2D Hentai Game General /hgg2D/

NTR (Netorare) Edition

Previous thread: 2D Hentai games (Hentai RPG, Violated Heroine, H-Action Games) General /hgg2d/
For searching purposes: /vhg/
Please check the catalog first to see if your game has a general already existing before posting about it.

UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED ASSUME THERE'S NO TRANSLATION AND PLEASE READ THE PASTEBINS BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS

>NEWCOMERS GUIDE: (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING)
pastebin.com/trd0heWM

>Recommended Games: (Outdated)
pastebin.com/9M5RRMGU

>/hgg2d/ Gotw Catalog: (Outdated)
pastebin.com/K5bvsYSG

>/hgg2d/ Game Archive
ghostbin.com/paste/cnxqy

IF YOU'RE PLANNING TO PLAY RPGMAKER GAMES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT RTP FOR THEM DON'T BOTHER THE THREAD WITH RGSSWHATEVER.dll AND MISSING FILES ERRORS
tkool.jp/support/download/index

RGSS DECRYPTER FOR APPLYING PATCHES
www50.zippyshare.com/v/17MCS5Bb/file.html

RJ CODE QUICKLINK SCRIPT
hgg2d.github.io/

DLsite partial interface translation script
github.com/Anon7404/DLStrans

VH Specific
>latest VH translation
mega.nz/#F!dssjSJ4R!EAwCogg9ZEkJvowDIg319A

Installation: wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php/VH/Setup
FAQ: pastebin.com/ZtDHt64k

Other urls found in this thread:

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ189682.html
pastebin.com/UBZzBTwB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I like this edition

It seems we are getting a NTR edition every other week nowadays, not I'm complaining.

Stop bothering with NTR abortion trash and just release VQ2 already fucking faggot

Can someone tell me what game is this

It's an RPGM game

Same game as in the OP of previous thread. Read the thread.

The title is literally in the picture but i will spoonfed you for once, it's RJ197721.
And no, it's not EOP friendly before you ask.

where's the /ss/ at?

>the little brave is just a handful of copy pasted scenes with slightly redrawn characters

fuck my life

die /ss/

>having shit taste

found the NTRfag

you're wrong

He's a vanillafag

the worst of the worst

>/ss/ doesn't fall under the umbrella of vanilla

Why wasn't I informed of this?

wrong
I don't like or dislike ntr
I just hate /ss/ fgts for me that's equal like being scat entusiast

>putting /ss/ on the same level as scat
too far man, too far.

/ss/ is just reverse loli

At least scat fags get games

yeah this is sad

ded

This is straight up trolling.

no one hates /ss/ at the worst you're indifferent and ignore it. What is there to hate?

Were you literally abused as a kid or something?

It's a pedo gateway.

>NTR (Netorare) Edition
Woah, very original and funny, OP. (not)

literally meme excuse to hate it
all hentai can be considered "gateway" to that by normal people, you should leave with your opinions

I came here just to shit on your taste.

you seem bitter

you seem very original and funny

>Thinking it's a joke

Nigga /hgg2D/ is NTR central. Look at the genre of most translated games. Guess what the majority label is? pic related is a hint.

ITT people who can't stand other people's liking don't align with theirs.

Most netorare is like (who cares tier in the background), though you flaunting about netorare so fervently makes me think that you like being in place of that gigantic cuck in every setting or get a huge amount of satisfaction from watching that act. Footfetish fags and guru fags seem way less degenerate than you.

you NTR faggots are a joke.you had better end your pitiful existence and save us from having to constantly deal with you

What did I miss in the last six months?

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ189682.html

You missed GOTY.

just more ntr drivel

Depends on what you like. Some ok and good games, in general.

Is this NTR?

nope

link?

See

you should ask yourself why you want to self insert as little boy so much

>self inserting
Not everyone self inserts like you.
Actually, pretty much no one does it you literal autist. Get out before you embarrass youself further, fag.

Stop lying to yourself

Not that user and I'm not even into /ss/, but he's right about not everyone self-inserting.

ded

like ur life

xd

what are you playing right now /hgg2d/ ?
RJ numbers go

I fucking wish, there hasn't been a decent non-vanilla game in months.

I'm not even into NTR but I'd take it over all these low effort cookie cutter games that are coming out.

Go ahead user, take the cuckpill.

>Married Warrior Emma

calm down

Why does THICC and NTR always combine so perfectly?

Because shit taste begets more shit taste?

Watching her gradually become more and more of a slut is what did it for me.

Well, yeah. That's the bread and butter of the NTR genre.

You couldn't be further from the truth.
But it's the only thing that makes it anywhere near bearable.

>whole thread revolves around NTR.
>literally not a single translated NTR game in the last six months except Armor Magic Academy.

Ok?

>needing games to be translated

>Ignoring the fact that 80% of ALL translated games are NTR

Inn my wife, Prostitute of Magmell

Based m1zuki.

>Prostitute of Magmell
Does that even count? That's just cucking, because some idiot decided to date a prostitute after she had started working. And the only scene that could be NTR was in the gallery and said to be non-canon.

Is m1zuki dead or is he already translating something else?

He is resting and contemplating what to do next.

>Inn my wife
I saw that name in last thread
Link where?

I wouldn't bother even if you like NTR. Good concept but it's so short it was over before i even take my dick out.
inb4 some clever and original anti-NTR posters say it's exactky like being a cuck or something along those lines

well, he wouldn't be wrong

What's this talk about most translated games being NTR?

I honestly haven't seen a single translated NTR game (except that amor academy thing but it was just utter garbage) and my eroge/rpgmaker folders hold hundreds of titles.

He would be in that case but it's not something I expect people who don't like NTR to understand.

You got cucked out of a fap session by that game. Sounds pretty much like the pinnacle of NTR gaming.

You're just proving my point.

How new?

So you are a cuck, who doesn't like to get cucked, but still play cuck games to get the cuck experience.
That's a whole new level of cuck I didn't even think possible.

I was pretty sure I played parts of a translated Prostitute of Magwell like a year ago, was that a partial or something?

Not new games, I'm talking about all-time /hgg2d/ content and older stuff. Everything there is. NTR is a tiny minory, but it's a funny meme regardless.

well then where is the link?

Maybe if you play all Japanese releases.
NTR is the face of these games in the west, though

I was talking about translated releases.

There are 3 early translated Hrpg games that "started" the rise of RPGmaker hentai games audience in the west.

The first was VH (has NTR content). Then afterwards HRPGheaven translated and publicly released "To H..." to the public on christmas. Fully NTR game.

The HRPG era truly solidified though when M1zuki arose and translated the NTRPG series. Which was the true backbone of this community after the initial VH players.

NTR is the backbone of the community and this has always been the case.

Where's VQ2?
Butakoma lied.

So I wrote up a short list/review of loli focused h-games that have come out in the last several years that I enjoyed playing. It includes tags and a basic summery of the game, plus a mention of any unique gameplay elements.

If you guys can think of any other loli games that were particularly good that I didn't include, feel free to mention it and I'll be happy to add it.

pastebin.com/UBZzBTwB

No thanks

Butakoma is adding the abortion and NTR sections.

Totally worth the wait then.

Yep, some circles actually appreciate their western fans

>NTR
>Vitamin Quest

How does that work? Mikami is literally a prostitute who pays men money so she can sleep with them.

Translations existed long before VH newfriend.

>thinking VH was the first 2d eroge translation
>implying VH is ntr game
>hundreds of translated non-ntr games
>few translated ntr games
>m-muh backbone
lol

ntr is a forced meme, nothing more

it didn't even register on anyone's radar before you shitposters started forcing it on Veeky Forums few years ago

enjoy your shitposting, for that is the only value ntr has :^)

Don't bother with the translated version.
It has a serious bug that stops the progression of the game.

I liked RJ158622. Not very good art, but there are a lot of scenes, and I'm a huge Nanoha fan so I ate it up like the fanboy I am.

Do you know if any of 一人オンライン's other games are worth playing?

>一人オンライン
The only other one of theirs I played was RJ154451 but it was really fucking short and the h-scenes weren't good. That's why I didn't bother mentioning it, since I wouldn't really recommend anyone bother with it.

>RJ158622
Oh thanks, I forgot about that one and RJ143562 as well. I'll need to make sure to mention those.

>一人オンライン
I played their first game ここなonline a few years ago and liked it, but it was fairly grindy as far as I remember. Their second game I played a little bit but it was really buggy. I think that was right around release, so that might have been fixed later but I don't remember liking that one a ton either way.

games

Especially ________________________NTR games_______________________

>Butakoma lied.
The only thing he said was that the Dlsite sale would end in February.

zell's new FOBS update out on his blog

I never played that

it's good, if you like sprites

is by some sort of miracle, the OP link the current ghostbin?

Can you change your MC class after you start in RJ194013 ? Or relying on custom girls is my only option?