/pg/ - Persona general

NEWS
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd in Sumaru City: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S
GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona image collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

chinhodado.github.io/persona5_calculator/#/list
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anal with Makoto!

Ryuji and Ann make a cute couple tbqh

>haru the actual best girl is near the end of the game

How many replays am I expected to do

Ryuji isn't interested

Is there anyway to see the Persona that you can fuse when you choose a specific Persona?

Example, I want to see what the Persona's I can fuse when Regent is one of my choices. Is there a site that I can find out with that?

>putting the previous thread in the bottom

I can't wait for /pg/ to go back to being dead.

#
DUMBFUCK O BEAT THE PALACE WITH A DAY REMAINING, THE DAY THAT THE CARDS SUPPOSED TO BE SENT IS SKIPPED

I only did it because I know it bothers you

You didn't beat the palace if you didn't steal the treasure user.

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

0 days remaining means you've hit the deadline. You gotta send the card on 1 day remaining.

THAT'S LITERALLY WHAT INDID

I SECURED THE PALACE TREASURE
CANE BACK HOME, SLEPT, WAKE UP AND MY DAY GETS SKIPPED FOR LITERALLY NO REASON AND I WAKE UP AND GET SHOT
Secured ir with two days

I wish there was a select path you could walk to gain Goro's friendship and avert his disaster.

>haru is rich
>haru likes to garden
>haru is very polite
>haru has giant tits
>haru has a cute voice

What more could you ask for

>have 2 days remaining
>secure treasure
>get home and sleep
>1 day remaining
>send calling card
>have to wait a day for target to see calling card
>hit deadline

Why did you wait so fucking long? The game constantly reminds you to get that shit done as soon as possible.

Less forehead.

You would've had to have met a few years earlier for that.

For her to appear before three quarters of the game are done.

Foreheads are charming

Yeah

Helping Anne improve her butt!

where are her eyebrows?

I wish we could...

They don't have time to draw eyebrows in moeblob anime unless it's part of their character to have large ones

Describe the exact message you got on the day that was skipped, and the exact date that was skipped.

I'm going to make Sojiro my dad!

I wish there was a select path you could walk to bully Goro until he fucked off.

what's the point of a political marriage if you don't like each other at all

>make hifumi a party member, rework morgana into being your imaginary friend in true pathetic magician fashion
>shadows can be party members for a special cost

>Sojiro will never adopt you
;_;

same but Mishima

Feudalism

why do they sometimes write *laughs* and sometimes write hahaha

>literally pick every dismissive or mean dialogue option
>your bond with akechi has deepened

At least his website actually is useful due to mementos but yeah.

you can already tell him to fuck off

Is there a point in this game where at least Ryuji gets shat on for making everything more about fame than justice?

Cause I know when it's due

>can't send the card and fight

Anyways the day that my card is supposed to be K be sent is skipped

6/3 is secure it
6/4 the cat tells me to skip the day entirely
6/5 I die

>the cat tells me to skip the day entirely
because you fucking sent the calling card and you have to wait for him to see it

Fame saves you in the end so Ryuji is the true hero

>no interest in Ann
>want to romance her just to cuck Morgana
is this how ntr fags feel

But he never actually does fuck off.

Will I ever get to hear Morgana's commentary again now that Futaba is support?

>send the card with one day remaining
>that means the day you would steal his heart is the day shit goes down
>so the day shit goes down is the day you would steal his heart
>which means you've run out of time

Are you autistic or bad at telling dates apart?

Dude created a fucking geocities page, he can fuck off. He literally attributes all of your success to him in the rank 6, I haven't bothered talking to him again yet since I have a bunch of Mementos missions to do sometime.

You'd get the fame without Ryuji being so obsessed with it though.

The calling card wasn't even sent
The cats just like "I don't feel good"

Anyways and why books this matter? The game lets me play the palace fully knowing it'll be pointless

Why can't I fuse the Persona that is said the site below when it comes to rare persona?

chinhodado.github.io/persona5_calculator/#/list

I want to fuse a Kin-ki. Said it needed Shiki-Ouji + Stone of Scone. But instead it lets me fuse an Ara Mitama. Why?

People who like Haru think her forehead is cute

why the fuck did you wait that long you fucking dumbass, the game is constantly reminding you to get that done as soon as possible

You might need the expanded fusion range from strength level up?

What the fuck are you taking about? The cat just tells me to fuck off and the card doesn't even get sent

Yeah but he knew whats up

workin' on a Sadayo pic

Why is makoto so popular?

The calling card wasn't sent because if you had sent it by then you would've run out of time regardless, are you an idiot? Why are you waiting that long to begin with?
She looks dead inside.

Stop defending shit design

I did it by the deadline, with extra time, doesn't matter

I'm saying that's why he tells you to fuck off, there's not enough time to send it and do the change of heart.

Give yourself more than one day, retard.

She's cute and inoffensive.

>She looks dead inside.
perfect

the fusion calcs are wrong, ive found fusions that aren't on there too

Not him, but most JRPGs don't have consequences for being slow in getting to plot events. Persona is different, of course, so some people can get tripped up.

She's a mary sue

Sounds like you skipped over dialogue. After you first infiltrate the palace, Morgana says you have to secure the treasure route by the 2nd.

because autists here can only relate to someone as autistic as them. Also their mommy doesn't love them, just like makoto's sister

Cute

Because its wrong
Stone of Scone and other treasure demons are basically like element demons in other games where they either just give you a higher ranked arcana of the demon you are fusing or a lower one. If you are getting the wrong one, you either find a higher rank demon than Shiki-Ouji, or find a different way to fuse it.

Assuming that Ara Mitama is higher than shiki but lower than Kin-ki, meaning Stone of scone is upgraded and not downgrading.

If that is the case, you make that fusion, then buy back Stone of scone and do it again.

By "rank" I mean base level.

please dont do anything lewd to her

So this is indisputable now, isn't it? As a whole, gameplay, story, and other shit.

P5 > P4G > P3P > P2: IS > P4 > P2: EP > P3 > P1

It's been a wild ride.

Same appeal as Naoto minus the trap fetish

this

>P4G before P3P
>P3:FES not on the list
shit list tbhonest

Except Makoto is cute, still feminine, and competent.

So not like Naoto at all.

>P3P over FES
>P4 in general over anything
>IS over EP

upgrading*

I'd do roughly 5 = 2 > 3 > 4 > didn't play

>Persona before 3

>HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO CALM DOWN!?!?

If anyone says they like Ryuji they're probably a screeching retard too.

Sometimes I start to like him, but then he does or says something to make me not like him anymore.

Don't be gay

>Persona exist before 4

>Persona existed before P4A

p3p high and over p3 shows its bait instantly

>Persona existed before DAN

Ive got a question I'm not really sure anyone here has the answer to.

Does the 1.5x EXP ring boost all EXP earned, or merely amply the experience only the wearer receives by 1.5?

I like how a literal cat and a 14 year old girl who was a basket case a month ago are more emotionally mature than Ryuji.

He says something once in a while that's nice and then fucks shit up by being himself.

>Hifumi
>hi fu mi
>1 2 3

What does it mean?

>Persona exists

What level should I be before fighting Sphinx Mom? I feel like my damage is either awful or she has way too much health. I am playing on Merciless also.

You sound like a real faggot to get this petty over a cartoon character with a temper. You're the one that needs to chill out honey.

Rider Kick

>not saving merciless for NG+

I wonder how the online fuse works.

Does it go by a list generated from people fusing that specific day? The same level as you?

Or is it just completely bullshit and random?

I remember the first time I did it, I fused my level 20 treasure demon and got some persona like 20 levels higher than me, and that was like 4 days before the game came out. After that I've gotten nothing but same level garbage.

It's clearly not just matching you up with someone else who is online fusing because there is no wait or anything, it just happens.

>Persona is Spanish for Person

How do you unlock it? Only had hard

Okay, Lala-chan.

It's just hard to understand how we're supposed to like him when he yells all the time about stupid shit.

You liked the Answer and uncontrollable party members with shit tier AI over a female protagonist with new S.Links/flair and controllable party?

Best P5 song?

can you guys post your kawakamis, this is the only one i have and i would like more. nothing lewd pls