/wtc/ - Witcher, Cyberpunk, Forced Memes -(/krw/, /cpg/, /fm/)

We died edition

Gwent Standalone's closed beta is out!
>Gwent General
GOTY Edition is out !
>Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=qy8jmm9kY4A

>Latest patch, free DLCs, The Witcher books (first six are officials) and short stories
f.wtcg.pl/

>Witcher gear location, recommended mods
pastebin.com/jeHFgrV1
>Console Commands
mmo-game.eu/witcher-3-debug-console-commands/
>Where do I find Gwent cards?
gwent-cards.com/
>Witcher lore, books and all
pastebin.com/bRqpA093
>All vanilla Gwent cards ready to be printed out
imgur.com/a/gV1y5
>Redirect to the current thread
wtcg.pl
>Discord server
discord.gg/ydW4bCR

Cyberpunk 2077
>First trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=P99qJGrPNLs
>Creator about Cyberpunk 2077's world
youtube.com/watch?v=xYxt7cwDk4E
>Any new infos ?
CPDR is recruiting right now, so the game is still in early stages.
Still no release date, and we won't have one anytime soon.

Old:

Geralt and Triss OTP

there is seriously something wrong with trissfag and I hope he gets the help he needs

Triss is the only help I need :3

i want to dream this while i'm knocked out for surgery today.

Surgery? Stay strong user, Triss will be your guardian angel.

People give regis a lot of shit for trying to save dettlaff, but I feel like most of them forget that regis literally owes his life to him. He is obligated to try everything in his power to return the favour. He knows well dettlaff done fucked up, and does not stand in your way when you decide to kill him. He actually helps you fight him. But not after doing everything he can (or his conscience lets him) to save his life. regis is a good guy.

dettlaff is still an autistic retard though.

If Dettlaff only killed Syanna and didn't attack Toussaint with hordes of vampires, i wouldn't fight him, the bitch deserved it. But by launching the assault he crossed the line.

> But by launching the assault he crossed the line.

you're right

Its probably his animalistic autism - he doesn't understand humans, individuality and society - he keeps acting like a head of a pack, and treated Baeuclaire like Syanna's herd, nothing more

syanna, the duchess and dedlaf are all idiots and deserve to die. killing dettlaff right away and letting syanna kill anna is the best ending. you dont even have to go to the clink for it. you get your money and medal and vineyard as well. all works out great in the end.

forget yen and triss. no one is cuter than bart

>killing qts

you monster

Also, Anna Henrietta is best of monarchs of tw3

I actually prefer the ending where you end up in prison. Anarietta is undoubtedly autistic, but better her than a council of nobles, which always leads countries into total chaos.

1000000000000 hours

You only think that because the competition is mostly shit. You are wrong, nevertheless.

he's based commander, but also sht ruler, edgelord

poor lad. he was 5 minutes away from losing his virginity to ciri ;_;

Philippa and Siggy made Redania powerful, he's just butthurt about being pegged since he was 3

understandable, no?

fixed

if you let ciri get anywhere near that loser during your playthrough you are a bad father.

come on, Ciri wants to have some fun too

Understandable or not, doesn't make him a good ruler.

Butthurt rulers are easy to manipulate, unreliable, and put personal issues over interest of state

yeah she would have ridden him like a cock hungry animal til he couldn't cum anymore.

>Anna Henrietta is best of monarchs of tw3

duchess of some insignificant fairytale land and nilfgaardian vassal. also annoying, overly emotional when making desicions and out of touch with reality

>return home after school/work
>go to your bedroom
>see Ciri lying on your bed unconscious

wwyd?

prepare some eggs for her to eat

what would you ask in return?

eggs

this

Is Upper Aedirn really Kaedwen's rightful clay? Or is it just a meme created by Henselt to justify expansion his kingdom's borders?

>rightful clay
is a meme you doffu

It's the rightful clay of whoever has the power to take it over and hold it.

TRISS IS A CUTE !!
A CUTE !!

Did they fix the bad inventory/item sorting and general UI management problems TW2 had in TW3?

Opinion?

hot. moar.

Geralt should be sporting better armor if he has a forgotten Vran sword and the Gynvael Aedd silver sword.

drunk Trissfu is super cute :3

Wait Toussaint is Nilfgaardian vassal state ?

she's Emperor's cousin

who's the blond on dandelion? and is that letho on the right?

she will die too then

why?

where do you take the ghost if you refuse to go with Shani to the wedding before entering the tomb ?

Yeah, I like it when Triss gets all silly. It was fun chasing her through that maze :3

you go to the wedding anyway. Vlodimir just calls you gay for refusing Shani's offer before

i hate nilfgaardian shits

to the wedding

Nilfgaard did nothing wrong

because they tortured Trissfu in Loc Muinne?

this

Eskel would be much more better for Triss than Geralt.
Also
>there is awesome witcher who is single

>choose Geralt who was with Yennefer (her best friend)

That make fucking sense

canonically Triss is attracted to Eskel more than to Geralt too

whole TrissxGeralt ending is pure fanfic, don't get confused by shitposting itt

Trissfu did nothing wrong

fake news

>havesome_ofmyfisstech_bitch.gif

can you use fisstech ?

only in TW1

winners don't use drugs.

Geralt with Yennefer and Ciri making happy familly.
Eskel with Triss making cute good couple.
Lambert with Keira making annoying good couple
Everyone are happy.

Little Miss Merigold is cutest of them all.

I'd totally agree, only both Lambert and Keira seem like couple who would rather make good pair of professionals and also fuckbuddies - they aren't into stable relationships i think

don't forget vesemir and countess mignole. ;_;

>tfw Trissfu will never look at you like this

why even live ? :(

also Dandy Lion with Priscilla

how about Zoltan? Will he finally settle down?

She is Geralt's princess :3

i can't handle her cuteness

reminder that there is far greater age difference between them than between Geralt and Shani

It's Saskia the Virgin of Aedirn! my waifu!

saskia is with geralt an iorveth

No one can, most people would overdose of Trissfu's cuteness and die within a week, only Geralt somehow managed to tame Trissfu's cuteness.

God, I love that look and that scene. The way she tries to apologize and the way Geralt tells her not to is so cute. The ball quest is my favorite one, it's when my Geralt finally realized Triss is the One for him.

zoltan marries a barrel of hooch.

> only Geralt somehow managed to tame Trissfu's cuteness.
That's because Trissfu loves him and allowed him to enter her big comfy heart.

>enter her big comfy heart.

more like big comfy vagina

>not Saskia

she likes dwarfs, after all

Everything is big and comfy with Trissfu. Either way, Geralt hit the jackpot.

yeah, and then he left her

>Comfy times in Kovir
Sometimes, Triss takes a day off and stays at home. They spend the day cuddling next to their fireplace, eating cakes and making love

My Geralt will never leave Triss. He found harmony with her and feels like things are just the way they are supposed to be. He said so in the game.

that's a bitch from W2.

Brigida Papebrock, hot as fuck.

So im about to start the DLC's i won't see Trissfu at all, right ? Except at the end of BaW ?

Any references to her in HoS ?

you can show her your """mark""" while she is in novigrad. that is all.

how do i not remember this seamen daemon?!

She wasn't in TW2 until the enhanced edition, also only on Roche's path in chapter 3.

Yeah, no waifus in the DLC until the end. In HoS Shani mentions how Geralt left Vizima with Triss, but that's not much.

BaW has a letter from Trissfu and the vow, which were really nice. I couldn't stop smiling after this scene :3

She's on Roche's side. Lilies and Vipers and Crown Witness.

Bretty good quests.

Geralt and Trissfu are a perfect couple.

EskelxTriss > LambertxKeira > GeraltxKeira GeraltxYen > GeraltxEskel > GeraltxTriss

After reading books there is nothing better than just watching Geralt and Yen together happy

i reccomend reading something ends, something begins

I agree, they complete each other. Geralt gets to show his softer, more relaxed, more romantic side and Trissfu becomes braver, more determined, happier with Geralt by her side.

>Geralt gets to show his softer, more relaxed, more romantic side

That's just him, around Trissfu he finally feels free and can act how he pleases and enjoy his life.

I love how Triss embraces his sweetness. This sealed the deal for me. Just look how happy he is...

They complete shit.
Eskel or Coen were perfect witchers for Triss.
Triss was a slut who wanted to steal boyfriend of her best friend.

>G:I don't know if you know this, but im Going to Kovir once this is all over
>C:I know, with Triss... is it that good ?
>G:Better