Veeky Forums feels

>when you rev match and don't even feel the downshift

>when you pay jose to fill your tank with 91 premium

do you guys rev match perfectly everytime? i think i hit my downshifts only like 6/10 times, depending on the gear. 4th to 3rd is pretty much always perfect, but my second gear is so short that it's tough to go from 3rd to 2nd since the blip is so large

Depends.. speed and where I am matters.

Not every time cause throttle response on my shitbox sucks.

>do you guys rev match perfectly everytime
lol fuck no just keep trying

>rev match
>engage the clutch
>overshot the gear speed by a good 3000 rpm
>THUNK
>drive away sheepishly

>when you crash and die

My ZF6HP rev matches automatically.

Not when I first started, but I've had my car for about 4 and a half years now, so I rarely miss a gear or don't hit the right rpm blipping the throttle for a downshift anymore.

Different story with different cars though, even similar ones. My dad has the same model car I have but two gens newer and with drive by wire (mine has a throttle cable) and I still have a hard time getting it right on it.

>put it in d
>drive away
feels good

>tfw I see someone with the same car as mine.

>shitbox grinds shifting into 3rd and 4th
>merging onto freeway
>double clutch it while going WOT
>no grinding at all

>rev match
>clutch

>he drives an auto

> Asian kid in new 428i door dings me at the school parking lot
> laugh internally after I tell him off and get a scared apology, knowing he fucked his paint while my car is already covered in door dings
Good shitbox feels

>he's underage

> when thing properly you have panic the breaking on at times

I never got this until I drove an RWD car.

FWD shift linkages get loose over time. Fixable, but eh, why not just by a better car?

>when it rains a little and it makes your shitbox runs smooth and silent

3rd to 2nd on my car is very long too, so sometimes I double blip and peek at the tach to make sure it's the correct rpm

>what is syncros

>he actually enjoys nannies

I rev match by sound but modern tarbos are so quiet that I find it harder to do. Anyone else feel the same?