/dsg/ - Demon's/Dark Souls General

>Celebrated the end
>Patch 1.13 (12th for PC/PS4, 14th for XB1)
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/75840229415620604

>Dark Souls III Design Works
mega.nz/#!eN0mESTD!j8xyZY5h9huOuiRmSYbzTkv9la8qCaSjpDqJGAiL8k0

>Ringed City items checklist
pastebin.com/724E2jEB

>Ringed City pre-launch media
pastebin.com/4mUsZWmv

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zxtj8fcMWg8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw no Dark Souls 2 pizza

Anyone on PC have 8 spare sword grass? I want to be the dragonsis meme.

>he doesn't know about the glitch

amazing looking water for a souls game

user please, you can't drop covenant items!

PCFC at High Wall. Signs on rafters. Pass: dsg

>No one plays on Xbox
>Have PS4
>Dont want to pay for the game twice
FeelsBadminton

How about a spare old wolf sword then?

ara ara ~~

ALRIGHT YOU GOT 10 FUCKING SECONDS, /dsg/, YOU HAVE 10 SECONDS TO

>12 posts in
>no blessing from Gravelord Nito and the Pardoners of Velka

reminder that this is LITERALLY the first thing you see in the dark souls 3 intro cinematic

this is followed by several scenes of londor pilgrims trekking through an ashen desert wasteland, before finding a castle

the londor pilgrims are the same type of pilgrim as the bearer of the curse from dark souls 2; they are travelling to the ruins of lothric to enter the convoluted alternate reality of unknown substance

tickling filianore is you leaving this convoluted alternate reality of unknown substance.

I know sorcery is meh against good players, but goddamn if I'm not having the easiest time of my life shitting on the average arena player.

I want to play a caster in DaS1, but I've never made a single caster... Ever. I want my build to be based around having fun but not buffing.

The problem: Sorcery is really strong but looks boring as all fucking hell, Miracles have almost no offensive spells, and getting any besides Lightning Spear (and to a lesser extent Emit Force) is very late in the game. I also don't know how effective Karmic JUSTICE! or Gravelord Sword Dance are in PvE. Pyromancy has the most varied spells which deal good damage, but it's nothing but what you get for a melee build.

Which would be the most enjoyable to go with? I know that's subjective, but I do want to hear which one and why. Would going hybrid in one spell type and pyro help?

Except that character is proven faked, so no it's not

Have you crushed the weak yet today /dsg/?

you have 10 seconds for THIS

*unzips dick*

I actually have one fully upgraded. Come to High Wall. Pass dsg

MOMMY ROSARIA
MOMMY ROSARIA
MOMMY ROSARIA

Is it just me or is the Moonlight Greatsword hot garbage in DS3? I was just fighting someone using it. He caught me in a combo, and it barely took a third of my life. I then went and 2 shot him. I felt pretty bad.

It's sad because I was planning on making a pure INT build, but now I kind of don't want to after having fought them firsthand.

Seems unlikely, while I am a shitter, I try to be a polite one.Thanks for trying though! Appreciate your time!

she's a big girl

MoonGS used to be hot shit on release

Is a life ring better than a ring of steel protection+3? Asking for pve/bosses as i'm doing a lot of sunbroing.

if you REALLY want to ruin the story forever, note that the game doesn't cut to the cemetary of ash until after this pilgrim "dies", and then it fades to black

THIS LONDOR PILGRIM IS THE PLAYER CHARACTER

THE ENTIRE GAME IS A DREAM HE EXPERIENCES AFTER HE DIES

>t. vaati

I really, really like this image.

Okay.

for you

for PvE it's better overall since most enemies deal physical

Unless you know what his stats were, it's hard to judge how much damage it actually does. Maybe he had base Int to wield it and only had it upgraded to +3?

He might've had a shit build. I've had pretty good success with the MGS; then again, the last time I PvPd was summer - autumn 2016. I literally started the first DLC today.

O..ok. you can have it, my DARK SOULS™ III the Fire Fades Edition

Please don't hurt me.

heh you got the reference
we're like two peas in a pod, you and I...

>we're like two peas in a pod
I disagree

>Nashandra

Who thought giving a queen in a game with a fantasy setting a nigger name was a good idea?

I thought nips knew better than this.

What's her daughter's name, Shaniqua?

I don't understand, if Ludleth is from the Untended shrine timeline and painted the new world where the fire is now fading, the firelink shrine timeline then why is there a Dreg Heap and Ashen Wasteland area that is far in the future from the Firelink Shrine? Where did that come from?

>When you're trying to invade filthy trespassers but you accidentally get summoned into a boss fight.

What were you asking that user again°? If you still have time I could try helping

>Nashandra
>nigger name
Its Greek. however nice try.

memories and dreams are interchangeable concepts in dark souls 2/3. so when it talks about memories, such as with midir, it's comparable to references to dreams

demon's souls has the old one, it's a lovecraftian game at heart.

>trying to name a Lothric Knight character

I don't want to do K***ht or "xxxx of Lothric".

I want to be able to justify the basic miracle usage (namely Blessed Weapon for thankfully obvious reason).

I also wouldn't mind implying the character is a higher ranking Lothric Knight, even if I CAN'T GODDAMN WEAR THAT BEAUTIFUL BLUE VERSION, so my thoughts so far are:

Xxxx the Blessed
Kingsguard Xxxxx
Royal Guard Xxxx
or a title using the word Holy, though I want to avoid something like "Holy Blade" since I'm gonna be juggling all the Lothric Knight weapons.

As NPC-like as possible.

Any ideas?

Because Manus is a nigger.
The dark and all that

Hand it over. That thing, your Bark Soul.

you and me, heh, probably two sides of the same coin...
not so different, you and I, ha

>na-shawn-dra
:^)

What is the most difficult build you have dragged to double gold medals in arena?

>SL120 40/40 str/faith hybrid using earth seeker and bdsm whip, back when AoA came out
Man did I feel like a hipster.

>first thing she does is make the king steal something for her

Hm...

MLGS is not terribly good, but int builds aren't therefore automatically garbage.

Ty, user. Now I have to learn this shit.

Can I be in the collage?

>Yhorm's Memechete

I hope you die. At least you're not using a caestus and hornet ring. Right?

just call him elite knight rey

I was looking for +2 Havel's and Favor rings on PC, he said he had some to spare.

>sh
>greek
Nigger I studied ancient Greek. It's not Greek.
"andra" means "man", though, yeah, but what the fuck does "nasha" mean?

I really, really, really like this post

>Elite K***ht
>Wearing Lothric K***ht

n1

It should be illegal for a pontiff (male) to have legs like that.

What the fuck are you talking about? Untended Graves are the past and Ludleth never painted a world.

>memories and dreams are interchangeable concepts in dark souls 2/3
According to what?

>demon's souls has the old one, it's a lovecraftian game at heart.
Not really. While the Old One gives off Lovecraftian vibes the game is far from Lovecraftian horror, and just because something takes inspiration from Lovecraft doesn't automatically mean dreams are a big deal. The Dreamlands appear in a minority of his stories.

Anyone want to help me with Soul of Cinder? I can't beat him. PC pw: dsg in front of his fog gate.

I have the great shield

Any super cool dude wanna lend a hand with a Ringed City boss?

I could use some help with the first boss at the 'Within the Earthen Peak Ruins' bonfire.

Trying to do him on my sl50, ng++. So, it'll certainly be a challenge! I can trade most anything as reward, thanks kind souls.

password: dongs

>I don't want to do K***ht or "xxxx of Lothric".
Why though. X of Place are the most lore-appropriate names around.

So you guys are telling me they did it on purpose as anti nigger propaganda?
I can dig that.

Activating my almonds, will be there shortly

don't call it a comeback
youtube.com/watch?v=zxtj8fcMWg8

>memory of a giant

the dead have memories and dream of these memories

Let me warm up the car.

np

I also want to make a Lothric Knight character and was just going to go for X of Lothric.

>CAN'T GODDAMN WEAR THAT BEAUTIFUL BLUE VERSION
I know that pain. I wish there was a non-fat version of the Winged Knight armour. I'm going to see how Creyton's chest look, because I think it's dark blue, but it might be *too* dark.

What spells and rings are you using and what's your build?

>Zoey possessed true beauty, as did all the desert pyromancers, but hers did not poison, and so she became the unassuming queen of the feeble ones

>Modest queen of the thralls
>True, wholesome beauty
>Isn't poisoned by the swamp
>... immediately tries to kill you without any dialogue

???

I'm on ps4 by the way! Whoops!

On muh way. Iron dragonslayer here w/ mace

Downloading a graphics patch for the fridge, hang on.

No, I'm not. I had been using the Great Machete up until Yhorm, and after trying it out it seems like it's just a bigger version, so I decided to use it. Hornet Ring seems like more of a sneaky rogue thing, so I wouldn't use it.

Also, what is the purpose of this?

Guess I can give you a hand, I'll be there shortly.

>Ludleth never painted a world.
>"So I will'd myself Lord, to link the fire, to paint a new vision"

;)

I also have a Lothric knight character. Conn of Lothric. Join us, brother.

That whole business is a mess, but my view on it is that the Firelink Shrine hub is an illusion/painted world, and the Untended Graves/pretty much everything else is the past.

The Kiln, Dreg Heap, and Ashen Wasteland is the actual true state of the world, and the Ringed City is similar to the Firelink Shrine hub.

But yeah, that's just my musings; I think the only thing we can really confirm is that Untended Graves is in the past, because of the Shrine Handmaiden's dialogue.

All day every day

>Hey this scrub is just naked with a stick. I'll just invade his- Splat

Mainly because I feel like encounters are always better done as titles, even if summons are a little comfier when they're X of Place.

Dragonslayer Ornstein sounds much better than Ornstein of Anor Londo, in example.

It was bearable in previous games, but with DS3 having places from each game just casually mentioned but status unknown I fucking can't stand them.

The stag threw me off that idea. I ended up just biting the bullet and making a bulky body type character specifically for a Winged Knight playthrough, It's not as bad I imagined, though the weapons are fucking shit early game.

I will never understand why we didn't get a blue lothric knight set.

Every boss drops a bonfire, regardless of whether it's needed.

She's also quite ugly if you look at her face data.

what am I looking at?

Can somebody test fashion for me?

Iron Dragonslayer Helm
Pontiff Knight Armor
Cathedral Knight Gauntlets
Milwood Knight Leggings

>sorcery
>shoot varyingly sized globs of blue light at enemies

>miracles
>chuck varyingly sized sparkling sticks at enemies and/or get more estus flask uses with longer cast animation

>pyromancy
>throw red globs of varying sizes at your enemies

Yeah nah, fuck magic in pve

>people point down at me for playing a caster

Oh my bad. Let me just jump on my DUGS/Gael's/SLGS guy. That is way more fun.

;D

Maybe White Hand or Silver Hand, to contrast with the Black Hand?

I'm stealing this. I'm taking it from you and using it as though I thought of it myself. How does that feel?

>TFW being a Caestus boxer

Feels great.

I like the idea but it's not based on an actual in-game thing. I wish it was.

I thought it fell apart with how NPCS you meet show up in the shrine, but I guess it would make sense that they're all ashen being sent into the past world as well. Like Anri could be someone who had been previously killed or devoured by Aldrich or his followers.

Yeah, give me a place and pass, I can try that

What is the relationship between Sulyvahn and Aldritch?

How is SL65 invading anyway?

That's four different hues of metal user, I seriously doubt it would look good.

What kind of caster? If it's a pyro they can kinda justify shitting on you.