/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous >Event: GUDAGUDA Part II
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20170405.php
Period: 5-19 April 2017
>Welfare 4* ChaCha (Berserker) + Limited 5* Hijikata (Berserker)
>CE
- Nobu 5*: Buster cards +15% NP Damage +15%/Koban coin drops +1
- Two Guda 4*:NP gain +15% Reduces damage by 300/Gold Dust drops +1
- Snek 3*:Arts and Quick cards +4%/Eiraku Tsuuhou drops +1
- Chacha 5*:+15% Critical Damage +15% Star Generation Starts at 25% NP/Shinsengumi/Oda Pt. Drops +30%
- Shinsengumi 5*:Quick & Buster cards + 8% Gain 3 stars every turn /raise the ATK of all allies by +50%

>Rate up
- Hijikata Toshizou 5-19 April, EXCEPT on the 13th
- Nikola Tesla 13-14 April
- Thomas Edison, Helena Blavatsky, and Medea 5-19 April

>News
- Latest changes fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- news.fate-go.jp/2017/maiji_r7c6d/
- CCC collab coming at some point much later

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mErioIsT03U
youtu.be/5LjNdiA47DI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Chacha's attack sound effects are so satisfying.

Now that the dust has settled can we all agree cuckposting is the thinking man's posting style?

/JeanneAlter/ thread.

>you will never be tucked into bed by a biseinen wizard

Lewd.

Who /naturalAP/ here?

fgog do you want to get wormraped?

>Chacha bond 5: Yare yare, you are such a curious thing... Chacha cannot escape her fate of destruction... Very well, if you do not fear the flames that continue to burn Chacha, then until the time of destruction, let us cuddle together. Chacha'll embrace the cute you forever.

Where's the fucking datamine?

I don't get it, is this just fanart or something like that happened in the event?

so where do you see shit like that

>tells you she loves you
>tells you she wants to breed with you
>tells you she wants to cuddle you
>calls you cute
How can other girls even compete?

Boobs.

I really like when she use her Art as first card and she go WAAA

I wouldn't mind the games of destruction or whatever if Chacha was my wife.

News when?

Postponed maintenance

>Raiko
>Chacha

Berserker Boudica to complete the Triple Zerker Mom team when

Those get in the way of battle and makes them less cute.

>2017年4月19日(水) 14:00~ (予定)
Another 14:00 maintenance with undefined end time. Suspicious.

Now, CCC event has Berserker Liz welfare,Saber Venus limited, and no BB or Alter Egos to roll.Big bad is Beast Tamamo.It comes out in three months.It will implement a NP skip button too.

>one is a loli while the other is a complete grown up
Next mother should be someone on her 16-18 to complete a well balanced trio.

Enjoy your rerun.

Better than absolutely nothing.

why are there always only 100 exp cards in the shop, why not at least enough to get chacha to 80?

It's enough if you get all super successes

Hmmmm

Because you WERE farming Exp, weren't you?

poor little oda boy

no i was deep in EXP hell and have been begging for an EXP 1/2 off week for like 2 months, please forgive me for only using natural AP to farm hands DW

There's 200 exp cars actually

youtube.com/watch?v=mErioIsT03U

How beet charengi, ish haardo

silver cards cost 3 bronze mats less than golds but are only 25% as effective, It's WAYYY better to just farm hands mid event at that rate

LIZ THREAD

There should be Venus and a Nero welfare

They're both the same to me

Nobu a CUTE.

>~200 manacubes more until ascended Mona Lisa CE
ALMOST

If DW has taught me anything with their months of nothing and year of reruns, it's to not get my hopes up.

>almost 5000 prisms
>haven't rolled a single dupe i could burn

Where are Liz and Siegfried when you need them?

That because the event end next week
They don't do maintenance during event because that will interfere with farming

Didn't think I'd ever run out of zerk skill stones

>have 4 2030 CEs
>decide to roll for Hijikata because I can sort of put him in my meme crit Berserker team and he could be a perfect heavy hitter
>69 quartz and 5 tickets into consecutive single rolls
>only got one 5* Nobu CE, one more slutty wafuku Gudako CE, one Kerry CE, one Kariya CE and a second copy of Helena
Looks like I shall continue to do 10 roll instead of falling for the meme.

They should just extend the event and make it a month long.

emus when?

>complaining about rolling only one gold servant with a handful of quartz

>getting second Helena
>complaining

At least it gives you a *4 servant
10 roll might gives you cancer

Anyway, what the hell is BP

newfag

Stamina for raid event

>mfw went blind against hijikata
Team was Alter X, Nobunaga, Medusa, Hassan of the Cursed Arm, Helena and a support Alter X
>all with Chacha CE
>try the hardest not to die
>die and use 3 seals
>hijikata still almost destroy me with his crits
>last servant
>Cursed Arm without his dodge
>less than half a life
>he crits with 20%
>kills the shinsengumi da
>holy shit
>got 2 tickets
>first one was mask collection
>second one was another Helena
>check out how many mana cubes I've got
>4102
>hell yes
>burn helena and buy 4 mona lisa CE
>put on my Drake
>I will swim on fucking FP now

Sion servant fucking when?
*5 assassin probably? Bitch sure is cute as fuck

>tfw when you wanted to be left alone and these clingy fuckers ruined your NEET dimension with their angst

doujin when

Why were pillar demons such hit while Lahmus weren't?

ONI THREAD
N
I

T
H
R
E
A
D

This is some Sakurai tier wank.

No.

Lahmus were ugly BETAS rip offs which served for brief horror meme and tragedy over Siduri but nothing else.

>while Lahmus weren't?
Siduri

Fatty

Legends tend to be

Would totally skip the event if that were the case, to be honest. Nero and Liz are part of the worst cancers in the Nasuverse.

Siduri was liked not because she was a Lahmus, user.

We need more Touyama servant

Ned Kelly would make a 3* Avenger at best, but I'd love to see him and Billy talk about guns and rustling. By a lot of accounts Kelly was a massive Ameriboo who based his armor on the Union's Monitor.

>Demon Pillar Andras: ---are you still here? These coordinates can no longer be preserved. You should leave before you encounter disaster.

>Hijikata: The demon pillar... huh. I understand if you are looking for a fellow traveller, but why take an interest in me now? Had my obsession been closer to yours, this world would have been more robust.

>Demon Pillar Andras: That is right. That is too regrettable. But thanks to that, I have arrived at the answer. "To die with regrets". That is the final salvation that "I" have obtained, that has been given to me.

>Hijikata: ....

>Demon Pillar Andras: But, you are different. I disappear at the end of my drifting. You disappear at the end of your struggle. That is the fate engraved on your Saint Graph. Therefore, it is yet too early for you to fall. My beacon. My enlightenment. The mad warrior that I found at the end of my drifting. Keep on fighting. For the sake of your fidelity, knowing that you will never be saved. This is the punishment given to you, who briefly saved the evil that I am. The final wish of the life that I was.

>Hijikata: ---Hmph. That goes without saying. I am a fool that will fight until I win, no matter how much of a beating I take. Ah, that's right. The Shinsengumi may not have won in history. I may have been a Mibu Wolf till the end. But my... the Shinsengumi's "Fidelity" will not fall. No matter which battlefield, which hell it is. ---Very well. Those of the dead, behold this mad warrior. If there is a voice that would call for me, raise a roar and let's brawl it out!

When did the demon pillars become such bros?

Because the Lahmus doesn't do and talk much
Its like comparing demon pillar and chimera

Lahmus and Chaos Tide is top doujin material

Why avenger class?

Because to start with you gotta squint and bullshit a fair bit to make it work in the first place.

They always were, didn't you play Solomon Temple?

when they realized that Goetia was an autistic little bitch

I only remember Sugita shouting smug stuff and laughing at the puny humans there.

I'd prefer him as berserker or rider

>When did the demon pillars become such bros?
When they got personality from not being a hive mind anymore

Because the event that changed him from being a two-bit thief to a folk hero was when a constable treated his family like shit when they went to arrest him. If it wasn't for that he never would've started ambushing and killing police officers as a matter of course.

On his own Ned Kelly isn't "Heroic" enough to be a Servant. But as a symbol of resistance to unjust rule he might be able to slip his way into the Avenger class.

>Baal

Yeah, Baal was pretty damn bro with Moriarty. I guess EoR is going to be all about Da Vinci getting you to go around slaughtering demon pillars who're trying to make something of their newfound self-awareness.

Hey I didn't just imagine Chacha falling over and whimpering when I used a skill right? I've been unable to make her fall over again so I'm not sure

You're leaving out the ballads and folk tales. It's the people who spin their tales that make the heroes.

youtu.be/5LjNdiA47DI

It happens but it's random.

Now with Chacha coming out and liking her, I have too many Berserkers I like and can't put them all in a team. I like too many of em and dunno if I like her more than Beowulf or Fluffy.

Is that gold or cookies?

Just use all berserkers and go all out.

Chacha's voice is physically painful to listen to.

Looks like gold ingots

But I have more than 5 that I like. If only I could not use a support and bring my own 6th servant I'd be able to use all the Berserkers I like. Theres no room for Chacha right now. I'd have to make room by kicking someone out.

I bet you hated pre-change Fran's voice too.

>mfw I have the only Chacha in my entire friends list

Is it time for a purge?

Chacha is so fuckin' cute holy shit

Like that dumb run she does when you pick her arts card where she just holds her sword straight upwards, and the fact that she accidentally falls over, and her demeanor in general, and voiced by poplar.

I wanna pick her up and eat her

I find her dumb as fuck and annoying

Farming is more anoying now with the new nodes...
Well I guess you can target a specific mats now.

>using welfares as support

>tfw Nobu is my only gold archer since 2 years

That's ok. I can understand why some would dislike her.

Its okay to not like fun things. I've grown to accept people as bitter husks of human beings.

>Not putting your favorite servants on the support list regardless of rarity
You are playing this character collecting game incorrectly.