/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

/bbg/ - Bloodborne General Edition

Orphan animation-cancelled to death: >A google doc with basic information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>Co-Op & PvP
bloodbell.com/

/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
Every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules: a.pomf.cat/jzmnvh.jpg

/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password=/bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

Other urls found in this thread:

gamespot.com/articles/dark-souls-dev-confirms-new-armored-core-and-a-wei/1100-6443789/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

give me a reaction to be bloodborne'd

expect shittness, but OC

THE DOLL IS CUTE AND I WILL HOLD HER HAND

I want to throw rocks at Maria.

Agreed, here is an oc

Assuming passwords are used, there's no level limit. However, most people here stop levelling around 98-120.

this is nice clinic

it would be a shame of some impostor came and fucked it all up.

That's not a reaction

Be creative

>had a 10 minute long fist fight with a guy
>sends me a message saying that it was fun
>pony avatar

this is nice choir

Replace ice cream with blood vial or vermin.

Easy

Anything I need to do before I hit the blood moon cutscene? Arianna, sceptic and grandma are at the chapel, beggar and adella went to ioesfka, got the rewards and the rune off fake ioesfka, helped Eileen kill Henryk and ignored gascoignes daughter

this is nice nightmare

>NINOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Babushka, I got what I wanted for today.
Other guy who couldn't get in, I'm sorry but maybe I'll farm some more tomorrow.

anybody wanna help with undead giant at L2 lower pthum? I don't really feel like dealing with him right now, bl 50 and password bbgug

replace it with blood dregs

Ringing

Ringing as well

>only got damps and a chunk
Glad to have been of help user.

Guys I work at a bakery down the street and I just recieved this email! ITS HAPPENING

Alright cool thanks, I'm in the hallway by the stairs to the boss room, might have to restart my console really quick because my network stuff has been sorta weird today

Fuck I was off eating

PURGE FILTH

I don't think I've ever put much thought into how nice of a fake that is. It hits all the marks.

Nice meme

But it's happening anyway, there is no stopping it

There's literally no reason for it to not happen

There's also every reason for it to happen

BB is a system seller

DUDE

>stunlocking bosses with the whirligig saw
Did I just find the easy mode? What the fuck is this weapon, I got it to +6 and put some fire gems on it and I'm fucking unstoppable now

Never ever happening. Miyazaki is too busy making Armored Core.

Annalise is the best!

Is it? I also got it to +6 but havent had a chance to try it yet.

I'm fighting Orphan now and this probably isn't a good time to learn a new weapon but I'm so bored of the ludwig blade which I used for most of the game

Factually incorrect.

Didnt tanimura direct a bunch of AC games too before Miya became a big deal?

don't give up user, there is no point getting cold abyssals if you don't get the best ones

6/10 but offers good pounding
would smash again

Is elemental logarius wheel worth investing in? I've always wanted to learn but it seems like an extremely tough weapon to get good with

>10 min long fight
That sounds like the oposite of fun, was it really?

You can't convert Wheel to pure elemental. However the tricked mode has rather high arcane scaling, so I still recommend giving it a spin or four.

>he never got into a fist fight at bbg fc
I bet you never used your +10 Torch either

Now

That's what's getting me, because I'm at 25/25/50 for HMS and I want to try a new side weapon but I've already done a 99ARC broccoli run.

Bloodborne 2 by Tanimura. Would you buy it?

>first area
>20 werewolves

thanks for the help segalt, sorry to the other guy ringing, waited for a while but only got one of you in the end

25 Str / 50 Arc is the perfect setup for a Wheel. I'd recommend going for a Lost Nourishing build for it

>ww1 era bloodborne
could it work? that is when lovecraft stories are set.

Good

Now you're all set to hunt and kill to your heart's content!

This with the hot doggo, and instead of a rainbow there's dead hunters

I want there to be masks like this in bb2.

And I want the powder kegs to be the main faction.

Powderkegs rule, wheelbois drool.

Did the Old Hunter bully her as much as we do?

>Her right hand is palm down

This triggers my autism something fierce.

I would play the fuck out of it.

Ackshualy i did in the last fc, but you dont get to do that with randos i would guess

Technically only three stories are set during the war: Dagon, The Temple and Herbert West: Re-Animator, and out of those, only Dagon was written when the war was on. Everything else was written post-war. He wrote two other stories during the war, but one is a romantic comedy done under a pseudonym and the other is a joke story only he understood.

How about 20/50? Im using flst arcane gems for the dash and r2 moves, but im wondering if noutrishing would be better and the dmg drop on those moves would not be as drastic

turn the meme bear into a hunter

Maybe Tanimura could make an area with people on a bridge shooting at you while you try to fight 4 giant enemies all clumped up together with a ranged attack that staggers you and inflicts poison and they constantly run away from you for no reason.

I would say yes.

missing the 5 points in strength won't hurt really. The wheel's tricked form is 70% arcane damage anyways.

Make it that antidotes cost ×5 the echoes those fags drop and itsGOTY

And the boss fight is Darkpeast Paarl 2.0 inside a phoneboot.

Is the doll a good punchbag for damage testing? Chalice hunters move too much

Nah she turns into a pool of semen too fast.

>still literally everyone hates on ds2
>but it was muh favorite

probably cause it was my first dark souls. after playing all 3 now along with bb, sure it has some faults, but it had awesome additions that i thought would've been amazing in the other games

>soul vessel
>ng+ enemy and boss fight changes
>bonfire ascetic
>cumulative roll stamina cost
>stam regen based on equip load
>fair poise
>invasions even when host is hollow, with no healing for invaders/summons unless they use miracles/pyros

to name a few. i know most of these can't really apply to bb because it is its own masterpiece but like wtf memezaki?

would it really hurt the game to stick an extra witch during the boss fight in NG+ hemwick for example?

Or maybe he could make an area with like 50 wolves and when you aggro one they all aggro, haha only that crazy Tanimura from B Team!

Stop this fucking shit /bbg/ I thought you were better than this.

>poison also breaks weapon
>merchant is on the other side of the bridge
> manikins from the harvest valley spawn on ng+

That DLC was so fucking shit from start to finish. 0 good things about it.

Those bird guys were cool

>there are people that defend this because From's crafted this marketing sch- I mean culture of "prepare to die :^)"

I worked really hard on these. Can I please get a pat on the back?

I wish you could use chalice materials or arcane haze to summon bell maidens on your world or re-spawn some bosses

Das2 definely shat the bed on many aspects, but god damn if it didnt got some things right

No because you forgot crow lady.

They are very cute, user!

You did a thing user.

You can draw better than me.

Good job.

*pats with 50 str*

There are a lot of adjustments that could be made to chalice. I really don't want a BB2, but if they did make it and reworked chalice a bit they could be absolutely amazing.

Why can't we use the Altar of Despair to respawn bosses? It feels like that's what it was there for, but they couldn't fit everything in.
Frankly, all that work just to revive Annalise, something feels missing.

Agreed , some das2 features would greatly improve bb, hell even das3

The only major unforgiveable problems with DaS2 are SM and the world design, both of which are fucking huge.

And because of this, amazing things it brought to the series and could be carried forward are thrown into the trash because dude b team soul memory flying volcanos lmao.

Amazing.

Today I finally got the platinum trophy. I made those chalice dungeons my bitch and I bullied the queen with a queen killer.

it feels good, glad i finally did it holy shit

... what do i do now?

Micolash and Iosefka are VERY cute

Says who? I've heard nothing but speculation as to which project Miyazaki himself is currently working on. If He's smart he will stick to what he's best at: making 3D metroidvania-style ARPGs

This got an audible chuckle out of me, I love it

create new save files with pvp builds and help people out with your Small Resonant Bell

gamespot.com/articles/dark-souls-dev-confirms-new-armored-core-and-a-wei/1100-6443789/

Alternative, I wasn't sure

but i dont have play station plus... i dont have any money

Grind cursed gems and join jolly co op and pvp

Do challenge runs

I think that one works better, but they're both good.

Good work user. You are a meme master.

>“For me, Dark Souls III is the end,” he said. “But that doesn’t mean the end for Dark Souls. If someone other than myself, like another staff member, wants to make a Dark Souls, then I don’t want to deny others from making future installments.”

Fuck.

Like what? DaS2 did do a lot fo things right but I an't think of any mechanics that would translate well over to a new BB game.

great job user!

How about "despicable vilebloods" Or "woundourous wheel" ? Great drawing btw

Yeah, it's hard to think of anything that DaS2 could bring over, most of it is just pointless regression in Dark Souls 3 that doesn't translate to BB.

Although, if BB 2 does magically happen, it could definitely draw on covenant aspects from DaS2.

>No Ratbros, Blue Fun Police or PvE covenant in Dark Souls 3

dude b team

All he means is that he isn't going to be directing any Dark Souls 4 (but he doesn't care if someone else does). He said nothing about Bloodborne.

Also, just because FROM is making a new AC game doesn't mean Miyazaki is game director of it. The way that he cautiously warns people that FROM is developing a "weird" game and to be prepared leads me to believe that it is the weird game that he is directing, not Armored Core. He's trying to cover his ass in advance for when people complain that his next game isn't enough like Dark Souls