Best all year sports car under $100k?

Even can handle snow and heavy rain

Other urls found in this thread:

cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/703609390/overview/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>inb4 b-b-but its more than $100k
stop being a stupid faggot & learn to negotiate

not only can you drive this godmachine all year round, you can btfo gm trash whenever necessary

Something with AWD/4WD?

>No VAGinas, Haldex doesn't count

why post it if its more than what op said

My vote goes to pic related. you don't need AWD to drive in the snow and you'll have to change your tires anyway otherwise good luck sliding everywhere while the RWD cars glide around you.

Sorry they said sports car, not "obese weeb-bait land barge"

i knew there was going to be a stupid faggot with a response like this
that's why i included
>stop being a stupid faggot & learn to negotiate

cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/703609390/overview/

pure sex
pretty nice
i think it's better as a hardcore sport's car

why is it so fucking ugly, damn

Not a sports car?

>Assume I must be a GM fanboi
Jokes on you nigga they're all fatty lard cars for morons :^)

Other cars with Haldex include all 4wd Volvos made after 2005 and Saabs. The LR2, the Faud Taurus, Freestyle, Kuga and Montego. The Vauxhal Insignia, Buick LaCrosse, Cadillac SRX, Lamborghini Aventador and Bugatti Chiron. You name it Haldex will do it.

No matter how many times I name TRUE AWD, Haldex will never do it

>Lamborghini Aventador and Bugatti Chiron
Knowing that is actually kinda gross but it works so whatever. At least the 911 Turbo has its own bred AWD.

The Focus RS uses the same basic system as the Haldex XWD system but manufactured by GKN.

Possibly GT350?

Actually it is true AWD and has been since Gen 4 as the system no-longer requires any wheel slip.

If you talk to straight miata drivers they don't really consider anything over 3000 lbs a "sports car" which would exclude the Jag which i thought was a "GT" car anyway.

these gotta under 100k now, unless were talking new in which case this

>over 4000lbs

I had one for around a year before I got rid of it. The noise is the best part but its heinously overweight. A packaging disaster, horrible storage, trunk space, an infotainment system from last century.

It's more like a muscle car than a sports car. The AWD is nice in that it lets you hoon a little bit before correcting but it's very luxurious for a "sports" car. I could've done without a lot of the trivial luxuries if it meant the car was lighter. It's all aluminum for God's sake, so why is it so overweight?? Pic rel was mine before I sold it. Stunning car but for $110k next time I'll just buy a 911.

>straight miata drivers
Are women interested in car weight?

It's such a shame that Jaguars are pieces of shit that will break down before it makes it home from the dealer...

They really are sexy cars.

This.

Doesn't change the fact that the Transversely mounted engine is sending the majority of the power to the wrong place, The front wheels. Fine for a commuter grocery getter but not unacceptable for OP's price range.

best, although not the most desirable one

Used Turbo

any car.. just make the right tire choices and learn to drive.

That is a beautiful car

It looks like a TT with a bodykit in real life.

evora 400

Needs to get air to the intercooler.

A used porchse gayman

this shit is 100k and looks like it goes for 30k