Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/

Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/ #859
Makeover Edition

Welcome, this general is for the discussion of ILLUSION's Artificial Academy 2.

COPY ERROR MESSAGES WITH CTRL+C, PASTE THEM WITH CTRL+V INTO GOOGLE TRANSLATE. STOP ASKING US BEFORE DOING THAT. JUST CLICK THE WINDOW AND PRESS CTRL + C, IT WORKS.

For File Acquisition errors, do one of the following:
- switch all locale/system/region/date/time/everything settings to Japanese
- keep locale locale/system/region/everything settings and run with Applocale (Win7/Win8) or Locale Emulator (Win10)
Always run as admin.

>READ THE READMES OF EVERY MOD YOU DOWNLOAD. IT SOLVES 99% OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

>Information (CHECK BEFORE ASKING):
Main Site: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/index.html
FAQ Image Guide: i.imgur.com/FaWIWLn.jpg
Win10 FPS Issues? Use this: feen.us/lhi9.zip (now with subtitle fix)

>Downloads:
/aa2g/ Pre-Installed Game [Preferred]: tsukiyo.me/AAA/AA2.torrent
AAUnlimited: github.com/aa2g/AA2Unlimited/releases
Manual Installation [For masochists, not recommended]: pastebin.com/FgP7nFWH

>Character Card Database:
no-info.no-ip.info/aa2/ (down forever, use the backup zip for old cards or megas for new ones)

>Mods & More:
AA2 Pastebin: pastebin.com/BhpfXqHP
/aa2g/ Modding Reference Guide (Slot lists for Hair/Clothes/Faces, List Guides, and More):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gwmoVpKuSuF0PtEPLEB17eK_dexPaKU106ShZEpBLhg/edit#gid=1751233129

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!y0VhXCLZ!HffQvLKzddnnyZIvSEOIjw
mega.nz/#F!p2ACHQaT!NaZjOEVa-Ez8qlEo65Enxw
mega.nz/#F!xZRW1TTI!LSOsoYvqKNzH4IVMk5IdXg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Minor update to the DoLLS hairs - v4.1
Fixed the hex values in 6 hairs so that the rounded faces no longer show eyes through the back of the head.
mega.nz/#F!y0VhXCLZ!HffQvLKzddnnyZIvSEOIjw
Usual link, usual drag-and-drop installation method.

Enjoy!

Graceful and Trendy personalities preview releases are here. These were made by Inoue and translated by Aina.

Graceful has close to full voice support and a very good translation. She may be a bit too wordy sometimes but please bear with her.

Trendy is another interesting personality but is in a far more incomplete state. No H-Voice, and incomplete translation.

Both personalities come No-Dim ready and you can download them here:
mega.nz/#F!p2ACHQaT!NaZjOEVa-Ez8qlEo65Enxw

Karin's (Graceful) card can be found here:
mega.nz/#F!xZRW1TTI!LSOsoYvqKNzH4IVMk5IdXg

whoops, too slow last time

Sorry for the dumb question, but under the hair redirect menu for AAUnlimited, does the Adjustment value refer to what size we want the slot we're inputting or what size we want the main hair to be after we've already punched in the input slot? I assumed it's the former, but when I use the slider it changes the size of the added hair and not the main one. Is this a known glitch or just me?

Whaat. Nice thanks!

Give Graceful lots of hugs! She's not Sweet anymore!

Adjustment is for the hair you're adding with the AAU menu. The game sliders APPEAR to alter the AAU'd hair, but if you press a height button to reset the model your hair will show properly. It's a known bug.

It's the Yakuza 3 tan

Post friendly visits from the Wind God.

What variant do you use for asses?

Will you take responsibility, anons?

It'd be better if it was stronger, it looks too faded.

butt variants are old and busted
it's all about aau booty sliders now

>wanting umbrella skirt so bad Marry Poppins would ride away with you

Who are you again? Oh fuck, look at the time! I gotta go!

いいえ

Don't use the wrong sliders then, dork

that only happens when you overdo it like some degenerate lizard brained monkey
aau sliders and the assmod literally do the same thing, except that aau doesn't lock you into one universal booty

>like some degenerate lizard brained monkey
Rude, it was a joke.

it's just bants mate

Why so serious?

Well, shit. I tried changing a girl's personality, and now I have a catgirl running around with a man voice and I can't change it back.

Hu I don't think females can have male personalities.

Hey! Aloof is a nice girl!

At sucking dicks.

Did you just fuck up using the drop down menus in reiedit or something?

But if a card-maker still uses one it skews their booty sizes on release.

is it time we went back to hgg?

So is it possible to hook up with a highest virtue teacher without using the right mouse button?

I never left /hgg/

no we just need european posters. If we had like 3 extra regular euros the thread would never have any page 10 problems

Absolutely, as long as she isn't also a lesbian with certain traits.

suzu was the best poster

I miss his booty.

How did you fuck it up? More importantly, how can I do it?

he probably just made someone with a deep voice and now hes scared

How much in percentage would you say they are complete?
Also, are they voiced in english or japanese?

Japanese voices.

>and incomplete translation
I would say no translation.
Also, I think the Talk about food option isn't NoDim ready.

Talk to her about more things. Incomplete is correct.

Is there a convenient guide anywhere on how to get the subtitle overlay working properly and correctly?

1. Download the files
2. Put the files next to your play exe
It's a 2-step program.

Do you make your own girls or do you rely entirely on other people to make girls for you? Say why you do what you do.

I mostly use my own unless there is a card I really like. Though I do use the /aa2g/ class.

Why isn't the Ika collection listed in the pastebin? I went hunting for it just to get a Shimakaze outfit

Because Ika hates /aa2g/ and would potentially cause problems for the pastebin and the links in it if his stuff was posted in it. The google doc isn't hard to find so your hunt should have been quick.

I'm new to the /aa2g/ but I have been playing this game for over two years, what happened there?

I used to use other cards until I started making my own.

A few of ika's outfits were shared here by an user, then another user repackaged them into a collection that gave Ika no credit and said they were made by Americans. Ika burned down his getuploader and stopped sharing anything outside of private messages on Twitter.

Wasn't the fact that he refused to share his stuff in the first place the reason why the american pack was made?

Read what you just said and how retarded it is. It couldn't have been put into the American pack if it hadn't been shared in the first place.

No need to insult. He could've gotten them by going on 2ch or something.

If it is on 2chan it was shared.

He wouldn't share with fucking americans, hence the
spitedly named "AMERICAN pack".

I can't play with other people's cards, it's too weird

As an American who got each Ika outfit here as they were released I felt like the outfits were shared with me.

Same stigma of using other peoples sex toys. Sure you can clean it and disinfect the shit out of it. But its still werid.

>he never borrowed his sister's dildo
You're missing out

Why would I borrow my nonresistant sisters dildo when I have my own? I got it mounted and everything.

If she isn't resistant is it okay to do more?

>I just noticed autocorrect changed existent to resistant

>they don't have sex doll replicas of their waifus
And here I thoght people here loved their waifus.

waifufags are ded, jim

Anime sex dolls don't translate well into 3D.
They look hideous.

Get a load of this special snowflake. He's standing well above the rabble who everyne was laughing at because they couldn't get le Japanese man's mods.

Get a load of this illiterate moron. He's too stupid to understand that the mods were linked in /aa2g/, usually on the day they were released. He doesn't even know how to download a mega link! Do not laugh at him, give him your pity.

They weren't on mega back then just fyi. You had to go to the guys page and jump through his hoops to get them.

So you had to do the same thing that Japan has to do to use getuploader?

guys don't worry. this game is going to be dead soon and this will all be behind us.

Yep, it wasn't hard if you understood Japanese. The point was to make it hard for foreigners.

You've been saying that for almost 3 years. You'll have to be right eventually but don't you get tired of being wrong all the time?

I don't understand Japanese so I just followed Cuck's instructions.

Yea sure. If you had instructions it was doable even without knowing Japanese. I never downloaded any of his shit myself, since I respect his wish that filthy gaijin shouldn't get their hands on the stuff.

never Im sure of it this time. i hope.

There were always instructions here in the thread. You sound bitter and autistic about stupid shit that doesn't bother rational people.

I'm not bitter, though? Like I said I didn't download his mods even after they were released on mega. I was only bothered by the fact that he hated foreigners to such an extent.

You were being misleading when you said that the outfits were shared with you and also that you were able to DL them from mega. Because both are untrue. At best the fact that you were able to download them was tolerated because you were in the minority and they most certainly were not on mega. Once they appeared on mega, Ika became extremely butthurt about it. So on both counts you're wrong.
Why not just accept it and move on. You're not as special as you think for jumping through the hoops he put in the way of you downloading his mods.

If he really cared about Americans not downloading his shit, he wouldn't of put it on the internet to begin with.

That's what he's doing now.

There is nothing misleading about saying that the mods were shared/linked here with detailed instructions about how to get them. Your refusal to download them after the instructions were shared sounds exactly the same as petulant bitterness.

Christ people are spiteful.

I'm My original point was that Ika refused to share with americans, and that the guy who made the american pack called it "american" to spite Ika.
If you managed to bypass Ika's obstacles then good for you. My point still stands.

That's not what you said. You said the mod was shared with you, which it was not. You were given instructions on how to get it against the wishes of the author.

It's nice to see this general alive.

So im going to bake this pie, and leave it to cool.
But don't eat it user. I won't notice when you do eat it though and I won't even pay attention to the pie.

But if you told me that you ate the pie user, I am never sharing pies again.

That is exactly it being shared with me, or do you think hongfire is guilty of not sharing wth us since they rarely repost their materials here themselves? Do you require a written invitation addressed to you personally when you're given mods?

Actually im going to make a copy of your pie and share it with everyone so I don't end up taking your pie.

Hongfire are actually dicks, yes. Not because they don't post their mods here which is you misrepresenting me with a strawman because you have no arguments, but because they also password their mods. The reason Japanese hate westerners is most likely primarily because of their rivalry with hongfire. Each side wants their mods to be exclusive and available to as few people as possible for reasons I'm not going to try guessing at.

You fucking monster, I am never making pies again.

>not making pies only for yourself

your enforcing that rivialry by forcing people to go to the steam group and asking for a download

japs wont fucking know how to do that let alone speak english to ask for them

I'm not telling you to go to steam group to DL anything. Why do you keep attributing statements to me which I have not made?

because everyone types very similarly and i made an assumption you were a sekrit club member

But you are guessing at the reasons. You're assuming it's xenophobic hatred, you're assuming it's hatred at all.
And bringing up hongfire wasn't a straw man. It's an attempt to understand your confusing position. You say you chose not to download Ika stuff when it was shared because you didn't like how it was shared, but it's safe to assume you download hongfire stuff despite it being guilty of a similar crime. You're being inconsistent.

Lets for the sake of an argument say that I am, what exactly could I tell you to go to the steam group for beside unfinished mods or tech support?

No, in that case I'm not guessing. The only thing I would have to guess at is why. I don't know why - I only have a pretty decent idea because I roughly know the history, but yes a lot of Japanese modders don't make it a secret that they hate westerners and particularly hongfire.

And no, I don't download hongfire stuff, but even so that's completely irrelevant because hongfire isn't trying to keep their exclusives from me. I'm a member there.