game8.jp/archives/24106
Endgame tier lists
xn--0ck4aw2h.gamewith.jp/article/show/14672
game8.jp/archives/18865

Other urls found in this thread:

padherder.com/user/jiesaacs/monsters/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Revo spade babe when?

Dead general. We all should move in to /mbgg/.

Kill yourself

Why is it called Puzzles and Dragons when you really just want cute girls? Was Puzzles and Cute Girls too long a title?

Its true though. As a matter of fact if it wasnt for /padg/ that mobage general would not exist. We started shilling for Terra Battle which got its own general and when that one died it spawned /mbgg/. We basically own their shit.

/mbgg/ here
We welcome all of /padg/
Come back and have fun
>>/173505348/

Also reminder that /mbgg/ spawned right here on /padg/ back in the good days with Terra Battle.

Whoops

>/padg/ shitposter doesn't even know how Veeky Forums works

>Can't even link threads properly
You have to go back

A silly mistake in the heat of the moment
I was actually going to do
But fucked it all up

I'd just like to interject for a moment and let you know that he's not a shitposter, he's a cuckbro.

stop lying shitskin

What the hell is happening to this general?

Fuck off okuck.

Alright. I don't play anymore anyway, I just came after you guys threw a tantrum at /mbgg/

There's no more puzzles or dragons, only shitposting and memes.

This is how the mighty fall and how generals die. The once big and fast generals get demoted to a band of cancerous shitposters dedicated to spreading their cancer to other generals because they have nothing better to do and destroyed their own home.

Now if only PAD would die too like /padg/ to complete the cycle then everyone would be able to move on. Its time to pull the plug gungho.

okuposter was the original cuckbro. A legend in his own right. I'm glad he came back to see us fellow cuckbros off to our new home on /mbgg/.

People like you need to be erased from the planet

>doesn't like cuckbros
Have fun being in the minority, user.

This filter is really nice. The shitposters contribute nothing so nothing is lost having their posts hidden.
Doubt they even play, none of them ever posts an ingame screenshot.

pack it up everyone and get back to /mbgg/. in case you missed it, this is a shitpost op.

>/mbgg/ has good moderation and actually deleted the cuckposter shitposts

Suddenly moving into /mbgg/ doesn't seem so bad.

>ranking up on devil rush
>get to boss and have super low hp because I was kind of half paying attention
>3 poison orbs on board
>all I have to do is not match poison orbs
>make 1 combo that should kill boss
>all I have to do is not match poison orbs
>end up matching poison orbs
>two combos, one of which was poison
>all I had to do was not match poison

what the fuck is wrong with me
now I gotta wait for 99 more stam and I don't think I feel like it anymore

Ded

>still want to discuss pazzles every now and then
>padg ruined by apathy and shitposters
>mbgg is a clusterfuck of too many games being discussed at once and pretty sure the shitposter is falseflagging over there to cause hostility to people moving over
>rolled three silvers in school rem trap

Where did it all go wrong?

>Got greedy and died in Iron Plaza
>Don't want to stay up till 1 am to run it again
Got her to lv 5, do I blow a Badpy or feed her 10+ runs next week?

POST THE REAL /PADG/ DISCORD INVITE, YOU FUCKS

discord.me/pad
pad stands for Puzzle and Dragons.

that's bullshit that's a discord to discuss feminine hygiene products

Thread keeps dying. Feels bad man.

feels normal

Nobody posts cute anymore because the shitposters attack them.

>pixiv replaced their star rating system with a generic 'like' button.

Wonder what spurred that.

allowing retards to rate anything is never a good thing. Post Gremory art please.

I think I killed /padg/

I didn't make enough memes

no

terrible memes were part of the problem

>Gremmy has been out for almost a year now and she still has less than a full page of art on pixiv

Feels bad, man.

>the camel still doesn't have his own card

Does anyone play NA, or ia everyone playing JP?

Fix it.

I play both so I can be bored 2x quicker.

I'm too depressed

>reincarnated Jennifer & Ozi on N/A never

Heard she instant wins other companies' games on your phone for you.

every fucking day I pray that ryulee1996 will have a new card idea

>she

PAD version is a she like Noah. YamaP said so, don't bother him about it.

I asked for the Gremory art, but now I regret. I guess all the good artists have bad taste in waifus

that they do

Does it matter? This game is shit.

>/padg/ allowed shitposters to kill their community and thread

You people should be ashamed of yourselves

Same reason Youtube did it - because having a 1-10 rating system is pointlessly granular when everybody who would rate something in the 2-9 range doesn't give enough of a shit to actually vote.

Our shitposters are a bunch of human garbage. Post your waifu one too many times and they will try and ruin your waifu's name. Just look at Artemis, Skuld and Karin.

and just think of what they did to our dear old ozi

>ignoring their shitposting and reporting them wasn't enough because the mods rarely took action
That's when I stopped giving a fuck.

It's too bad that certain Okufag was successful at driving away most of the cuteposting. Seeing that faggot use him as the avatar for his shitposting dissuaded me from posting him for the longest time.

My condolences to those with waifus in the same position.

I think ozi is an unfunny meme:^)

Isnt that what happens in every general?

I try to not post characters I like too many times in every general because characters that get too popular attract shitposters. Popularity attracts both fans that love a character but also attracts contrarians and people that hate the character because repetition tends to breed contempt with some people.

You can either fight fire with fire and post more of them to piss them off or you can give in and not post them at all. I personally chose to give in coming from /gbfg/ and not start shit with characters I like while other generals like /feg/ chose to post them more and cause the shitposters go on autistic tantrums.

no one is denying that

What was this gunghofest that happened on the ninth?

What is the best RBastet and Kaede team I can make? padherder.com/user/jiesaacs/monsters/

And best team in general?

kaede / verd / sylvie / susano / perseus

bastet / kaede / verd / sylvie / susano

defo reincarnate perseus when that comes around
consider it for susano

IDK why you even needed to ask. just put all the green orb makers on your team.

For that, they usually go around the country to host tournaments and sell goods. I don't think they reveal anything.

which one of you butt boys wants to give me a fucking present
I need a lot of fucking exp and you motherfuckers owe it to me for laying off the cuck posting recently

Sorry it had to be that way. I'll admit some anons didn't put Bastet in the best light either, but it was inevitable that she would become a victim of shitposting due to her popularity.

You can also get certain PADR dungeons when you go to the location listed in the link in the tweet. The location was Aeon Mall Okayama for 4/9 and you could get Wallace, Verdor and Noel Rush there.

>tfw Oku was your first roll back in the day when he was Great according to the FAQ
>could barely do 6 combos
>had a hard time playing but eventually got gud
>still use him to this day

I remember Oku taking 6 months after all of jp2 had gotten their first ult to get his. A shame he became a figure for shitposters.

already gave my present to my cute imouto. I have three imoutos, but I gave it to my youngest since she just started the most recently.

>tfw I thought I could build a king mastering refresh team that would refresh and get combos, thereby making it easier to activate okuni
simpler times

I love you sam, I put my Oku up just for you sometimes. Have you looked into the flat earth any more since our last conversation?

>that one guy that maxed 4 echidnas thinking he could do infinite delays

Simpler times indeed.

I-I'm not Sam, user, but I do have him on my friends list.

I-I'm so sorry I thought you were sam. He is the biggest Ocuck I know.

You wot, we been getting loads of snow globes recently.

It's fine, user.

sup dumdav
>tfw w is dead

>not him either

S-sorry user.

tell me your FUCKIN NAME ASSSHIT

That's it!!! I'm going to best friend you on my alt account and only put up Parvati forever!!!!!

You deserve this desu senpai

hell I'll do the same thing

>flat earth

Based flat earth bro. I was B& the last time I mentioned flat earth in this general, but idgaf since this place is dead. discord is the future and Veeky Forums is fake news.

>tfw /padg/ has been such shit lately that even the namefag circlejerk is almost an improvement because at least it's a different kind of cancer

>says the retard that somehow got banned from /padg/'s discord and bitched about it in the thread
kys yourself

I just wish you guys have a good time and everything goes ok

>namefag circlejerk
It's just a Discordfag shitting up the thread. There's a difference between random name dropping and sucking someone's virtual dick.

Rip

>going to bed and 90 percent chance the thread will be dead again when I check in about 9 hours

See you on the flipside.

Nah, this thread is fucking shit.

see you my friend

>retards itt got tricked into posting in this thread overnight by an /mbgg/ shitposter
lmao

you may stop patting yourself in the back now Mr 173650314.

thanks monsignor 173650314

Bump

Is there any reason to have a dupe Gremory?

No.

you're fucking shit

Why are you so incredibly desperate to start shit with /mbgg/ and shit up things for them?

Did they kill your firstborn and set him on fire?

What the fuck are you going on about?