PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUND GENERAL /PUBGG/

PUBG is a battle royale style game, based on realistic FPS combat. The lead designer is the modder that made ARMA BR and worked on h1z1.

>Game site
playbattlegrounds.com/main.pu

>FPS guide
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=889517165

>Dev's twitter
twitter.com/battleroyalemod?lang=en

>Wiki
battlegrounds.gamepedia.com/PLAYERUNKNOWNS_BATTLEGROUNDS_Wiki

>Discord server for finding people to play with
discord.gg/p73xNDv

+++News+++
>Sound patch live
twitter.com/PUBATTLEGROUNDS/status/851706489030885376

>1 gorrilion copies sold
twitter.com/pubattlegrounds/status/851456792840118272
Previous thread:

Like A Boss

>tfw stalking a fool that parked his car right outside the power plant main entrance
>know he is in there and let him loot
>right when he goes back to his car yell surprise and kill his ass
Thanks for doing all the looting for me, friend

How do I get gud at aiming?

I would like a shooting range or some mod where I can try different weapons at various ranges and so on

Currently I just drop in the first big city and join the big fire fight to train.

Hardcore mode when?!

Each time the game goes to 25-40 players the shooting almost stops and you just know everyone and their mothers are playing third person behind their little rocks and trees.

The fucking footsteps are ridiculous now...

VIOLENCE
SPEED
MOMENTUM

>open mic
Disgusting.

He'll rekt some stupid idiot kids today.

>.ini shitter

Not cheating, sorry, feel free to shit up the thread though with your complaining.

STUPID IDIOT PUNK KIDS

YA YA YA YA YA YA

Tell me where i said you cheat?
Your brain implies it all by itself.
You still need this shit to be at least a decent player.
Sorry sweetie.

>censoring your name.
Why?

So if you want to find people your best bet is the reddit discord. This generals moves too slow.

It's actually not that bad, you just need to find some decent guys, and thanks to BR's username system combined with discord you never have to give out your real steam and feel obligated you if you dont really like who you're playing with.

as someone who cant understand why or how this game is so popular, can someone explain it to me?

Nah just every shitter here has to jump to the conclusion that .ini editing is cheating, which it's not, and is allowed by the devs. Cry more, whining that you think I need to use it to be decent is like crying that someone sniped you with an SKS. Woooooowwwww such an unfair advantage, use a pistol instead faaaaaag

>asking why you wouldn't give your name to Veeky Forums the notorious hacker
i wonder

>trying this hard to defend your crutch
Adorable sweetie.
But next time try to aquire actual skill.

>living in fear of the hacker named Veeky Forums
Just use some military grade firewall

Here is why the game is that heavily populated (works for H1Z1 as well); the people who bought and are playing it are :

>A. I want to join a lobby with 100 other players like me and be the last one standing
>B. My favourite streamer, who happens to be the top #1, #2 or #3 of all Twitch plays it all the time and I love him so I'll play his game too!
>C. Holy shit so many people bought that game take my money

And then it sticks for a while, everyone thought ARK, Rust, H1 etc would die but they didn't so.. It's not that bad in the end everyone is having fun mainly.

>actual skill in 2017
KEK only the most fake and vile ruthless snakes win

You did the right thing, because i would have signed up your steam profile for steam ERP threads like i have done with so many others. One day you will get your judgement m16 abuser but not today.

>D. my friends bought it and are having a blast so i joined them.

How many bushes did you hide in yet still get killed in to generate all this asshurt?

>still going strong
You know you are a shitter or you wouldn't be so defensive, sweetie.
Keep coming.

Can you still remove trees by editing the config?

>sweetie
Stop saying that gay shit damn. You sound like a white boi that does molly all the time lil gay ass nigga. Ini edit isn't even cheating btw

> someone sniped you with an SKS
Like that?

>unload 3 full m16 bursts into guy's chest at 5 yards
>turns around and 2 shots me with ump

>typing like a nig when a nig wouldn't know how to edit an .ini file

I see through you, wigga.

>go for body shots
>get surprised when someone better turns around and shoots you in the head

I'm at all very low and the game still feels choppy as fuck with unsteady framerate on a 980. What more is there to do except wait for performance paches? Does messing with the ini files help that much?

Man you sound gayer each post

Messing with the .ini edits gained me about 10-15fps and made it feel a lot smoother. But then again I was usually 55-90 fps anyway.

You can do it as well as I can, so I don't see the issue?

>2017
>turning game graphics down to ultra slav to get an edge

Gee, it's never going to end, is it? People has been doing this since CS 1.6 often because "you wont have a chance if you dont".

there a guide?

I get about 20 fps in cities at the start of the game, really need to boost it.

>has to go into the files to lower graphics below what the ingame options can do
>uses this to see people other's who haven't edited files couldn't
>claims the devs said it's fine without ever giving a source to this
Fuck off cheater.

Yes, a few actually. There is one in the first post, which is the one I used. There's also one floating around reddit, but I didn't look at it for long so I'm not sure of they're any different.

>aim at enemy
>fire
>he teleports to the left
uhh pubtards?

GET A GRIP!!!!!

>implying you a part of the slick daddy club

>using discord

RAULLLLL GILETTE! THE BEST A MAN CAN GET.

Relax, Don't clench up on your shots. Breath and just aim for center mass and head.Single shot them and let jesus take the wheel

are you okay?

>doc dies with 8 kills to some camping pussy
>that was probably the pussy's first kill

way too much RNG at the end, people who hide and play like faggots should not win with less than 3 kills

I only won this because during the 1v2, the nigger trying to flank me after i killed his teammate was using a UMP, god it's shit when you have any level 2 armour.

But god what a rush

Who is doc and why are you spamming this thread with garbage?

who do you think you are and why are you spamming this thread with garbage?

get a grip kid

the video game industry needs a crash desperately

mad cuz bad

Fuck off, cancer.
>>>/reddit/

GET A GRIP!!

that element to the game is part of the appeal to some people. i know i get a huge cheeky grin on my face when i've hidden and snaked around for the entire round and swooce in the last kill.

>tfw i will never win a round
But I still have fun

I'm improving after my first 10 rounds (most being squad though) but I don't feel the need to win. Happy enough with 1 kill per round atm.

Today i get 3 kill in a game, damn that feelt pretty good, I'm really happy playing this.
One day maybe, maybe I will be the last one survived

Holy shit the thunder sounds fucking amazing in the rain

I got 7 kills in a squad game with 2 buddies after they died at start, felt good. First fps/tps game I've enjoyed in years.

This is a friendly reminder to ignore all shitposting. If they have replies, assume samefagging.

Btw on witch server do you play?

>Last 3 people including me on a beach
>Play area tightens and I run into the open while they just sit behind cover hoping to kill me while I run
>They die to the blue wall before they can kill me

And that's how I won my second round

man they really need to disable graphics editing like that. More than exposing you as a skill-less retard, stills and video that look like this just make the game look bad.

Nice

Literally cheating turning off all vegetation.

But how I get skills?
And what skills are talking about I need to understand this game

Anyone know this guy's name?

Fucking faggot cheater go off yourself

>tfw scrambling through UE4 game threads trying to find what you used for this
could you hook a playa up?

Did this happen last night? Circle was on the west side of the military island. I was behind a tree and some retard came up behind me with an M16 on burst and painted an outline of me on the tree, didn't land a single hit and I just turned around and panic sprayed him with an ump lel

Has anyone isolated what changes foliage or should I start blindly copying options from the UE wiki?

Looks like we got another cheater here boys.

Who /germanMGer/ here?

.INI EDITORS BTFO

>being THIS mad
LOL

Say hello to this ini editors

>.ini editing is hacking
are the computer illiterate?

>thinks Battleye is now VAC

>he's got 3 friends
;_;

I can't tell if the combat is good or shitty

I feel like I never get the drop on anyone, what is the secret? Haven't made it past 6th person left alive

abuse 3rd person view. being able to see around corners and see people who cant see you is apparently good gameplay to people

I meet the requirements for GPU and CPU but I only have 4gb RAM and it recommends 6 for minimum.

Would I be able to turn shit down a bit and run it? How demanding is the game? I feel like it has to be optimized better than a game like h1

Its actually pretty nifty user.

>people hate cheaters
WOAH STOP THE PRESSES

I'm sitting in the general discord voice chat right now playing with randoms from this board. You're free to do the same thing. We could even use a person as of this post.

>people literally defend .Ini editing to give themselves a huge advantage as not cheating

I wonder what their definition of cheating is, like do you have to actually enter the matrix and manipulate code in real time like Neo?

>it recommends 6 for minimum

Wait fuck really? I only have 4gb myself and the game doesn't run bad at all. Better after the patch they pulled too. Otherwise, its so so, I honestly havn't even bothered to open fraps or something because the fps hasn't been bad enough for me to even notice its going low. I'm probably averaging 50-60 with my 770.

Man, are all games going to ask for 6 gb in the next 3 years or so?

>That's not how battleye works you actual child

>enter house
>looks empty
>going upstairs
>psssht nothing personnell kid
>I've been 3rd person spying you through this doorframe
>get killed
when will this shit be removed

need some bros to play with, semi-serious

who down

Fraps gives an error on start up insisting it can crash d3d11. Advises to use m$ expression encoder instead

Just sent you a friend request.

Editing .ini files isn't cheating

I got top 3 with 5 kills in my first 5 games.

Am I good or what?

damn thats hatin