How does a triangle make a car move?

How does a triangle make a car move?

Energy is neither created nor destroyed, simply converted from one apex seal to another.

You can literally see how in your image. The center shaft is spun by the rotor.

Illuminati magic.

I fail to see why the rotary gets so much shit. For a racekar engine it's perfectly fine, you just have to know what it is. If people bought 2 stroke dirtbikes and didn't out premix in them, you'd call them idiots for blowing their engines up too. It just has a hard time being street legal anf a shorter rebuild cycle, much like two stroke piston engines.

Read man, nobody is taking this thread seriously. Personally I like them.

If it's not serious then why is it not funny either? Its just garbage.

S H I T P O S T
You must be new.

What the fuck is the point? There's no humor and it's not a serious thread. Its just posting garbage. Does your brain require you to make a garbage post like normal people have to take a dump?

You're in the wrong place buddy.

Fuck I hate summer, I don't know man it's just like a mindless video game, you turn your brain off and try to some fun.

No, you're in the wrong place. The board didn't used to be this awful, may I suggest going to to get your garbage posting out of the way and then coming back here to actually be funny?

What is wrong with your brain that it's actually enjoyable?

Every board has one or two threads like this thought the fucking day. You just ignore and move on.

I been here since 04, that's how.

>Tfw to smart for this Saudi Arabian oil refinery enthusiast board.

But why make them in the first place?

It's the energy created from triangle man fighting particle man that moves the car.

I don't make shit threads, I usually just throw one shitposting image in and leave.

So good

BRAPBRAPBRAPBRAP

dorito power

pure nacho cheese

Soon

Reverse implosions

how many rotors would fit in a geo metro

beautiful