/mggg/ - Monster Girl Games General #94

Oppai edition

This general is for the discussion of games containing Monster Girls, main game of discussion is Monster Girl Quest, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.

Monster Girl Quest (MGQ): pastebin.com/CGWN0k1u
Monster Girl Island (3D game): monstergirlisland.com/
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou Online: pastebin.com/xh3u3f0Y
Mobile games with Monster Girls: pastebin.com/NFaxEGib
Zell’s game Forest of Blue Skin: pastebin.com/hqc0JYhJ
Quest Failed: frostworks.itch.io/quest-failed

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!1m4AgaAR!2ZjhnVEEFfZN13ejaRWXgg
repureria.blog.fc2.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for fuck ika

Don't fuck squids.

>tfw no Kitsune to dry my fish

>take shittiest species
>make Shiki draw it
>its somehow amazing
How does he do it

>take shittiest species
Rude

>Succubus Kitsune

They should get shiki to do tamamo ancestor with the old art work for normal tamamo ancestor form

i need this

Are demons monsters?

>Shittiest
But that's any type of fish girl. Hence why we like Succubi and Kitsune drying them out so much.

Yes.

Are semen demons monsters?

No.

>But that's any type of fish girl
Even catfish girl? What was her name again?

fobs1.11 is up

Changelog? Google Translate? Nothing?

Update / change point
· Added new monster
Irvank, Kamaitachi, Devi Sango
· Add infiniteextract
Wild Rabbit (Fucking), Little Goole (only when inserted), Clay Golem
· Added trapped monster
Killer Shark, Irvank, Kamakitachi, Devi Sango
- Adding a map and changing routes according to addition of monster
Add "Waterside" map · Change route to field of water tiger
· Various bug fixes

Did u rike it?

What? She never killed him, that's the last panel.
I think you're mistaking it for this one

How to capture-

Kamaitachi: Use kappa girl's ability to teleport behind her after she attacks, have her capture you and break free, then continue to attack behind her until capturable

Shark girl: Cum on her, then get captured by another one. She'll then become capturable, so break free to get her

monster girl gamu!

> FOBS

What new password for 1.11?

And I only want you to stop posting that ugly old hag.

Are you the same autist spamming the same shit in /agdg/ ?

If you're not gonna stop posting that garbage,at least have the decency to change the tumblr filename.

just do what I do and report it

Wrong story. The art is similar, but you're confusing an Old One for a succubus.

In case you're wondering how to make the two Shark Girls be on the same screen, use the Yamibiko voice skill to push them (it will also destroy their annoying bullets too).

Once they're together, keep your distance and when they're not looking at you quickly cum on one of them. Once the first one is stunned, make sure to use your voice skill to quickly make the other one use a bubble (don't hit the other shark girl so she doesn't escape the stunned pose). Once the other Shark Girl captures you, quickly escape to be able to capture the other, because if you wait until you cum her capture pose will disappear.

Check his blog, it's right below the link dude.

Is there any benefit to playing MGQP on a higher difficulty??

Same as in any other videogame.
Mostly challenge for no benefit.

Huh, I was confused by the previous threads since you guys say to play on Hell, but that's just one below the hardest...

New version of FOBS allows you to capture Shark Girls, which are the hardest to capture. Should have introduced what I was talking about, sorry about that.

Update from Cecil developement~ The next release is gonna have H-scenes also cecil milk/panties can now be stolen from the cecil battle. Today was special cause vore-user praised me but don't expect updates on weekdays, i'm a weekend warrior all the way! Oh an as per usual post about any complaints/improvements you may have everything is appreciated!

>Yesterday we got MGQ Doom demo
>Today we get Zell's latest update

Nice.
Now what's been holding up Paradox 2?
>Captcha: CLIENT TRIOMAS
FUCK. TT tried to commission Thomas again and the bastard got Paradox 2 delayed just like he did with Part 2!

kek my favorite part about that was the one guy insisting on raiding him but nobody else cared

is there a way to transfer saves?
after doing the entire game about 5 times, it gets kinda annoying.

If that's really the case, fuck that guy!

I'm mostly interested in the lewd CGs

the current version ships with a save that has all girls captured except the newly-added four
>paradox
>MGI
>fobs
>mansion of dry fish
>MGDoom
>quest failed
>sequel to repure aria in the making
Are we living in the gold age of monmusu?

Did someone want more hugbox?

Stop hating kitsunes

Wow! KC is a master when creating characters! I'm in love already!

I'll stick with the succubus village, and help this cutie do her magical research!

Please, it's not like samurai elf is any better.

The MGQ Samurai Elf? The Kunoichi Elf was cuter.

alright so panty theft and H-scenes are good to go gifting was giving me troubles so i removed it for now similarly milking isn't currently working, asie from a few minor ajustments everything seems to be functioning. Enjoy~
mega.nz/#F!1m4AgaAR!2ZjhnVEEFfZN13ejaRWXgg

What happens if Cecil uses puff up?

i've yet to link her to any skills (probably why milking wasn't working) which is why she has no lines when using skills/cut-ins. I have plans to do this but it's very time consuming work and my weekend restriction doesn't leave me a ton of time for it. to answer your question it shouldn't crash the game but i have no idea what it'll do.

ok tested seems to do damage (like normal characters with breasts)

>sequel to repure aria in the making
got any source on that? and has the first game ever been translated?

>got any source on that?
his blog repureria.blog.fc2.com/
>first game ever translated
Yes it was. Dig through the ulmf thread, I don't have any links handy

Were they good parents?

Bliss. Uncensored where?

www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=62363651

thanks, i'm surprised this game never gets discussed here

That's a lush looking harpy.

if i remember correctly wasnt the first repuria game translated by Dargoth as well? i also remember it was only half translated

Prime universe, Lucifina was definitely one. Marcellus did mean the best for Luka, but sadly dedicated himself more towards Ilias Kreusz than parenthood after his quest was complete. He was still a good person, but definitely not as good of a parent to Luka as he wishes he could be.

As for his Paradox counterpart, however... Well, he does clearly care for his son, and it also seems like a core motivator for his quest, so I guess it counts.

like the example of a black father,left his family to fend for themselves and didn't even look back,mind you this is towards his father,his mother was great i guess?

Paradox Marcellus must be going through hell
>finds out the timeline he was betrayed by his best friend is the best of all possible worlds
>has to endanger his son by keeping him on the same dangerous path he went through in canon
>become a cyborg because not strong enough
>every timeline is fucked unless you fix things
Marcellus did nothing wrong.

Lazarus more so just accidently killed him than betrayed him. Actually you could say Marcellus was the one who betrayed Lazarus.

Lazarus did nothing wrong.

Is Sonya gonna make it?

No.

She says that she's not gonna make it in the trailer.

>tfw no hellhound gf

It's Luka's job as a hero to help her
>be chosen/bred hero
>can't save your osananajimi
That's a new low, even for Luka

Threadly reminder

Also vore

Why the fuck would you pretend to attack your friend? If Marcellus countered and mortally wounded Laz instead, would he have been angry?

Even as a terrorist, Lazarus only bombed like two buildings and killed nobody. The real question is, was there anything Lazarus did right?

I think she'll make it in the long run, but it's gonna be a nasty ride.

Is this deviantart

Lazarus knew Marcellus was a better warrior than he, and he was pissed Marcellus had a change of heart so he tried to provoke him with a very predictable attack. The rest is history

This, not to mention he was probably doing it to keep face and give Marcellus an easy out.

pixiv

Laz was probably angry in the heat of the moment but he was lucky things ended up the way they did; best case scenario is that Marcellus would simply beat the shit out of him and the rest of Ilias Kruz, worst case is if he killed Lazarus and left Ilias Kreuz leaderless.

Speaking of which, why didn't Lazarus tell anyone that they killed the monster lord?

>tfw I picked Alice on my first playthrough because I couldn't bear to cuck her
May Ilias have mercy on my soul and wait til NG+

It's not cucking if that Luka never met her before.

Fool, all Lukas are the same inside. Once you have accepted a Luka in your heart, you've accepted them all.

Paradox Luka and Alice are not the same Luka and Alice from the VN, so it's not cucking

Even if he attacked him in anger, he didn't actually think he would harm and kill him.

If it's like you pushed a friend because you were angry at them then they tripped and broke their neck.

No one can stop me from self-inserting!

Shirome is better.

Can Luka from the Paradox timeline ntr Luka from another timeline?

Would it even count?

Also Luka meeting another Luka when?

Oh god, the rape milking flashbacks are coming to me all at once

redamz where is the demo

Could she beat any of the 4 heavenly knights?

What's a yoma anyways? Is it like lamia but somehow different? Also, is there a button that brings up a message log?

Yoma jsut mean high rank monster no ?
Like a superior species of noble monster I think.
I think I saw the term used for evil spirit too.

妖魔 (Youma)
化け物。魔物。妖怪 (Monster, Demon, Apparition)

Who's edgy self-insert OC is this, /mggg/?
And tell me there's [Companion]xSonya threesomes, her CG is making me rock hard already

Torotoro's.

Don't bully Nero, he's unironically ironically cool/

There's no threesomes of any kind.
She sucks your dick though.

Sonya's problem is her very existence. History has to stick to a certain plot aka destiny otherwise everything will break apart, and unfortunately for her she is not part of the script.
Sonya may seem like a benign tumor at the moment, but even if only a little she's contributing to the steady breakdown of reality. Fixing the paradox for good means erasing her too.
No, not just killing her. You can't kill an idea. Sure you can write about a character's death, but the text is still there in the script. Sonya has to be purged so thoroughly that it'll be like she was never even born. No one will remember her. There won't be a single trace of her existence in all the worlds. That's how history is supposed to be.

Tl;dr she's FUCKED. Unless Luka can change the universe so that it doesn't need destiny to function anymore.

>no threesomes of any kind.
The imps have a threesome scene though

Inb4 Sonya's route consists of destroying the original universe.

>Unless Luka can change the universe so that it doesn't need destiny to function anymore.
There's a 0% chance he doesn't do exactly that.

Forgot about that since I kept them all in my party I guess.