How'd I do Veeky Forums?

How'd I do Veeky Forums?

Where you the guy that was asking for opinions on a mustang or an Audi if it is noice choice senpai

what engine?

Wasnt me, but I'd choose the mustang anyways

nice

the ecoboost obviously

Cmon

>5.0
How Detroit has fallen..

Gee, I wonder if there's a clue in the picture he posted...

I won't really know until I see the gearshift lever.

Who gets an automatic GT?

Premium and PP? I didn't bother with the pp because I'd end up tearing 3/4s of it off. The premium features are nice though.

lol look this dumb ass getting mustang GT without PP.

I tested a pp car, I don't actually feel like I'm missing out on anything. I picked up the 6 pot brembos on the cheap, you can keep the rest of that shit.

>keep the rest of that shit
You dont want a larger radiator, stiffer springs, strut bar, larger stock wheels to fit the brembos?

My friend has the 18" wheels and he needs to spend a lot of money to put the brembos on now

I though that was a foot.

What size tires do you run on those M350s?

Im looking to put 275/40/19 square on 10" wide wheels

Post some vids of you doing some hectic skids faggot don't be scared of that demon fuck I'm jelly

>he fell for the manuel meme

Lmao enjoy traffic and not texting while driving

I've already done adjustable swaybars and beefy endlinks, and I'm on adjustable coil overs mixing rear ford racing Y and front bmr springs at the moment. The pp wheels aren't that special and weight a lot for not fitting as wide of tires as I want.
I'm 285 up front and 305 in the rear. I was still spinning at times with the 275 square set up I had before, it's not a bad set up by any means though.

>texting while driving

Lmao enjoy dying in a head-on collision

>being this shit of driver

I can scan the road for miles with a glance, I bet you wear a seatbelt too huh little queer

The pleb choice

>I can scan the road for miles at a glance
Wow I didn't know you had doppler radar user. I wish we could all be like you desu.

I hope you didn't buy that new, OP.

No matter how good of a driver you may be, there's no way for you to stop the other guy. There are safety mechanisms for a reason. Without that seat belt you're getting ejected from the car depending on the situation, and that's hard to recover from.

Mustang 1.321 gallons doesn't have the same ring to it

shoulda got a S 197

I didn't think it was possible to get baited that hard. Nicely done, user.

That version of the Mustang isn't meant for commuting, lol. If you want a commuter shitbox, get a Fiesta or a Focus with an auto. Or get the cuckboost version of the Mustang with an auto.

And you shouldn't be texting with driving anyway, you should be paying full attention to the road, because people are like you aren't watching the road and you never know what might happen next because of that.

I suspect the next redesign of the Mustang, the highest power option will be a cuckboost V6. You can see the writing on the wall with their GT flagship car. But it'll probably be boosted as high as the engine can take and it'll make more power than the last gen. And there will be endless bitching about it too, I'm sure.

Why wouldn't it be made for commuting? I drive mine daily 50 miles round trip. And yes it's a manual.

Fag stang confirmed the choice of cucks

Is "cucks" the easiest way to spot a mouthbreathing moron?

great car on paper but the soft stats kill it

sry m8

Not a fan of Mustangs, but it looks clean. Got pics of the inside?

>the highest power option will be a cuckboost V6
They really have no choice. The upcoming emissions and fuel regulation laws are strict as fuck. Dodge is basically going to have to kill their hemi engines because they cannot meet the standards anymore.

How's Palo Alto treating you? That's miserable commute on El Camino

lick observatory?

Don't go to Palo Alto. My commute is Hayward-San Bruno. Granted my hours are 6-3 so traffic is ok.

Yeah. Went to the norcal meet last Sat.

I have a 2015 GT premium with the performance package, black aswell. So you did good...

You know the routine.

Bread on hood or it never happened

>Went to the norcal meet last Sat.
Ah sorry to hear that

>people actually buying that pos brz

Hey everyone has their tastes.
Kek.

>How detroit has fallen
>5 Liter V-8s have been in various Mustang trims off and on since 1969

Why would you need bread for a fucking Mustang? Any lower-middle class fuck can afford one.

He means 5.0 vs 302 because autism

Ecoboost 4 sure

I feel like the Mustang might actually be the last manual car in the world one day.

>buying American cars
Pretty terribly