youtu.be/kVap6w5iIg8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZUn-BTtwXM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*electric engine hissing*

>getting a mercedes
>ever

>take Mercedes to old timey YouTube guy for repairs
>he talks shit about how dumb you are to his viewers

YEAH I'D RECOMMEND A CAMRY OR A COROLLA DONT BUY THOSE EUROPEAN CARS, THEY'RE NOTHING BUT MONEY PITS

I love how many salty mercedes fans disliked his video.

does anyone have that pic of scotty sitting on the rpms?

REV

UP

YOUR

ENGINES!

youtu.be/kVap6w5iIg8

>MERCEDES ARE OVERENGINEERED LOL LOOK THERE IS A MOTOR TO TURN THE HEADLIGHTS AND IT HAS A TURBO WHICH JUST BREAKS NA WAY BETTER LMAO
>FORD MUSTANG ECOBOOST IS SO FUCKING COOL GUYS OMG IT HAS HEADLIGHTS THAT TURN AND WOW THIS TURBO REALLY POWERS UP THAT V6!!

Dude is a racist and hates Germans desu senpai.

Racism is justified, because there ARE differences between races. He's not wrong about the Germans over-engineering their vehicles, there is no need to have a sensor for every facet of the car.

Germans aren't a race their a nationality their race would be white you fucking autistic faggot.

>fucking autistic faggot
What the fuck did you just call me?

White is not a race, it's a grouping of races pushed by globalist jews who want to destroy the differences between peoples and undo the tower of babel.

First it's we're all white not british and french and you're all niggers not somali and nigerian, then it's we're all human not white and black, and then hey ho whadda ya know, some japanese teenager is strolling around in a mutant clone of the whore of eden and turning us all into an orange puddle.

But is he wrong? Are you saying that Mercs aren't ridiculously overengineered?

Found this triggered britbong the other day
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZUn-BTtwXM

>then hey ho whadda ya know, some japanese teenager is strolling around in a mutant clone of the whore of eden and turning us all into an orange puddle.
kek

Basement bitch it's simple. If your ancestors come from the European continent you are w-h-i-t-e if not then your not. Simple. You would have to be the most dedicated nazi of all time to think even the Germans who are probably the most spitting image of successful white people on this planet aren't even good enough...