IT. I turned my Doppel C3 into a Corsair C3.

I'm saying that actual multihits > BC for PvE.
A Wiz3Link3FF will be dealing more overall damage with JP + BloodSucking/Bloodbath than a Transpose build with BC.
tl;dr - investing in Transpose/etc for BC shenanigans isn't worth it.

Do I need Necro3 to link Dirty Pole to enemies before using Flesh Cannon?

But you won't because the Thaum build will be full INT for PVE and will do more damage with those skills unless both are full INT in which case the Thaum build will do more in the case that BC is viable to use (which is pretty much anytime you are with a cleric)

If you have a pocket cleric, il concede that ThaumFF is the best you can do, without other damage circles.

I still wouldn't recommend it because it gets outperformed by so many other things, you don't build around FF and expect to be competitive in PvE.

It's better for solo too so long as you are fighting mobs you can bloodsuck from just because the tham build can swell body for double exp/loot while still having a faster rotation

Oh wait, I forgot Alchemist is the same circle as Sorc2, but I already took Sorc2, and Sorc is godawful without Sorc2. Hmm.

Since the rework will make damage more reliant on weapons, stats, and level rather than the skill, I wonder if throwing Alchemist into a build won't gimp yourself as much. That'd be nice.

This thread is full of ugly girls. *FWEE!* Let's fly away from here, Wugu sisters!

Or you could just get other damage circles.
The guy asked how to be a successful Featherfoot.
The answer is go full PvP, or to pick up damage circles beforehand (doesn't have to be Pyro, even Elem is better than nothing).
Pretty much everyone can solo farm nowadays, just because you can do it with a inferior build doesn't mean you have to.

Based Flesh Cannon, one of my favorite skills of the wizard tree. Ranged (unlike 90% of the wiz stuff).
16 fucking multi-hits so it's a nice damage and it can also destroy diev statues and QS barricades, does decay, has a decent attack mode even at lv 6 (I got the gem!), you can release the skill at lv 1 ultra fast even without quickcast but the damage increase as if you're charging it full during the hits. Plus there's the impact delay that happens when you use another skill after you jump cancel the animation: the hits get delayed but a second later they burst almost all at the same time. Oh and if something cancels your flesh cannon (like a staggering hit), it turns into a free flesh hoop.

And the evil laughter.

There's literally nothing inferior about swell body for farming. In fact, it's the best thing there is. The fact that you get a TBL character as your farming character is 2 birds 1 stone

You're not going to do well in TBL without Kino3 or at the very least Cryo3.
FF NEEDS its CC to do anything with its skills.
For every surprise Sleep or JP BC you land, you'll have dozens more matches of not being able to do anything because of clerics.

Yeah Swell is great for farming.
That's why Pyro2Link2Thaum2 is meta right now.
You can go ThaumFF for a mediocre character all around, or accept FF's limitations and choose what you want to focus on.

>You're not going to do well in TBL without Kino3 or at the very least Cryo3.
Too bad I already do.

And so... this post reveals you are, in fact, saying just play Pyro. Cut the pretense next time.

Since we don't know what the guy wants to do, this is the best I can advise on FF:
Kino/Cryo FF for PvP
Pyro/Elem/Link3(no Thaum) FF for PvE
PICK ONE.

You have wiggle room, but if you specifically want a farming character, yeah go fucking roll the meme Pyro build.

meetup when?

probably takes less time to make a new account right now and level it to 317 for a practonium than what you had to do

probably not

But if you're advising link3 over link2/thaum in any circumstance for PvE you're not giving him the best advice.
Swell Body will always be better than the couple of extra links unless you don't want drops (which is rare)

bezelea & mia?

How about runecaster? It fits right into a wizard 3 linker setup.

I'm not recommending ThaumFF because it's mediocre all around.
Meh at farming, meh in output, meh in PvP.
I cannot in good conscience tell someone to make a character like that.

3 extra links (JP gem is pretty cheap nowadays) is more Futureproof than Thaum1.
If you want a good farming character, go Pyro (there, no beating around the bush).
The other builds have better output than Thaum.

At this point, we're arguing over nothing, the revamps will probably make this all useless advise.
And since we can just reset our characters by then, it won't matter what we make right now.

CDs too long for PvE, can be good in PvP once they make all skills usable with RoG.
Still needs a cleric in your team to use it with BC, but the defensive buffs are really good.

Can Cataphract's skill Rush be used unmounted and while dashing?

No. It requires a mount. Why would you go 3 circles into a mount class if you didn't want to be mounted?

Who exactly left Futureproof for CnL?

__(You)__ and ___(You)___

me

I probably got 8 of those faster than you crafted 8 of those

Is there still demand for red dawn frags or do people not really care about Phada anymore?

leveling sucks after a dozen times. crafting them is nice

I'll buy it from you in Klaipeda.
It better be cheap though. I am stingy.

>being in denial that it takes you forever to get all the mats together and that its not an annoying hassle as if you're just strolling through Orsha randomly deciding to craft your practonium cubes from your infinite supply of mats
:^)

>that it takes you forever to get all the mats together
but it does not

>Get hit by the mysterious OHKO in 290
>Use soul crystal
>Artilonium drops right afterwards
Well alrighty then!

when do we get databased

youtube.com/watch?v=A0RGiwXOrwE

>2017
>not rolling a Bokor

You should make a bunch of these infinite damage spots on the orange weapon mat maps and just afk over night

I think there's a limit because it's tied to the bouncy skull.

mechanically speaking, what's happening?

You do know they don't last forever right?

>Gm spawns Grim reaper, gets killed
>"no cube?"

Oh mango.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

LET ME PLAY SORCERER BRO, THEY BUFFED IT SO THE SUMMON SCALES WHEN YOU MOUNT IT.

SURE MY MAN, LET'S DO IT, JUST BUY THAT ATTRIBUTE

BUY ATTRIBUTE? YOU MEAN LEVEL IT, RIGHT MY NIGGAR?

WHAT????? OH PROBBABLY A LV 1~5, CHEAP STUFF SINCE IT'S A RANK 5 CLASS, CAN'T WAIT TO SHOOT SHIT WITH MY NIGGASHOT-

WHAT THE FUCKING HELL IS THIS
74 MILLION KIMS TO MAX IT?

PSIDFTJWEGOER,,K,KLGR,GJKEH.ÇRTH,.RELHMÇFDFHTJ

tos.neet.tv/attributes/208011

It's like you've never seen an enhance attribute before