/dlg/ - Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links General

Konami """"""""""listened"""""""""""""""""" to the players edition

Last Thread: Latest News
>Bakura has returned to Duel World. He will spawn like Yugi does, and is supposed to have not shit reward cards.
>New pack adding more support for Wind decks available now
>RUMORS: New Pack Very Soon (Black Luster Soldier??)
>Tons of characters have been data mined from all eras of Yugioh. Assume at least some of them will appear at some point
>1.5 Exp Event happening RIGHT NOW. Might I recommend trading ID's with other anons so we can toss The Vagabond to eachother for some juicy EXP?

Useless Links:
>Wiki with good info on LDs, skills and how to obtain cock
duellinks.gamea.co

>Baby's cuckoo guide
duellinks.gamea.co/c/edru5z1z

>Android emulator
bignox.com/
There's also Bluestacks, etc.

>A few tips for new players
- What is this game? It's Yu-Gi-Oh! in mobile format created & suited for mobile play. Great if you played the TCG previously and feel nostalgic about it. Also has several new cards in the mix.
- Turn your game speed up to full
- Everyone with a prismatic Enemy Controller is a retard
- Try and first level up Mai and Keith to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua and Metalmorph for free

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/hhnRX#bQMBmrs
imgur.com/a/IOFcX
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Pic of Kaiba

But gift vg retards only posts in threads with a sexy girl in the OP

New Pack and cards with support for everyone.
Gemini's will become Tier 1

imgur.com/a/hhnRX#bQMBmrs
imgur.com/a/IOFcX

>bls ur
gonna jew the nostalgia fags

Xyz when?

Characters have new Voice Lines to taunt the opponent

I don't think the nostalgiafags are the one's spending money on this game

Source: I'm one of them

When you learn to save images retard.

>173698531
Soon
>I don't think the nostalgiafags are the one's spending money on this game
Reddit and Facebook say otherwise

>Admitting to browsing reddit and facebook
That's weird.

But not as weird as spending money on a mobile game you only play cause of the familiar characters

>When you fall for the wind meme and spend 500 gems on the wind shitbox

Xth for Ishizu in Mai's hooker uniform WHEN

What should I save my gems for? I have 750 so far

I'am obsessed with Duel Links so i go to Reddit only when a a datamine happens cause here in Veeky Forums nobody does shit.

Tier 0 time when?

>Best designed character is a duel school teacher

I wish that vampire was a player character, Mai and Tea are terrible waifus

Stay there then, turncoat

Make me

>"mUH DATAMINE"
Yeah, being one day ahead sure is impressive

Can't wait to run three Zoma's in my burn deck

>one day ahead
They discovered tons of new cards like Elemental Heros and other GX cards that we won't have until next year plus new character and info about XYZ, Synchro and Pendulum sp yeah, its impressive

Sure it is redditor, not like that would have been the logical decision by konami.
Know you can even know how cucked you will be without having to wait for the powercreep!

Address?

Stay mad spic

lol why the fuck are you so mad? This isn't /v/ son, you don't have to constantly shitpost about >muh reddit boogeyman here.

German :^)

Enjoying your president?

Mad redditor?

Not really, and I wasn't the guy you were talking to. I just don't get why going to another website for a datamine is such a big deal to you.

You're probably just gonna respond with "lol stay mad redditor :^)" or something weak like that so I'm not gonna push this issue anymore.

lol why the fuck are you so mad? This isn't reddit son, you don't have to constantly shitpost about >muh reddit isn't shit here.

Anons have been posting shit from Reddit here since the General got created.

Upvoted for truth

Shut up sjw

Fuck off, /pol/

Thots?

random shit ayyy

I feel like you're going for a lot of different things at once which will end up with you being able to do nothing.

I'd say you should take out Serket/Temple and just focus on a Court of Justice deck, but those decks suck absolute ass so I don't really know where you should take this deck.

>goodstuff.dek
I mean, it'll take you to gold 5 if you're lucky and play at peak hours when the Japs are asleep. You should really pin down a strategy or goal somewhere in that shitfuck. Maybe Serket?

What's the best course of action for a new player right now? I still haven't spent any gems because all the decks look like they suck. All the great cards from Ultimate Rising aren't available anymore.

how do i stop getting erections while playing as Mai?

Imagine that she a dic

wait is this canon?

Id say wait for the new booster.

he said how to stop the erections, not make it harder

I wish the shinobird rituals were released as well

>No Makiu

You need another Susa, and 1 Asura Priest.

>people crying about Bakura being stronger (despite not even having destiny board bullshit)
>literally dies to gora turtle
When did these threads become so reddit?

yeah and im still salty as fuck dunno why the fuck it was card above rare when it was situational as fuck

Because he isn't stronger. He just runs cancer cards to drag out the duel and prevent farming

Since all the redditors leave their sub because the only thing they post there is whining about the updates

So did we figure out who's voice that is when you boot the game? I got Rex and Weevil too

Better?

Who do I level up next: Ishizu, Odion or Bakura?

ishizu so you can stare in her eyes

>Tour Bus to the forbidden realms
Nice. Anyone knows good targets for it?

Tristan

Do they change any of the card properties is this game?

>Select Mai from character select screen
>"Check this out"
U-uh...do they know?

If you're going to play spirits then get golden apples to cover your ass when they bounce back. I've said this once and I'll say it again you can't play competitive spirits without 3 golden apples, they just don't do enough on defense to hold out and your opponent can easily have a backrow of econs and mirror wall to destroy them.

So this worked fairly well, feel like something could be replaced but net me a 7k score just gotta play smart with it towards the end
Draw sense water can also be used you want Gora ASAP

I'm a noob, I don't see any fusion cards whats the fusion gate for?

>AI getting stalled the fuck out by Flips For Real
>Have 0 cards left in the deck, 3 monsters on the field
>opponent has 1 monster left
>Auto Duel fucking places one monster in defense position and attacks into a Hane-Hane

Why the fuck does the AI do retarded shit like this?

It's the same as polymerization but it works as a permanent field card.

yeah i get that but where are his fusion cards? like monsters you'd make

It's in the extra deck, lol.

tfw need 25 super rare gems in order to get 2 more gemini scorpions and 3 blazewing butterflies so I can make Gemini deck
>I have zero super rare gems

Why are they so goddamn expensive?

Is this some shitty meme? The dude literally has no cards in the extra deck. I'm assuming he just forgot to add Meteor Black Dragon before he took the screenshot but come on you people cannot be this dense.

He just forgot probably.

Fucked that last post up, for anyone actually wanting the shitty rewards Bakura drops this will get you the 8k
Destiny draw preferred but draw sense water is fine too, get gora out and have 2 equip cards to pump him to 2200 that's all you need bakura can't kill it, get your life points low with hieroglyph and twister to shut down Zoma since bakura will crash him
Finish with release restraint two destroy any back row and finish with vassal
Profit

I don't have a 3rd apple but would goat or apophis be better maybe even cloning

Cloning is actually a great poor mans substitute and I'm serious on that if you have 3 then run those instead of adhesion and rising energy

>still no Supervise
user, Gemini were shit, are shit, and will always be shit. Give it up already.

>he hasn't seen the leaked cards

>this pure cancer bakura deck
This is the furthest thing from fun in this game I've ever experienced.

Yeah I have, and Supervise ain't in them. They literally had the most broken equip card ever printed, and they still couldn't do shit. What makes you think they'll be viable without it?

Memes?

First yugioh game I've played besides legacy of the duelist. How long should i wait before i start opening packs and playing online?

Not that user, but wouldn't it be incorrect to judge their viability in Duel Links based on the OCG/TCG?

wait until all the casuals quit and then spend 200 dollars

You're too late. You were always too late. Get out while you still can.

There's no point in waiting to open packs
gogogo

Fair warning with this deck, you must have release restraint it's not optional if his backrow exists and you happened to ditch release to get baou to work then you'll be SoL
Also you need to activate at least 1 heiroglyph since the hand requires about 7 cards if you plan to hold on to some cards to avoid the nobleman of extermination of something important

Modded apk still work?

Am I too late to join?

Yeah, don't play it on pvp servers like a dipshit

Nope

is there a trick to spawn Bakura faster?

Maybe.

DUELING MONKEY

>200mb update with very little to nothing added
enjoy your ban

What cards am i looking for as a noob for my first few packs?

Realistically, how many gems should we get per week from logins, rewards etc?

>daily reset hits
>no new pack
fuck reddit

500. That allows 10 packs per week, 17 weeks total to clear a regular box.

They also need to rework character rewards too, because at some point that 500 a week is gonna be your only income.

>bakura is back
>with jack shit.

Come on Konami. Where's the relinquished-tier cards? I joined a few weeks ago and have nothing to show for it.

That's what everyone says about ritual before nekroz

I haven't seen anything in the leaked cards that beats (Hand)Traps Relinquished meta.

Got my eye on giga nigga Il Blud though.

Konami truly listened to our feedback.