youtu.be/G6u10YPk_34
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>based 4 spoke wheel
>not falling for le sporty 3 spoke faggotry like Mercedes S class
>Audi now only one keeping some luxury limousine traditions alive

>has an A8
>lives in a cuckshed

and here is the cuck

teaser only shows child. where is the wife? gettin ghettoblasted by 4 finely integrated new germans.

>shotacon rapeshed

>VWcucks literally jerking each other off about the exact proportions and dimensions of their grilles

The wife is gone because she served her purpose bearing the child, and has since been replaced by a robotic anime waifu.

robotic waifus are sexist and banned in yuroopoor, don't you know?

here is the rear

that continuous light band.. eh

how much do you want to bet that's not even his biological child

>s class
>3 spoke
are you retarded

Mercedes replaced the unique 2 spoke wheel with a 3 spoke in the facelift. even the S class has to suffer under the le sporty driving meme. 4 spoke is also gone on the new E class.

only Audi still offers 4 spokes in the A8, Q7 and A6.

The 7-Series has that auto park feature too.

>implying 3 spoke wheel isnt superior
lel faget

Is not being able to park your own damn car the cuckest shit ever? Its a feature a woman would love, not a man.

god that wheel is fucking sexy

Why is Audi and their target audience comprised of cucks?
youtu.be/G6u10YPk_34

The interior too. Why are modern interior so uncomfortable?

The grill looks like my 2017 elantra. Thanks gooks!

Looks like a Lincoln

Holy shit, it does.

3 or 4 spokes, idc either way personally. what really makes a difference for me is:
-dat flat bottom
-dat smooth and/or perforated real italian leather
-dat thiccness
-dat molded perfectly to your hands
-dat bespoke hand-stitching

most stock wheels are crap. your steering wheel is literally the #1 thing you interact with on your car and most people dont realize how huge of an impact it has on your overall driving experience. whatever your preference is, you should always make sure you're happy with your steering wheel.

Saw the mule being tested multiple times near nurburgring during my trip.
Never took photo thought.
Lights looked good as always audi lights look, had pretty noticable radar up front can't say much more really, the camo did its job.

THIS

>2018 Audi looks like 2017 Hyundai

I DON'T KNOW WHO IS GOOKING WHO ANYMORE

They let you have a brown skinned tsundere model because they are strong robowymyn

on that I agree, the steering wheel of my 2016 Golf is so comfy. I'm coming from a 90s japanese econobox with these weirdly thin steering wheels.

even so, as you say the steering wheel is the one thing you interact with constantly and also look at constantly. which is why it should be beautiful and reflect the car. a 3 spoke on a BMW is fine. On a Mercedes S class it's not.