Veeky Forums related ayy lmao moments

starting

>After Oghuz becomes the khan, he goes to steppes by himself to praise and pray to Tengri (Sky-God). While praying he sees a circle of light coming from the sky, there was a supernaturally beautiful girl in the light. Oghuz falls in love with the girl and marries her. He has three sons which he names Gün (Sun), Ay (Moon) and Yıldız (Star). Later, Oghuz goes hunting and sees another supernaturally beautiful girl inside a tree. He marries her and has three sons which he names Gök (Sky), Dağ (Mountain) and Deniz (Sea).

>While praying he sees a circle of light coming from the sky, there was a supernaturally beautiful girl in the light.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1492_light_sighting
strangehistory.net/2013/05/17/magonia-1-introducing-cloud-cuckoo-land/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Later, Oghus goes hunting and sees a washed up whore inside a bar. He fucks her and has a faggot son which he names OP.

Kek

bls gontribute ;;

Remember reading about some space battle that happened over 15th century Germany or something

it is my image at OP

Well don't i feel silly

I heard about a dick battle that happened in your mouth

>it's an Erich von Daniken chariots of the gods thread

And I heard you were one of the major combatants

Ugh. Cancerfrog, making old memes worse

its actualy a interesting historical subject, especialy since people had no notion of 'ufo' back when

>Ay (Moon)
Ayy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1492_light_sighting
"The 1492 light sighting was a sighting of unknown light during the first voyage of Christopher Columbus on October 11, 1492, by some crew members of Santa Maria, Pinta and possibly Niña[1] shortly before the landing on Guanahani. The light was reported in Columbus' journal, Ferdinand Columbus' Vita del Ammiraglio (The Life of the Admiral), the proceedings of the Pleitos colombinos (the long lawsuit involving the heirs of Columbus) and some other sources.[1]

Columbus described the light as "a small wax candle that rose and lifted up, which to few seemed to be an indication of land".[2] He received the royal reward for the sighting.[3] His son Ferdinand also characterized it as a candle, that went up and down.[4]"

"A 16th century woodcutting depicts this scene in which dark spheres were witnessed hovering over the town of Basel, Switzerland in 1566. The spheres appeared at sunrise, 'Many became red and fiery, ending by being consumed and vanishing', wrote Samuel Coccius in the local newspaper on this date."

"The most ancient detailed sighting comes from the royal annals of the pharaoh Thutmose III, about 3450 years ago. One morning, a huge fiery circle, some 50 m across, was seen in the sky. It made no sound but emitted a foul odour, and caused great consternation. A few days later, in the evening, numerous similar fiery circles appeared, and the pharaoh and his army watched them move towards the south, shining brighter than the sun. On this occasion ’fishes and volatiles’ fell from the sky [2]."

"Luminous phenomena seem to have been commonplace in the Japanese skies during the Middle Ages. On 27 October 1180 an unusual luminous object described as an ’earthenware vessel’ flew from a mountain in the Kii province beyond the northeast mountain of Fukuhara at midnight. After a while, the object changed course and was lost to sight at the southern horizon, leaving a luminous trail.

On 24 September 1235, while General Yoritsume was camping with his army, mysterious sources of light were suddenly seen to swing and circle in the southwest, moving in loops until the early morning. The General ordered what we would now call a ’full-scale scientific investigation’. His consultants finally reported that the event had a completely natural explanation: it was only the wind making the stars sway [4]"

"A 9th-century French text describes how 3 men and a woman were seen descending from a ’cloud ship’ in Lyons, France. They said they had been taken on board by beings called sylphs from Magonia, a magical land located somewhere in the sky. The local populace regarded them as evil magicians and were about to cast them into the fire when the Bishop of Lyons, Agobard, saved them by denying the reality of sylphs, magicians, and Magonia [22].

Reports of encounters with humanlike entities occurred during the airship sightings in the US in 1896-97, and included attempted abductions. In 1914 a German bakery worker saw a cigar-shaped object hovering just above the ground. 4 or 5 little humanoids, 1.2 meters tall, were standing next to it, and then entered it by a ladder. The object rose vertically without making a sound and disappeared [23]. "

strangehistory.net/2013/05/17/magonia-1-introducing-cloud-cuckoo-land/
"There are those so blinded by great stupidity that they believe that these things could happen. We have seen many [of these] in a meeting [conuentu], showing off four prisoners, three men and one woman, claiming that [the prisoners] had fallen from these [sky] ships. They showed off these four, chained for several days, in this meeting, then, came into our presence, claiming that these captives should be stoned. But when truth triumphed, however, after much debate, the people who had showed the prisoners, as in the prophecy [Jeremiah, 2, 26] ‘were defeated… as the thief is defeated when captured."

I just want to thank you for this post.

Bhagavad Gita is an ancient hindu text and describes what sounds like ayy lmaos fighting over India.

The following posts recount the omens and bad signs that occurred just before the conquest of the Aztecs:

This omen appeared ten years before the arrival of the Spanish. A huge flame rose up into the sky in the east. It was jagged on top and wide on the bottom, and it was both marvellous and terrible to behold. Although it only appeared after midnight, it shone with the strength of the sun, its tip reaching the middle of the sky, whilst the base sat on the horizon. At dawn, it would disappear without trace. People who saw the flame, would feel great unrest because it was considered to mean great evil. This flame appeared every night during one year and started in the year 12 House

The mark of the sixth sign was the voice of a woman carried by the wind at night. She called out, "Oh my children, now we must move far away", Some-times she said, "Oh my children, where will I take you?".

>The seventh bad omen: A strange creature was captured in the nets. The men who fish the lakes caught a bird the color of ashes, a bird resembling a crane. They brought it to Motecuhzoma in the Black House.

This bird wore a strange mirror in the crown of its head. The mirror was pierced in the center like a spindle whorl, and the night sky could be seen in its face. The hour was noon, but the stars and the mamalhuaztli could be seen in the face of that mirror. Motecuhzoma took it as a great and bad omen when he saw the stars and the mamalhuaztli.

But when he looked at the mirror a second time, he saw a distant plain. People were moving across it, spread out in ranks and coming forward in great haste. They made war against each other and rode on the backs of animals resembling deer.

Motecuhzoma called for his magicians and wise men and asked them: "Can you explain what I have seen? Creatures like human beings, running and fighting... But when they looked into the mirror to answer him, all had vanished away, and they saw nothing.

The eighth bad omen: Monstrous beings appeared in the streets of the city; deformed men with two heads but only one body. They were taken to the Black House and shown to Motecuhzoma, but the moment he saw them, they all vanished away.

>fishes and volatiles
Does the volatile part mean debris

Explain pic related to me

What about it?

>Explain pic related to me

there is a ufo flying at back, a man and his dog is reacting towards it.

thats just alegorical representation
also someone will probably post pics of floating papal hats, but thats all they are, papal hats

but generaly there are some realy interesting records and depictions of weird things in the sky from various timeperiods and places tho, thats true

like OPs pic, thats realy interesting

Such a beautiful story that proves that we descendants of the great Oghuz tribe are divinely blessed.

And that you should marry more than one women.

So he had his dick in your mouth?

> Ay (Moon)
Ayy

bump