Just a daily reminder that speed cameras suck

Just a daily reminder that speed cameras suck.

>70 in a 25

absolute mad man

Can't pay the fine, don't do the crime.

What kind of shithole do you live in

To be fair, I thought it was a 55, as it was a 4 lane underpass that merged off a larger connection.

>Living in New Jersey
Just kys, man. It's better than continuing in that shitpit.

>Speeding can get you a speeding ticket

Wow, where is my notepad.

Nah, not about the money.Luckily speed cameras = zero points.

This took place in DC.

I live in Hoboken, I usually take the PATH. This was in DC.

I have a V1 and a laser jammer system, it's saved me before. However, as I recall in this instance, the V1 wasn't picking up a full strength signal from the camera.

>Spending money to save money on spending money you didn't need to spend

I mean, maybe just don't speed in high volume traffic areas.

>Not about the money

And yet here this thread is.

So far the jammer has saved me from two tickets. This was on the highway, I was only doing 15 over.

Complaining about speed cameras somehow equals money? Speed cameras are a way for cops to be even lazier than they already are. That's the issue.

You know what happens if you're caught speeding, you know speed cameras exist, yet you were speeding anyway.

Would you be fine if a cop tagged you and pulled you over? Are you worried that speed cameras are taking cops jerbs?

Stop being a petulant little kid. You got caught, it's part of the risk, get over it.

Picture would be better if it was "I'm 112 years old."

You drive a 'Benz', you can afford it. You should pay more, you people never pay your fair share. /s

Speed limits suck.

>at one point in the day, it is unsafe to traverse this road going faster than 30mph
>SO IT IS UNSAFE TO TRAVERSE IT GOING FASTER THAN 30MPH AT ALL TIMES OF DAY

It's stealth taxes. If municipalities could balance their budgets (read: GUT WELFARE, CLOSE LIBRARIES) they could just have police enforce reckless driving with a blind eye to pure self-endagerment (aka motorcycles) and a close eye on things that speed cameras can't catch (faggots in econoboxes aggressively darting through traffic, road ragers trying to block/brake check/speed match people).

Cops are humans and usually have these things called empathy, judgement, and reason that are too complex for legislators to word into law. If a cop gives you a speeding ticket, and isn't an asshole who just wants to see you suffer, you might have actually deserved it.

Cameras aren't humans. A cop that ignores you when you speed down a totally empty bridge doesn't care, but all a camera sees is how fast an object is moving and what speed a sheltered, aging kike that doesn't even drive himself on the other side of the city thinks it should be moving at.

Good point.

bending the law is paramount to treason against your country. what's next, bending the consitution because of your "judgement"?

commies pls hang

>op is from New Jersey

You deserve it fag, every NJ driver here in FL drive shittier than us.

A law is a law, case closed.
You know the risks, you accept them. Don't complain after rolling the dice and not liking the result.
>Cop pings you for minimum allowable value over the limit
>He's a pig and tax grubbing
>Camera does it, rabble rabble.

Legally speaking, a cop that doesn't give you a ticket for speeding is not doing his job and could be easily reasoned as a bad upholder of the law.

I've been let off tickets I should have been incarcerated for and ticketed for minor offenses that spawn threads such as this, but again it's a result of knowing the laws and choosing to believe you are superior to the lowest common denominator.

>Florida
literal subhumans

At least in FL we can pump our own gas faggot.

>A law is a law, case closed

A law is words on paper meant to instruct people on how stabilize society, not "a law". Circular reasoning is invalid. A law only exists insofar as it is enforced. Human reason is a check on the possibility of excessively unreasonable laws disrupting society more than they serve to stabilize it.

Cameras are not capable of being this check and will ruthlessly lower the quality of life for citizens and drain their bank accounts just because some liberal cunt in town hall wants unofficial tax dollars, or more often than not, because some kike contractor running the system wants more money for himself. Cameras are also incapable of accurately enforcing more complex offenses and, if ever programmed to do so, will throw so many false negatives that it won't be worth the county's time in court.

Police presence > speed cameras.

should've learned to drive instead

Nice CLA, I did this in a poorly posted school zone and got pulled over by an actual cop and he brought it down to 10 over.

>NJ
>drive

>speed limit 45
>speed limit 30 for 50 yards
>speed limit 45 again
>no change in road characteristics
>plant a bush next to the sign
>install hidden speed cameras because they don't ask questions, don't make people slow down and pay attention like police presence does, or say "maybe we should get rid of that bush"
>collect $$$
>THE LAWS THE LAW MAYBE YOU SHOULD BE A GUD BOY AND FOLLOW IT :^)

>PP>SC

Why not both?

>implying I'm from NJ
like I said, literal subhuman

Because the police are equipped with speed cameras already. They just decide how to use the results.

>37 in a 30
>traffic moving at 35
>let it go

On the other hand, they decide how to use the results

>37 in a 30
>traffic moving at 35
>but it's a red japanese two seater
>time to teach this stupid fucking kid a lesson about AMERICA.

Power hungry cops aren't really an issue where I'm from but I can definitely sympathize with those that do come across an overly zealous constable.

Play stupid games
Win stupid prizes

do we get to say that when america collapses and we start throwing molotovs at politicians we disagree with?

>you had it coming

Kek
Ay chill senpai this isn't /pol/

Americans are too desensitized to acts of corruption, they'll just continue to take it up the ass.

No, we'll throw dog shit at our fellow americans while the people we claim to have real beef with literally laugh all the way to the bank

see: average american political rally+counterrally

I stand corrected.
It's not Americas fault, it's (Republican/Democrats) fault. GET THEM!

Speed cameras allow cops to spend their time on actual crime instead of sitting at the side of the road all day.

>speeding isn't an "actual crime"
>somehow worth fining people over even though americans are poor as fuck and a $200 ticket and the associated insurance increse can ruin most people

>boohoo I want preferential treatment

it's not preferential if everyone not driving a street legal racecar with two seats and one cubic foot of trunk space is getting the same lax treatment

>Commiting a crime
>Get caught on camera
>"But if a cop caught me I might've been let off"

Fuck u nigger, going 70 in a fucking 25 neighbourhood should be a license revoke.

According to your logic we might as well just remove speed limitations and let everyone go 60 in front of your house so your kids get run over.

>Get caught murdering someone
>Tried to argue that murder should only apply to real murderers, not me
Speeding kills people, you dopey cunt.

No, it does not. Crashing kills people. Shit drivers kill people.

hence why boyracers, women, and blacks get tickets and I get warnings :^)

It wasn't residential. It was merging off of a higher speed road onto a 4 lane underpass.

>be me
>live in massachusetts
>new cameras installed on the turn pike to replace toll booths
>state says they can track speed, but will not be used to issue speeding tickets
>we_will_see_about_that.mp3.exe
>get my gsxr1000
>gun it
>pass under the camera doing approximately 160
>few months later, nothing in the mail.

think I beat it.

THEY CANT LEGALLY ENFORCE SPEEDING FINES WITH A CAMERA

A COP HAS TO PULL YOU OVER

TELL THEM TO FUCK OFF AND THAT UR NOT PAYING

>almost 3 times the speedlimit
>waaa its not fair i got a ticket

Sorry buddy, just because your vehicle is smaller, it doesnt mean you can drive recklessly

you're an idiot, you have no idea what state or even country the guy is in.
I can't think of any place in the world where being fined by state/federal police is, as you're suggesting, optional.

>iktf
there's cameras in husdon at every light, but ive never gotten a ticket in the mail and I usually blaze thru the back roads

>"A law is words on paper meant to instruct people on how stabilize society, not "a law"
>speeding law is extremely straightforward, car may not move above this speed in this space
>not just for stable society, but individual safety
>"A law only exists insofar as it is enforced."
>speed cameras enforce the law 24/7
>therefore it exists always

I hate speed cameras too but you're an idiot and contradicting yourself.

>he doesn't have 5% tinted plate covers

>68 in a 25
>lives in DC

Stop breaking the law fucking negro.

>when you pay to much in taxes and decide to give more money to the government

To be honest OP. If a cop pulled you over for doing 40+ over the limit in the heart of the capital, you probably would of had your car impounded and your ass thrown in jail. $300 is a slap on the wrist.

>68 in a 25
>not living where the driver needs to be identified to be fined
LMAOing at your life

Where I live you just put your sun visor down when you pass speed cameras, if you get a letter in the mail you don't have to say who was driving and nothing happens

>not driving faster then the speed of light so the camera doesn't catch your tag
>driving a womans car

Not true. If you get a red light camera ticket in Texas there's no reason to pay it. They can't arrest you or report you to credit agencies. They'll keep sending letters but that's about all they can do legally.

If you don't speed you're literally not an auto enthusiast

Strangely enough, a few years back, someone brought a court case up in Cleveland (I know, I know) that relied on the "right to face your accuser" legal precedent. I think they were forced to pay the fine anyway, but this particular loveable bastard brought a lawsuit against the city, alleging that they had denied him his right to face his accuser in a court of law, and sued to have the city remove all speed cameras.

He won. The crazy bastard won, and Cleveland Muni had to deactivate every speed and red-light camera in the city.

Maybe go for it, OP. Lawyer up and ruin their day.

hi, checked

wow, musta been driving so fast that he drove right across the ocean to an unknown location from NJ you fucking retard

>If you don't speed you're literally not an auto enthusiast

>70
>speeding

I live in Texas, you dont know shit about speed.

Breaking the law doesnt make you a auto enthusiast.

>>>/stopbreakingthelawsnegros/

California, for one.

>speeding around in your clk250 cuckbox

fuck im glad you got caught. I bet you looked like a straight tool going 70 in a 25 in that car

Be glad you don't live in Aus mate. That'd be a $2k fine and a 6 month suspension on your license down here.

Don't bitch around. If you did that here in Switzerland, you would have your License revoked for over 3 years and if it's your second time FOREVER. They would also seize your car and crush it and you'd be put in jail for a year or pay 3 months of your daily wages, so around $15,000.

Amen brother.
Fuck this cuck state.

You deserved it to be desu my fampai

I live in Germany, you still have to be a mouthbreathing retard to do 109 kph in a 40 kph zone.

You deserve it for doing 68 in a 25

>Cops are humans and usually have these things called empathy, judgement, and reason
2/10 bait
Op you were not handed a ticket by an actual police officer. You do not have to pay the ticket. They cannot prove you were driving either.

They sure do.

>35km/h over
>€120 fine
sucks desu

>Just a daily reminder that speed cameras suck.
>To be fair, I thought it was a 55

You're a retarded piece of shit if you have to complain for your stupidity against a speed camera.

If you thought you were in a 55 mph zone why were you going 70 mph in the first place?

Speed cameras suck but whiny menchildren motherfuckers like you should be gassed.

Stay in jersey nigger. Speed and light cameras are unconstitutional here. Also Hudson county brah.

Nice math

The number of accidents primarily caused by speeding are negligible compared to distracted driving, shitty drivers, and women.

It's a fucking revenue scam, you dopey cunt.

>Tfw your state doesn't have any speed cameras

Sucks to be you, OP.

What math? That's literally straight off the ticket

>no speed limit on parts of the autobahn
>less fatal accidents than a highway with a speed limit of 55 and everyone on their phones

>Reasonable speed limits of 130km/h
>Accidents limited to fender benders instead of 4 dead because a shitbox overtook a truck with 100 km/h and 3 audis / bmw / mercedes went 180 km/h.
Germany is better than US speed limits yes, but I hear more often about deadly accidents in your country than in mine.
Also, 100 km/h three-lane is often better than 130 km/h two-line if you're ok with speeding in the first one. Highway to my work alternates between those two by closing a lane outside rush hour. According to my gps I get 110-120 average when it's 3-lane and 90-100 avg when it's 2-lane. Probably because shitboxes stay in middle lane and keep clear of the fast lane.

Is this V12 made from 1JZ engines?

just thinking about that makes me rock solid

I did 110 kph in a 70 zone. Got 1050 USD and 6 months without a license, Go Norway!

Why don't you live in a state like mine where speed and red light cameras are illegal. And cops can't pull you over for texting and driving.

>If a cop gives you a speeding ticket, and isn't an asshole who just wants to see you suffer, you might have actually deserved it
Traffic cops are always cocksuckers. We quite literally staff our highway patrol units with the dropkicks that we can't dismiss because none of the other officers want anything to do with them.

>Cops are humans
Stopped reading right there

just got my mail
got caught doing 80 km/h on a 50 km/h street in germany
if i was 31 km/h or higher i would have to give away my license for one month
pretty lucky senpaitachi

dropping in to say fuck new jersey and the shit that lives there. garbage dump of the US

Why wouldn't someone be allowed to drive recklessly in a small vehicle on an empty road?

I bet you think suicide should be illegal too

>NJ plate
>CLA250

Kill yourself, Pajeet

found the speeding guy who thinks he's good at driving

>They tried this shit in Missouri a decade ago
>Got sued by so many people so bad they were forced to remove all cameras withing a year
>Not to mention the reflective plate covers

>not checking Waze
>not having a radar detector

Do you even boy race

>Waze
>reports shit that hasn't been there in hours

No

>cops
>empathy, judgement, and reason

>speeding kills
>driving cars kills
>ever leaving your house kills