>dat logo
made me think

-I own one
-Cheap to buy and maintain
-Cheap to insure
-Great history
-DeLorean era was god-tier
-Fifth Gen Grand Prix with sport package god-tier looks for cheap
-Pretty good aesthetics no matter the limitations from GM (I do like the Sunfire a lot more than the Cavalier, and the Firebirds always looked way better than the Camaros to me, other than the 1998+ WS6 Ram-Air ones).

my nigga. ditto on pontiac, even though mine isn't in the best condition driving it makes me feel alive and I love the design completely inside and out. I have no idea what I'm going to do or buy next when it shits the bed for good and every time there's a problem with it it hits me right in the gut. I honestly feel like if it could handle it I'd DD it for the rest of my life.
>that feel when you're still too poor to give it the maintenance it needs on time aside from oil changes
i feel like im brutally abusing a puppy.

2005 Grand Prix? Can't see if you have the GXP badges to REALLY make that car go. GTP was also a lot of fun to drive around.

I've found most with the GXP Grand Prix are really happy when someone notices it and talks to them about their car. Loads of nice people own them, but also some noggs who put them on "26s." GTPs are like seeing a good-condition Monte Carlo SS (rare in my area), you're happy to see it but it's only barely anything special.

GTP competition group package. i opted out of the GXP because muh V8 insurance would be about $300 and FWD anyways. i know it's not a rare/race car or anything i just absolutely love it end to end.

You didn't explain why you like Plymouth. The only reason I can guess is because of this piece of shit.

It's a tie between honda and bmw

>reliable
>can be either cheap or really expensive and still has good models
>fun to drive
>comfortable
>aftermarket
>create a wide variety of body types
>byotiful d zine mostly

Doritos.

-Power
-Style
-Soul
-Racing pedigree

You gotta put a dollar into the box for saying each of those when it comes to talking about Italian cars...

I'm a Mazda fanboy as well but I've come to realize that honestly Mazda sucks at making performance oriented naturally aspirated piston engines.

Things Mazda does well:
>Doritos
>Overbuilding things
>Good modern shitboxes that are "sporty"
>really good chassis design
>skyactiv

Things they dont do so well
>high specific output n/a engines
>rust even on fairly new cars
>hybrids

This is pretty self explanatory...I miss you dearly Saab :(

Of fucking course I forgot to add my image.

I'm the biggest GM fanboy in the world but god damn I love Saab so much. I get a little teary eyed reminding myself that they're gone.

Not a big fan of the GM era Saab, but they did put out some awesome cars. The Saab-Scania era is where my love is.

>Pontiac
My niggas

I've had one for years and it's been a great car to me.

oldsmobile was underrated, and at the end of their lifespan, they produced probably the only and best example of a 21st century interpretation of the classical American sedan.

while the panther really never changed since the 80's, (it simply got rounder edges) the Aurora was a truly modern design for a full sized V8 sedan. It still looks futuristic imo.

because of their inability to give a fuck

I think slow sales caused GM to pull the plug on them. Not many young people wanted to be seen driving an OLDsmobile.

yeah, it was their name that did them in. which is a shame.

my trooper is approaching 223k miles (nothing major ever done to engine or tranny besides normal maintenance)..still praying they make a surprise come back and release something new in the west before it craps out

oh hey i've been there

2018 VEHICROSS WHEN

Oh yeah, fuck GM-Saab. Hard. I'm just saying for contrast, my favorite cars are American shit heaps, but I fucking love Saab.

Don't worry, once you make it out of the poorhouse/your teens you'll realize what a dipshit you were for having a hard on for such a pathetic car

Toyota, cause they make good cars, my old corolla still feels soild AF

plymouth made the duster. pretty rad imo

maybe, I've test driven borrowed and rented plenty of cars. None of them excite me like a good ol pontiac so far but I'd be relieved to find one that does. Closest I've come was a dodge charger, which I actually almost bought instead of the GTP.