imgur.com/a/FSJBQ

>Patch 1.05 has dropped
blog.bioware.com/2017/04/04/mass-effect-andromeda-patch-1-05-notes/

blog.bioware.com/2017/04/06/patch-1-05-multiplayer-balance-updates/

Previously on /meg/:

reminder to help with colonization and to not be a species-traitor

Good thread

best pooper

>Wanting to visit your spiky girlfriend, you hear low-groans coming from her quarters
>As you open the door, you notice a trail of empty cereal boxes and chocolate wrappers on the floor leading to a resting chubby turian in white garment with one hand in a bag of cookies
>In a food coma, she takes notice of you with half open eyes and lethargically responds “I didn't see you there, Ryder. Vetra asked me to help her count inventory but, don't worry I'm just about done here”
>She continues on “0 boxes of Blast-Os, 0 boxes of Turian chocolate” before interrupting herself by shoving a handful of cookies in her mouth “and 0 bags of mint cookies”
>Her mandibles make the shape of a mischievous smile as she chews through “If you don't tell her about this, I'll give you a copy of her personal diary and every single email she mentions you”

>not cora

Why doesn't Liam get a sex scene? Sera wants BLACKED

Sorry, I'm too busy colonising my sister in law's pussy

>tfw fucking a chubby Turian in a food coma

This is a BT thread for proud BT's only. All lesser species please vacate the area and report to the nearest overseer for ditch shoveling duties.

>Sid likes to snack while fucking

Reminder that Peebee's Elcor father will be on the Quarian ark.

Reminder that Reapers did not follow the arks to Andromeda.

Reminder that the Quarian ark is suffering from a Geth and/or Rachni problem.

Reminder that reversing the Ice Age on Voeld will melt the ice numerous Angaran settlements are on top of.

Reminder that the Kett lack reproductive organs.

Reminder that Kumail Nunjani is Director Tann.

>Rachni

Never ever. Cut content like batarians and vorcha

What is the funniest content ingame and why is it the email terminals in New Tuchanka?

>that in memoriam from the New Tuchanka mixer

I hate these new squad mates and them being "unconventional"
I always liked bringing squad mates because they sometimes gave me insight to how a quarian might view thing, or a turian feel about the turian golden world being destroyed, but now I get the asari that's not an asari, the turian that's not a turian

You still have Drak and Jaal though. I do agree with you though about the lack of fucks given by PB and Vetra though. I brought both of them to their respective ark missions and fucking nothing. Total letdown.

>Kumail Nanjiani is Director Tann
That doesn't bug me as much as you think it would. I don't even know who Nanjiani is.

Still want to fuck Tann.

I like Jaal and Drack, Drack acts like a krogan, and Jaal gives his unique perspective as an angara

>Reminder that Reapers did not follow the arks to Andromeda.

Everything points to Reapers. Including the shittyness of the writing team.

Prepare to be outraged.

Can only hope for another new alien race or a salarian squadmate. fuck you bioware, why would you cut the salarian squadmate in the first place

Be glad they did, it would have been some female shit that sounds exactly like Tanns secretary.

Really? That's really disappointing Well guess I'm not bringing Vetra to the Turian Ark.

if I could I would bend Tann's secretary over right at her desk and fuck her senseless, then I'd tell Tann to come down and clean up the mess and then I'd bend him over and fuck him senseless too

Doesn't matter who you bring, nothing happens.

Drack is a krogan with perspective which makes him a good character. He still is all about Krogan shit, but he is also aware of their shortcomings and what they need to be to survive.

The theme is about identity. Are you who you are because of where you came from or who made you or because of what you do? The Angara are an artificial race, the Kett are more artificial thanks to their constant genetic editing, and then you have the Milky Way aliens and their analogues the SAM AI's and the Geth. Combine that with the Andromeda Initiative's plan to make Andromeda a new home. Is home back in the Milky Way or is it in Andromeda? Are the planets they make outposts on what they are or what the vaults terraform them to be? Are the Krogan bloodthirsty savages like in the Milky Way or are they turning into something else (i.e Vorn surprising the Nexus scientist with having a superior seed vault than the Nexus).

This game is about identity. The Reapers dont fit that narrative.

If they leave the Heleus Cluster I bet that will happen.

>yfw MEA2 is about creating the first mass relays in Andromeda and finding a safe location in another cluster.

I kind of wonder what the jardaan looks like.

>creating
>mass relays
>after sleeping for 600 years and knowing less about them than those who remained in the milky way

hah

could a kett mate with an asari?

I still hold out hope it'll be DLC or something and it's a he.

Who is the opposite of Kallo.

but the remnants, plus we have like 4 or 5 AI's

how far can I take things with Reyes?

Centaurs

yes, the genestealers could mate with anything

Aren't the kett quite common all over andromeda, or did i miss understand something? They have to get around efficently somehow, maybe by wormhole or some other technology. I forget if the relays were wormhole technology or not

To the limit.

No because they dont have reproductive organs.

Read the fucking codex.

asari reproduction doesn't work that way
read the fucking codex

LIMIT

It was going to be Saleon, the retired STG

The name they had for the 7th squadmate in the files suggest we have already seen him, but it could just have been a placeholder name and it was given to another character later on.

They are all around Andromeda but do Liam's loyalty mission. They came over to Heleus in cryo.

Not wormholes. The Kett drives function like mini Mass relays when travelling between clusters according to the codex, wiki has been updated with this stuff if you're curious but it's not like the drives in Event Horizon of anything.

To the point of no control.

no wormholes, the relays are basically like the two ends of a tunnel

Damn user, beat me to it by like 25 seconds haha.

Sara is for pure and for Scott only.

I haven't gotten there yet but Saleon sounds pretty cool.

For all the civilians and snowflakes the Initiative has, it's good to have Ex-STG, Ex-N7 and Former Spectres running around.

She'd better not get crumbs in the bed I swear to god
This is all Vetra's fault for letting her develop these bad habits

>mfw the cow is ACTUALLY half space cow

Hmm, that is interesting though. That means, if people wanna continue exploring andromeda they either have invent some new technology to make it faster or go into cryo each time they wanna explore a new cluster.

Sadly he only shows up for two cutscenes
At least we still have Raeka

Wait a minute Saleon is the batshit Salarian doctor in ME1

Got any screenshots of Saleon? Maybe he'll be important in the future

It's something like that. Salean? Saelon?

the remnants/jardaan aren't as advanced as the protheans though, and the protheans only just barely managed to make one (1) small mass relay in their very twilight years.

there's nothing to suggest that anyone save the reapers could replicate mass relays in the time of the original trilogy, shepard and his squad were the ones to see the prothean made mass relay and they didn't get any time to study it, and if someone just shits one out in the course of a handful of years in andromeda that would be bullshit of the highest magnitude. nevermind it would take an absurd amount of materials that a starting up colony wouldn't have.

Who else looking forward to next patch here?

So, after playing for about 5 hours, finding out you cant craft weapon mods, augs (more than 1ce) and that somehow 200 years from now scientists are religious, I think that I got my moneys worth, was worth the pirate. How is you (retarded) space adventure going guys?

hey reddit

Very true, probably to reach other parts of Andromeda we would have to enter cryo again. And i would be fine with that. Nothing stops Ryder and their crew from going into cryo again to explore new places.

Won't be aslong as the journey between the milky way and andromeda anyway.

I am. I'm playing through the OT in the meantime to get back to ME3. Still haven't played any of its DLC yet. Last time I played it was before any of it was out, besides from ashes of course.

Jaal is bi.

Maelon.

Jaal is straight.
Avitus is gay.
Kallo is pure.
Tann wants the Ryder dick.

No no Maelon is Mordin's Assistant from ME2. Dr. Saleon or "Dr. Hart" is that monster Garrus hunts down in ME1

Trust me user, I know my Salarians.

Tann does seem kinda thirsty for Ryder, but i wouldn't fuck that guy even if my life depended on it. He's so sketchy, i think he would take the opportunity to shoot me.

>default sera
>custom black scott

>Sera

>Tann
>shooting anyone's back

>vetra
>tali

>all cut to BLACKED

>Jaal is finally alone with Sara
>he moves closer to her
>"you make my heart sing"
>she looks away and starts laughing nervously
>"I want us to be together"
>Sara pukes
>she throws Jaal into a cold dark room
>watches as his immune system weakens and his bio energy fades away
>a few days later he goes dark
>Sara returns to finishing her Lego Death Star
This is canon.

Well the Kett have an empire in other parts of Andromeda so surely they have some way to travel faster, right? Peebee also mentions that remtech could one day improve their space travel and I'd guess that's what will happen.

Is it me or does ME1 have a unique charm to is that no other mass effect games do

ME2 has a charm but ME1 just feels more... fresh

I was feeling a charm at the start of MEA but it disappeared as soon as you went on the radioactive desert planet

me1 has literally carried this series
>tfw you'll never play me1 for the first time again
>tfw you'll never experience hope for the rest of the trilogy based on the potential of that game

There's your time skip. Prologue is Ryder's crew fucking around in new Cluster and then something going down and then them returning to the Heleus Cluster is where we get our timeskip from.

If you like Salarians so much why don't you just go marry one?

Maybe in the future you can remove select memories

It's hard to really piss Tann off after Eos.
He'll either apologize, concede, agree with you or suck up to you.

Your success at Eos and onwards counts for alot with him.

That smarmy little shit and his bad VA really grew on me.

What do you want for the quarian DLC?

A quarian (female) squadmate that will eventually show her face and it wont be some hideous thing like vetra but a fully animated Tali-like face.

The reason why the quarian ark failed is because of a geth ark that followed them to the Andromeda galaxy.

The geth in the ark are under the influence of something even worse (a reaper) that was dispatched to hunt down the milky way escapees. This reaper in turn is the only survivor of the milky way purge - and will play a role in the rest of the trilogy as the last of its kind

More guns and customizable clothes for your companions.

Yeah. It was not trying to be Gears of War in space.

I really hate how the old games require an internet connection to access your DLC and shit.

I have all the DLC for 2, but when I log in I can't connect to the cerberus network so all of it gets cut off and disabled. All because my internet is shitty lately and can't hold a strong enough connection to stay connected to online services.

I shouldn't need to be connected to access my DLC and shit.

ME1 was something new and exciting, and it felt like an expansive world. nevermind that the worlds directly connected to the story all felt diverse and fairly unique. tfw ilos for the first time.

ME2 was a corridor shooter with sci fi elements and some of the trappings of the first game, and ME3 was a slightly larger corridor shooter with sci fi elements and some of the trappings of the first two games.

Well you can stop being poor and get better internet. That helps.

he could just be australian you know

I'm looking forward to playing ME1 and ME2 again, I'll have to redownload Pinnacle Station, Bring Down The Sky, Overlord, LOTSB and the 2 Extra Squadmates.

Well I'm thirsty for Salarians so I'd jump at the chance.

Stop being poor and move to somewhere with better internet.
Get with the times.

I really hated Tann because of his obnoxiously slow way of talking that would've be terrible even if he wasn't a salarian. But thanks to all the shitposting he kinda grew on me. They admittedly got his character pretty right as a weaselly little shit and his shitty way of talking kind of ended up adding to it.

My ISP can't figure out what's going on. I'm even posting here from the same internet.

They are going to try running a new wire from the outside into my building and hope that fixes it but the soonest that can be done is the 19th. They already came out and replaced the modem with no change.

It's just fucked and they don't know why, and it was hell getting them to believe something was wrong because everything looked perfectly fine until the cable guy tried running a speedtest on his phone and saw it fail for no apparent reason when everything was saying perfect signal.

s-sorry

If only.

Yeah, if they sped up how he talked it'd be spot on, it's quite jarring how he is the only one Salarians who talks like that.

Who the fuck thought it was a good idea to put all the non-krogan minor races on a single Ark? That's fucking stupid. If it's the same size as the others, then there's only like 5k of each. Not only that, but they are wholly incompatible with each other: volus and quarians can't exit their suits without dying, elcor take up a lot of space, we don't even know if hanar can use cryo, quarians don't eat the same food as the others... Who's running this Initiative? Is this just a copout to avoid making non-humanoid aliens, and thus put in effort?

If there's a goddamn Reaper, or the rachni, I'm gonna fucking allahusnackbar BioWare.

I'd like no reaper stuff period. Geth ark seems silly, I'd prefer it if they were hiding on the quarian ark. Maybe have the geth partially merged with their SAM, and the big choice be whether to eradicate the geth connected to SAM and install a new quarian pathfinder or allow the merge to complete and have the geth as the quarian ark's pathfinder.

geth ark seems the most logical, just a block filled a geth units and a network floating towards andromeda

>theme
I like what you're saying but I wonder if that's overthinking it. Most vidya writing teams are a pack of dumbasses who'd be lost instilling even basic meaning in a plot (or more charitably, are lost trying to instill even basic meaning in a plot under the constraints of developing).

>Sara laughing or puking when seeing aliens
New headcannon.

I just want Quarians, Volus and Drell to return for MP.

I won't lie, his voice off-putting at the start. I got used to it.

Now Morda on the other hand, oh wow that is some really awful voicework. They should have made her voice deeper.

What country do you live in? It should be easy for them to determine if there's severe packet loss on your connection and to concede that the issue is on their side, but if they are actually incapable you can run some pingtests yourself and show them.

I can see this happening and it'll be basically EDI 2.0 where SAM is in control or creates a 'backup/clone of its current self to experience things as an individual.

Drell aren't that numerous as a race. Sure they owe their lives to the Hanar but at the same time I can see them making the jump to Andromeda in search of a better life.

There's only a handful of Drell in ME2/ME3 so maybe a majority left for Andromeda to settle on Eos.