Does Veeky Forums approve of the Nissan Maxima?

Does Veeky Forums approve of the Nissan Maxima?

Ew, I'd rather drive a hyundai

>Post Renault Nissan
Unironically end your life

what?

>sport sedan

All I've heard is that is costs almost inifiniti money and that it's rather underwhelming.

Interior is max comfy

I've ridden in one of the newer ones. Literally the quietist thing I've ridden in. Quieter than any 5 series or normal merc, and the panamera. Seats are comfy as fuck. Idk how it compares to a 6 series and I'd imagine upper line mercs would probably be better, but it kicks the shit out of any other new cars at its price point and quite a ways above in terms of being a pleasant ride

Never driven one so idk about the "sport" part of its sport sedan, and there's something that I can't quite put my finger on that I don't like about it's styling. Also idk about reliability of the newer ones, but old Maximas are 300k mile cars easily.

Tldr as a passenger 10/10 would go on a road trip in

The q50 starts at 1000 more than the starting price of the maxima. There is no reason to even get a maxima.

kek!

maybe if they made an AWD version I'd take a look

>cvt

Maximum comfy interior and has pretty much all the luxury features that matter. Heated steering wheel, heated/vented seats, pano roof, quilted leather or alcantara
Would be perfect with manual/dct but oh well, hardly notice cvt with a v6 anyway
>dat cockpit interior

Gay and FWD why wouldn't you get a Q50?

Because less value and you have to pay fully loaded maxima prices to get the 300 hp v6. It starts around 40k. The base model is cheaper because its turbo 4 and those are always shit (see bmw, merc etc).
But i guess rwd and torque converter is more important in a family sedan

more liek Nissan Maximum ugly

>But i guess rwd and torque converter is more important in a family sedan
correct

I heard these things are pretty quick and nice. But that price point though. Better off getting the Altima.

Is this the only Nissan/Infiniti vehicle with a flat bottom steering wheel?

No, I'm white.

Seriously, kill yourself or fuck off back to >>>/PeopleMoverAppliance/ then kill yourself

>Interior like a shitty French car
??? What did he mean by this?